Old 08-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #391  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Height: 5'6"

I signed up for BLUE too, I am tryin' to stay with as many of you as possible!!! YAY!!! WE WON!!!! AGAIN!!!! For now, it's go BLACK!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 06:32 PM   #392  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Congrats on the win this week
Old 08-05-2008, 07:49 PM   #393  

S/C/G: 162/156.5/142

Height: 5'2+"

Hi Teamies!!

Great job this week! I hope you all don't mind if I sign up for the next round and follow you all to BLUE. I don't have alot of weight to lose, but you know I am good for sticking with it and supporting my teamies

CONGRATS Cherree!!!!!!

Manick, was it your sick doggie? Or someone elses? How is poochy???

Hmmm Jan 1 goal....I need to learn to be happy with myself. I actually got bummed the other day when I tried on a 8 and they fit (I wanted the 6). wtf??!!!???!!!! It is a serious mental block for me. I need to work on it or I will never be content.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:02 PM   #394  

S/C/G: 155/142.6/132

Height: 5'6"

I'm excited there will be another challenge bc I would love to be in top shape by the time the holidays roll around! I'll go wherever I'm assigned since I didn't participate in the threads too much this time, but I did like being in the challenge itself. It force me to be conscious of my weight all week since the Monday weigh-in would be here before I knew it.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:04 PM   #395  

YEAH US!!!

I'm sad there will be no black team for the next challenge. Although I haven't been able to participate as much as I'd have liked, I really enjoyed meeting all of you. It would've been nice to have continued on together.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #396  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

I also asked for Blue team.... and I hope to see many of you in the next challenge at the same team! =)

I'm little bit busy at work right now but I got some story to tell ya... So I will be back on later.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:30 PM   #397  
Gone, baby, gone

S/C/G: 274/212.6/134

Height: 5'1"

Hello All!

Just checking in for the week - I've had the munchies all night tonight, and I'm ridiculously snacky still, even though my stomach hurts and I've already eaten dinner and a post dinner snack. Probably just telling me I should go to bed early!

Well, I hope to see all of you in the next challenge - it's really been helping to keep me accountable. See you all later!
Old 08-05-2008, 10:22 PM   #398  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Ooh, Julz, that is a great goal!! How exciting!

I am definitely in for the next challenge, but I haven't decided whether I am going to request a team or not.

Congrats to Cheree!! And way to go all of us!

My goal for the new year is to be at a "normal" BMI for my height, and a size 8. Ultimately, I would love to lose 50 pounds and get to 126, but my goal for the foreseeable future is 136. I might try to maintain that for a while before going after the last 10. My other goal is to continue to improve my running. Bet it will be easier after the next 15 pounds!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:01 AM   #399  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

hey everyone...

I see everyone is talking about the new challenge...I am debating on whether or not to sign up. I really loved this challenge. It kept me accountable every week and encouraged me to stay on track. But by the time the other challenge starts, if all goes according to plan I'll only be about 2-4 pounds away from my goal. Since its called the biggest loser and not the biggest maintainer, I don't know if I should stick around. I really wanna participate though. Ah!

Anyways, I've been OP and working out as usual. I'm moving into level 2 of the 30 day shred tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous but I'll see how it goes. I also have a 5K race on Sunday that I'm really excited about.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:16 PM   #400  

Hi Teamies!

So are we all geared up for this last weigh in? I'm challenging all of us to get our
fAT ASSES IN GEAR AND WORK IT!! That's right, I sad fat! Let's not forget that though we've accomplished alot we still need to lose more and finish with a bang!Now move it!! Do a little more than you normally do.

LOVE YA BLACK TEAM!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 01:17 PM   #401  

okay, was that harsh? lol! I meant it to be motivating, not scary!
Old 08-06-2008, 04:18 PM   #402  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Ceegee! You called me FAT!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! Lol I totally agree with you! Let us do this!!!!!

Some of you know about my ex MIL.. I still have to deal with her daily because she watches my DD when I'm at work at night. Two nights ago, she told me that she decided to do Nutrisystem... I told her good luck, regardless of what my thoughts are about that program. She didn't ask for my advice and I decided not to give one out unless someone asks for it last time I had a talk about weight loss with her. Then last night, she told me she's returning the Nutrisystem stuff.. I was surprised. Well, she actually then said she's going to do "Smart for life". At first I wasn't sure what that was...until she said something about Cookie. I remembered reading something about it on here 3FC but I never really paid attention because for me, that was not teaching something for life time. I'm sure there are people on here doing that program and doing great.. Anyways... that program is not cheap at all. wow... well, she then said some guy at church lost 63 lbs doing it so that's why she decided to change from Nutrisystem to Smart For Life. She then said "I need something quick and easy to lose weight to MOTIVATE me. And once I lose what I want to lose, then I'm going to work hard to maintain." She also made it very clear that she is not interested in working out at all. So.. with this program, she eats 4 cookies or something like that and lean meat and veggies for dinner. That's it for the day. I didn't really research that much into it but... I did ask her about after stopping the program. Problems with Nutrisystem or something like Grape diet and stuff like that...is that you gain weight all back because you don't learn how to eat healthy on your own. She said they teach you once you reach the goal and changing the phase or something like that. I wished her good luck...

I just thought... how are you supposed to be able to maintain weight that you lost quick and easy, when you don't know how to since you didn't do it on your own....?

I've never heard of motivation like this...
Old 08-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #403  
Mind over platter

S/C/G: 215/195/144

Height: 5'5"

All right Ceegee I did 6 miles today...bring it!

(normally I do 4-5)

You?
Old 08-06-2008, 05:48 PM   #404  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

WOW, you go girl! Come get me and make me go with you!
Old 08-07-2008, 11:33 AM   #405  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Height: 5'2"

I'm off to the fitness center this morning to get my FAT A$$ IN GEAR TO WORK IT!!! I'm actually looking forward to it! Never thought I'd feel this way about exercising. I guess I just like how it's aiding me in my weight loss and road to better health (and how better I feel!!!).

I made a big batch of vegetable soup earlier in the week and that's been making for a great lunch every day (I even had enough to feeze some in individual servings to have later). I usually end up throwing out a bunch because I get tired of it.

C'mon Black Team, final week!!! How's everyone's week going?

Last edited by Cheree; 08-07-2008 at 11:36 AM.