Old 08-05-2008, 01:59 AM   #376  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone! How's it going out there? I hope you all had a successful weigh in. I feel pretty good about my weigh in, it's only -1.2 but that is better than it's been lately.

Today was my first day of school and the class is so easy, it's a nice way to slide into the semester. Just a lot of tasks to do and interactive things. It's fun.

Good night.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:41 AM   #377  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Hello all!

Thinking about signing up for Plurk, looks kinda fun.

I did the 3fc 5k last night and beat my best time! 36:09! I'm super excited! That's only the second time I've run that far in my life.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:27 AM   #378  

S/C/G: 153/148/140

Height: 5'7

Hello Team!
I think we might have a chance to win this week.. At least we lost more pounds than the others team, it all depends on if the percents goes higher..
This is the last week, I will work out a lot.. Hoping to see 135 by the end of the week.
I just saw that the sign ups for the next challenge are up. I don't know yet if I shall sign up, don't really know where my goal weigh is.. I'll wait some weeks and see where I am at the scale..
Will do 30DayShred and 60 min WATP tonight, looking forward to it !!
Have a nice day!
Old 08-05-2008, 12:28 PM   #379  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggmugsy View Post
I hope everybody has a great weigh in today.

Troo - I agree about your spinach salad. It sounds wonderful!

Well, here is the floor!! We haven't put the trim on and our furniture is still in my son's bedroom, but I LOVE IT!!

Mindy, I lo0ve your floors! We put the same thing down in our Bathroom & Kitchen in the Spring. I am undecided if I want that in the living room, or just some new carpet...*sigh*

Anywho, Y'all go get signed up for the next challenge!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 01:16 PM   #380  
Mind over platter

S/C/G: 215/195/144

Height: 5'5"

Hey Team!

Our last week... BUT...we can do it again I've really enjoyed chattin with you all this challenge, and I'm really looking forward to the next one!

We've planned a belated anniversary trip for next March to Mexico and I'd LOVE to face the December holidays a good 20-30 lbs lighter. I am going to work as hard as I can to make it so!!!! I'm feeling SO much better than I did back in April, loving the exercise and the eating better...it IS making a difference for me.

How about you all...what is your goal for the next 20 weeks of your life? Come January 1, 2009 what would you like your life, your body, your future to look like?

Have a great day Black Team
Old 08-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #381  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Hello there Teamies!
Manick---What a GREAT question! Hmm...I would like to be at my 2nd 10% (259.2 lbs.) goal by the beginning of the new year. That is 30 lbs from where I am right now. I think that is totally doable! That would land me at about 60 lbs down from where I started. More would be great, but with the holidays, it will be harder to lose. Aside from weight loss, I would like to have 6 more classes completed towards my degree. I would also to be looking at making more money (my annual review should be right around then). I also hope to be on the verge of an engagement. February will be the 3 year mark for my bf and I, so I think it will be about time for a bigger commitment by then. That will also put me at 9 1/2 months until my sister's wedding. I am her maid of honor and I would REALLY like to be under 200 lbs by then. If I get to 259 by Jan, that would give me 9ish months to lose the last 60 lbs to get to 199. Also doable, if I stay committed.

I can't wait until the next challenge starts! Since there won't be a black team, I don't know which team to sign-up for. What team is everyone going to use as their preference? I would like to try and stick with at least a few of the same people!

Anyway, I better get back to work! Have a great day everyone!!!!

--Misty

Last edited by blueyedlvrgirl; 08-05-2008 at 01:52 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:48 PM   #382  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Congrats! We won this week, I think...

Manick, my goal for the next 20 weeks or so would be same as yours..although I would like to lose about 8-10 lbs per month, it looks like I did about 7 lbs per month for the past two months. I would like to be in 150's by December... The TBL challenge really helped me to stay strong... so hopefully the next one will also carry me through.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:17 PM   #383  
Mind over platter

Hm, well I said Blue...just because I've been following their chats more, but I'd really like to be with most of you teamies that are returning....not sure how to communicate that tho...

Misty-"Blueeyed" are you asking for Blue?

We have some of our team that have REALLY made big progress this time...perhaps are done being so close to goal...HUGE congrats to them!

