Old 06-22-2008, 07:04 AM   #241  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Chelle & Nori - love the new dos!

I am still trying to figure out what I want my hair to look like. I promise myself a change in hairstyle once I lost 100 lbs, but I can't decide. I have though decided I need to get a few more lbs off as I keep waffling around the 100 lbs lost.

Amy congrats on the loss! I am so excited for you and have to say I loved the visual and the new avitar
Old 06-22-2008, 07:54 AM   #242  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

here i made a post im mini goals for my now 20 pounds.. lol .. do you think i look any different??? lol from when i started http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...62#post2236762
Old 06-22-2008, 08:15 AM   #243  

Height: 5'7"

I had a good loss this week -2.6. I think drinking extra water and increasing exercise really got me going.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
debi
Old 06-22-2008, 08:23 AM   #244  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Nori, I love, love, love the layered style of your new cut, looks so cool!

Chelle, I like the faces you make with your new hair! The new cute looks very cool and FUNKY! Rock on!

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 06-22-2008 at 08:23 AM.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:31 AM   #245  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

FINE! Get off my back!! I will do the freaking push up challenge. Geez!

I will start tomorrow at the weiniest level. I encourage those who have not started to join me.

Drop and give me 20.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:41 AM   #246  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

I plateaued this week - which is better than gaining- I also got AF today and feel URGHHH! I took my son to Taronga Zoo today, the car park was full and we had to park 1km away - so I definitely got lots of walking in... we had a great day - even though he has been 5 times - he is 4 years old - he hasnt remembered any previous visits. He enjoyed and valued this visit... the seal show and the free flight bird shows were his favourites. I liked patting the echidna and 10 month old saltwater croc.

I have a BUSY BUSY week this week - Late afternoons at work most nights, mystery sewing night Friday night, a performance at the Opera House Saturday with Liam, a friend's baby baptism on Sunday... this week's exercise plan is difficult. I will try for the best!!!
Old 06-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #247  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Bummer for me - no loss but little gain I started on the push up challenge and did my initial test last night. I Suck! Will start with Day 1 today. I hope to get there eventually when I can do 100 push ups without any pain

Congrats to everyone who posted a loss!!!! Keep up the good work. And don't give up people if you didn't post a loss we'll get there

But we worked on our little garden patch yesterday. We planted some flowers (marigolds and geranium) and 2 trees. We're so happy about that.

Here are the pictures

Attached Images
File Type: jpg garden 1.jpg (40.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg garden 2.jpg (45.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg garden3.jpg (43.4 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by pintobean; 06-22-2008 at 09:37 AM.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:40 AM   #248  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthetee View Post
FINE! Get off my back!! I will do the freaking push up challenge. Geez!

I will start tomorrow at the weiniest level. I encourage those who have not started to join me.

Drop and give me 20.
I started this morning.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:42 AM   #249  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

The new trees and flowers look great, Anjuli!
Old 06-22-2008, 09:48 AM   #250  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Nice garden anjuli and you have a nice looking house too
Old 06-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #251  

Height: 5'7"

Morning ladies!

Amy, congrats on hitting 20 lbs!!

Well, after a 1.4 loss, I am 0.6 away from my 20lbs, and just another pound from there is my 10%. I'm close to all these milestones I've been waiting so long to reach - my "overweight" not "obese" BMI goal is also close, at 194. Now, the thing is, next week I leave for a trip to see friends in Canada. We're going camping for 5 days, then I'll be hanging out in Ottawa for 4. I typically do not handle food choices well outside the home. I know last time I went camping with these girls, I came back 6 pounds heavier - which would at this point put me back in the 200's!! Which I refuse to do! So I have to find some sort of source of willpower that has previously lain undiscovered within, and tap into that. I'm pretty worried, though.

I think I have a plan to handle camping. It's really the snacking that will get to me - the meal times will be fine (we'll do roasted foil veggie packets, grilled chicken, chicken & apple sausages, black bean burgers for dinners... sandwiches with fruit and raw veg for lunches... oatmeal for breakfasts... these are my plans, anyway). It's the million bags of chips I know will be sitting around, awaiting consumption. I'm going to bake up some Fiber One muffins to bring and buy a bag of oranges to have on hand, and I'll do my best to reach for those first. Ottawa's going to be tough just by virtue of the fact that my friend I'm staying with has terrible, terrible eating habits... and the 200? pounds of extra weight to show for it. I love her to death but it's hard to make healthy choices around her.

So anyway... these are my concerns. I don't leave til Thursday so I have a few more days to mentally prepare. But man, talk about a trail. Right before all these goals I really want to make, I get thrown a giant, potentially weight-gain inducing, curveball. Ugh.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:13 AM   #252  
TBL Blue Team Member!

S/C/G: 294.5/ticker/170

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
Sorry, Bluesers, I'm a mess. I'm taking my first freebie week this week
I did too. We are here to talk if you need us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariarose View Post
Hi all!
I was soooo excited by my weigh in this morning (126.8)
Woo Hoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportmom View Post
I will eat well and see what a difference in makes on my 6/30 weigh-in!! ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 View Post
I am once again a proud member of the gym.
That's great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthetee View Post
I encourage those who have not started to join me.

Drop and give me 20.
I'm going to start tomorrow too.

I can't seem to get my butt back in gear. I think I need to re-evaluate my priorities and make time for me (which includes exercise). Hope you guys are all having a good weekend!

GO BLUE!!
Old 06-22-2008, 12:12 PM   #253  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

DH is hilarious. He suggested doing the push up challenge with one or both kids on my back. I am starting to think he is interested in the insurance money...

Just got back from hitting a bucket of balls!
Old 06-22-2008, 12:15 PM   #254  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Happy Sunday, Bluesers! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Looks like I will be maintaining for my weigh-in this week. I'm actually okay with that considering how much eating out Hubby and I have been doing. Anytime the scales don't move up is a good time!

Well, I've now been on my medication for 3 full days and I'm already feeling much better. I think the old Rhonda is coming back out to play! They say it takes up to two week to start noticing a difference, but I always seem to respond quickly. I'm feeling more optimistic about life in general and feeling less fatigued.

Starting tomorrow, I've decided to try something different. I'm going to eat the same basic things each day for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. If I already know what's for each meal and snack, that will take the thinking out of the equation. I will probably only do this for a week or two...just to get me jump started on weight loss again.

Anjuli - your flowers are lovely.
Amy - your kitchen is lovely.
Chellez and Nori - Love the new hair!

Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:13 PM   #255  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone, well, DH has been on one all week. I'm so sick of it. He did admit to me that he is afraid that I"m gonna leave him because I am gaining my confidence back. He has been such a drag this week. It has taken a toll on me this weekend and now I'm feeling really down. I didn't lose any weight but didn't gain any either which is good. Better than gaining. I've been down all weekend. He pulls me down when he sees I am happy. He doesn't do it intentionally but he still does it. I told him that this morning too. He told me that he doesn't do it, it's just that he's scared I'm gonna leave him because I'm losing weight and feeling good about myself. I told him that I don't wanna be fat for the rest of my life. He told me that he doesn't want me to be heavy either because it's not good for my health but it's just that he's scared. Should I continue asking him things about my weight loss or should I just keep it to myself? I ask him how can I lose the saddlebags or does it look like I've lost weight?! sHould I just keep them to myself?