Old 06-19-2008, 12:47 AM   #181  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Hi Bluesers,
I am here to say that I am feeling a little better now than I was last night and this morning. It is really helps to come here and have a place to be myself, and have ...FRIENDS! TRULY, you are an awesome gang! I know no one likes a mope, but I just get like this sometimes and can't pull myself out of the funk. BF & I looked at two houses online (then we went and drove past them), that we could possibly afford. That was nice and cheered me up a little bit too.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:56 AM   #182  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

vix-I'm the same way. it's good to know that there are people out there who will listen and give the best advice even if sometimes you don't wanna hear it but it does help coming here. We are here for you and for each other.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:07 AM   #183  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Josephine & Nori--I went in with a plan. One plate and a small dessert. Funny thing is I didn't even eat everything on the one plate.

Nori--You haven't lost much weight, you're joking right? I qualify compliments too, "Thank you, but it wasn't that much or Thank you but I had a really hard time, or Thank you but I don't know why..."

Vix--I definitely feel like I'm not worth much on some days. Coming here helps. Spending time with BF helps too because regardless of it all that fool loves me unconditionally. I don't have a lot of friends either. I can count them on one hand. Quality over quantity works for me.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:52 AM   #184  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Talking

Morning Ladies, hope everyone is doing good. The weather here has cooled down little bit and I'm so glad. It was getting very hot and humid. I exercised yesterday despite feeling lazy and not in the mood for it. I thank DH for pushing me and telling me "just go do it" as I've asked him to push me to go exercise whevever I feel lazy or feel like skipping it. So he held his promise I'm still eating OP for the most part. I haven't weighed yet cuz I'm trying to get away from weighing every day! I know it's bad and it's kind of hard to stay away So as of today it's been 2 days and I haven't weighed. My Official WI is not until sunday. I'm hoping for a loss.

Vix, I'm glad you're feeling better today We all feel sad, frustrated and sorry for ourselves at some point or the other. It's allowed I'm thankful for the day I found 3FC cuz it's made a few changes in my attitude and life. I feel little more happier and feel I can vent and talk to all of you here. So feel free to mope or vent or share a laugh with us. We're all here supporting each other and God knows we all need the support

Shay, amazing you were in control at the mexican buffet It's a killer for me too. Salsa and chips ummm and Jalapeno Poppers with chicken stuffed in it instead of cheese

Nori, girl...take the compliment You've worked hard and you deserve it. I'm happy for you.

I wanted to share this article with everyone - Big Breakfast and Weight Loss - Wondering if anyone is following this or not?

Last edited by pintobean; 06-19-2008 at 07:54 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:56 AM   #185  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Losses continue, so I guess freakishly low cals is the way to go for me. Lots of exercise minutes already today, so yippee!
Old 06-19-2008, 09:25 AM   #186  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

good morning everyone-finally fell asleep last night. when i was on here I got really tired but when I went to bed, I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned for about 20 minutes before I fell asleep. and get this one......Leo has been drinking most of the night last night and on top of it he was extremely tired, that is not a good mix with him. but anyway, he was so tired that he peed in bed while he was sleeping---WTF?! He's 30 years old and teases DS2 about peeing in bed....now I tease him. Hahaha. lmao.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:57 AM   #187  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthetee View Post
Losses continue, so I guess freakishly low cals is the way to go for me. Lots of exercise minutes already today, so yippee!
Just out of curiosity, how freakishly low are you going?
Old 06-19-2008, 10:17 AM   #188  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

I'm a total b*$#% if I go anwhere around 1200. Hopefully my body will get used to that since I'm pretty sure that's what it'll take in a while.

Glad you're feeling better today, Vix! Sorry about the DH issues, Tawnya. Don't know how you do it, but you seem to be putting yourself first and doing what you need to do! WTG!

Last edited by Nori71; 06-19-2008 at 10:18 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:22 AM   #189  
lost in translation

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Height: 5'4

I wanted to share this article with everyone - Big Breakfast and Weight Loss - Wondering if anyone is following this or not?

[/QUOTE]

I'm really excited by that story, and it makes a ton of sense to me. It's like the car metaphor-- fuel your car before you start your trip, not when it almost over. Having a 600calorie breakfast seems kind of excessive for most days (and time consuming), but I can totally see a 300 cal. breakfast and a 300 cal midmorning snack.

Last edited by mariarose; 06-19-2008 at 10:23 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:32 AM   #190  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

I only have a quick minute, but wanted to pop in and say hi! I am feeling better today, which is always a good thing!

So far I am totally on plan today! YIPPEE!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:39 AM   #191  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning, Bluesers!

Nori - Compliments are extra nice...Congratulations!
Anna - Glad to hear that the scales are cooperating again.
Vixjean - Glad to hear that you're feeling better.
Tawnya - Kick his butt out of the bed!
Jill - Where are you?
MJ - You rock!

I had my appointment with the doctor yesterday. I have an awesome doctor! He is very knowledgeable about depression and I felt confident with his recommendations. I did start the anti-depressant medication this morning. For the first time in quite a while, I'm feeling optimistic about my life. I'm really hoping that this medication is the right one and the right dosage for me and that I'll find the "real" Rhonda again soon! I'm also very optimistic that I can re-gain control of my eating and actually start to lose weight again. And, another good bit of news, I've decided to go back to school. I've wanted to go back for a long time, but was always putting myself last on a long list of responsibilities to the Hubby and DD's. Well, Hubby and I had a long discussion and he is willing to work with me so I can do this. I'm considering becoming a teacher, so I'm probably looking at about 6 years going part-time. It will be a long haul, but I'm terribly excited about it!

Hope everyone is having a great on-plan day.

GO BLUE!

Last edited by GirlyGirlSebas; 06-19-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:40 AM   #192  
NROL4W-Stage 5

Default Please join us

For those who haven't seen this please check this post that Jaime posted

http://3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2233125

Please Sign up...thanks

Last edited by pintobean; 06-19-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:45 AM   #193  
NROL4W-Stage 5

Yippee!!!! for Rhonda...I'm happy for you
Old 06-19-2008, 10:52 AM   #194  
One life, live it well

Rhonda - I'm glad you went to the docs! I hope you feel better quickly! And HUGE props to you for deciding to go back to school!!!

I would have a hard time bringing myself to eat 1/2 of my daily calories at bfast time. Usually it's hard to me to make it to 300 calories. If someone could convince me that it'd work and I wouldn't be starving in the late afternoon & late evening - that's historically my hungry time - then I'd try it. Are you doing to try it Anjuli?
Old 06-19-2008, 10:59 AM   #195  
One life, live it well

Is Faerie on her big trip now? Miss her!

Hey, does anyone here drive a small suv (cross-over) and really like it? We are in the market, but have only made it as far as reading reviews on edmonds.com. Three are so many... We will buy used since we only have 20K for it. Any input appreciated.