Theresia, Glitter HUGE congrats to you both! You've done an awesome job!!
Old 08-05-2008, 02:26 PM   #384  
Mind over platter

Week 14 Weight Loss Percentage: 0.56%

Week 14 BLACK Team Biggest Loser: Cheree - -3.4 lb - 2.21%

WHOO HOO!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #385  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

I signed up for the next challenge but I didn't specify which team I wanted. I just told them to put me where needed. I really feel bad that I didn't contribute more to this challenge. I ended up gaining!!! I seem to have a mental block about getting below 180. Every time I get down to this weight I end up staying here for a while (think 8 months) or end up gaining. So I suppose I need to use the down time between challenges to get some things in order for the next one.

Oh and about the nutritionist - all we did the other day was paperwork. She said we have to come back and she will get into some details about eating and such. Man I was so prepared to get all the scoop but I suppose it will have to wait until after our appointment on Saturday morning. And it's a 4 hour appt!! But I'll let you all know what she says.

Better get off here for now. Talk to you all later.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:46 PM   #386  

S/C/G: 153/148/140

Height: 5'7

We Won!!
Congrats Cheree!!

Thanks Manick! My goal for the next 20 weeks is to lose my last 8 pounds and <b>not</b> gain them back... When I go back to Sweden again in October, I'll start to run. My goal is to run 5k under 30 minutes by the end of the year. Some years ago I used to run 3-5 km 3 times/week, want to get back there, but move up the level to 5 - 10 km. I think it's doable..
Old 08-05-2008, 02:55 PM   #387  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Way to go Black!! You guys have been busting some ***!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 03:03 PM   #388  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Height: 5'2"

Yeah Black Team!!!!

I didn't think I would be the Black Team biggest loser for Week 14 but it must be based on who lost the most %, but congrats to all losers!!! We had a LOT of losers this past week.

glitterlicious - congrats for your 3 pound loss and being only 9 pounds from your goal weight!!!

Manick - hope your dog continues to improve!!! Don't worry, you'll get down below that 199 in no time!!! Do you check your measurements? (like waist, hip, etc.)...could be that you're toning your muscles and you might see a change in the tape measurement results even if the scale isn't moving down. Your floor looks great!!! How fun that you have planned an anniversary trip for next March to Mexico!

trooworld - 1.2 pounds down is great! Congrats! Glad your class was easy.

just keep swimming - Great time on your 5K!!!

theresia - Good luck with seeing your goal of 135 by the end of the week. I'm a fellow WATP'er. Great idea combinging the 30 Day Shred with a WATP workout. I haven't gotten my copy of the 30 Day Shred, but I'm going to.

chiquita623 - Sounds great that you're meeting with a nutritionist. Will be interested to see what she has to say!!!

Good luck with your Jan. 1, 2009 goals blueyedlvrgirl , theresia, Manick, and taragettingthin!!!

By January 1, 2009, I would like to have been maintaining my goal weight for a few weeks and even gone below it (I set it at the high end for my age/height). I hope to have a job by then too... Also, I hope I am still working out as much as I am now and eating just as healthy (I plan to keep improving my overall healthy and healthy habits for the rest of my life.)

I've enjoyed this team a lot, thank you all! If some of you are going for the Blue, I think I will as well.

Last edited by Cheree; 08-05-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #389  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manick View Post
How about you all...what is your goal for the next 20 weeks of your life? Come January 1, 2009 what would you like your life, your body, your future to look like?

Great question. Come January 1, I would like to be to my goal weight and pregnant! I know that sounds odd. But, I only have about 30 pounds to lose before I'll be at my goal that I set for myself. One reason why I wanted to start losing weight was so that we could have more children. So - that is my goal.

As for signing up for teams - I did sign up to be a participant in the next challenge. I requested the Blue team as well... mainly because they get to ogle at Bob more...
Old 08-05-2008, 03:17 PM   #390  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonJulz View Post
Great question. Come January 1, I would like to be to my goal weight and pregnant! I know that sounds odd. But, I only have about 30 pounds to lose before I'll be at my goal that I set for myself. One reason why I wanted to start losing weight was so that we could have more children. So - that is my goal.

As for signing up for teams - I did sign up to be a participant in the next challenge. I requested the Blue team as well... mainly because they get to ogle at Bob more...

HA! Mel & Sugar & Spice are also Bob oglers! hehe RED team loves Bob too!

Julz, I hope you get what you want. What a great Christmas pressie to be @ goal and preggers!!!!