Old 06-11-2008, 02:29 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 162/156.5/142

Height: 5'2+"

soul - ewww! for breakfast! I tip my hat to you!

troo- ooooh...you said fettucine alfredo...YUMMMMMMMM!

Manick - Are you posting from your toilet???? lol!

Alcohol - you know, I think I burned out in my 20's, early 30's... I used to LOVE drinking, getting drunk, all that stuff. Now, I can barely drink a couple glasses of wine without getting all loopy and sloppy. Long gone are my days of shotguns and funneling!! Ahhh, the good old days......

sally - isn't it funny how you can love a water bottle? I love my nalgene bottle!

Do you think your ex was in your bed *hoping* you'd come back all drunk and wouldn't notice him jumping you? lol

I am contemplating going down to the gym....nobody crap themselves. There, now that I posted it, I will feel really dumb if I don't go.....I'll let you all know!
Old 06-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 170/162/136

Height: 5'5

Holy Smokes! I leave for a week and come back expecting to find things just about the same-ahhh I feel SO LOST!! I have so much work to do this week (dang mothers that wait til the last min. to get Father's Day pictures ordered) that I am afraid I may not be able to go back and read to catch up-anyone care to give me a quick low down and tell me what I need to go re-enter?

So my trip was very nice, but sadly I am up .5 lbs. I am very thrilled that it was only .5 if I drink lots of water today I am sure that I can pee those pounds off in the next couple of days as I can feel the water retention.

I bought a couple of new yoga DVDs off of Ebay for $10 and can't wait to give them a try later today, maybe they will vamp my energy level. It takes me forever to recoop after a trip. I am exhausted!

Well I will try to catch up here and there when I need a break it is good to be back home and I am pumped and ready to loose some weight and get to the pool-if it ever warms up here we had snow in the mountains today and I am wearing a sweat shirt and my fingers are freezing as I type-soon enough and then I will join the complaints about it being too hot

Last edited by smurf2110; 06-11-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 06-11-2008, 04:18 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Hello team!!!! I am finally back from Chicago (it was an absolute BLAST!!!!). I had just enough time yesterday to get the weigh-in sorted out (the crash really threw a kink into things... HAHA!) and get the results posted.

Hope you all are doing wonderfully!!! I"m off to go pick up the hubby from work.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:17 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Troo- Mich Ultra has 95 calories per bottle so usually a couple doesn't throw me way off. There is a new beer by Miller it is MGD Light and it only has 64 calories per bottle but I haven't tried it yet going to maybe this weekend. I will let you know.

Beer drinking well I usually don't drink to much never have been a drinker not even in my younger years, I think alot of that has to do with parents being alcoholics and set it in my mind that I would never be that way. I actually didn't start drinking beer until I was in my 30's don't get me wrong I have had a few got drunk with spinning bed thing going on a few times but not to many.

Extra fiber maybe I need to boost up my fiber more, water well that is all good because that is all I drink, I am not a soda, tea or juice person so water is it, well except for when I have the beer of which I usually still have a glass of water with each beer.

Londonjulz- that is awesome that you had such a great time but then had to come back to the craziness here with the server crash and all. I can't wait for vacation but the 9 day vacation isn't until first week in August then off to Sturgis Motorcycle Rally for FUN and GAMES!!!

Going to make some supper now talk to everyone later
Old 06-11-2008, 07:18 PM   #110  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Julz, I am SO happy you got to go away with your DH. Was it all you'd hoped and more?

Well, apparently some of you would be hesitant to think outside the box in terms of foods...Brussels sprouts for breakfast, why not? I confess, I bought another container today. I really am craving them! (NO I am NOT pregnant ). Unfortunately I will not be eating them today as a filling came out and I am in a lot of pain. I guess it's smoothies and soup for now, until I get into the dentist. I am going to try and go tomorrow. I hate not having heath coverage. Anyone else relate?

Last edited by SoulBliss; 06-12-2008 at 12:12 PM. Reason: typo
Old 06-11-2008, 08:19 PM   #111  
Mind over platter

S/C/G: 215/195/144

Height: 5'5"

Bring on the Brussels for breakfast baby! No problem for me there! I was just cracking up at the dichotomy of Brussel sprout-atude
Old 06-11-2008, 08:32 PM   #112  
Gone, baby, gone

S/C/G: 274/212.6/134

Height: 5'1"

Hello ladies - I never remember when I posted, if I posted, or what I posted =/

Super excited that I hit my 10% WL goal. And, I have a date next week for the first time in...2 years? Terrified!

I hope all of you have been having excellent weeks, and I'll check back in later!
Old 06-11-2008, 08:48 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 162/156.5/142

Height: 5'2+"

I like weird things for breakfast sometimes too, but I don't think brussel sprouts ever crossed my mind, lol!

Yay- went to the gym and kicked ***!! Not bad for my first time running hard in months...I was able to do 3 miles in about 33 minutes. I am happy. I thought I was going to be coming in at around 13 minute miles, and not 11. 11 I can deal with and whittle down no problem!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:48 PM   #114  
Mind over platter

S/C/G: 215/195/144

Height: 5'5"

That is FAB Ceegee! 11 minute miles when you haven't run for months? Yep, you'll be kicking that time down soon!

I'm going for it too...not there yet, but I'm determined!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:57 PM   #115  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxulcmnky View Post
ps: i got this water bottle this weekend... i LOVE it... holds a 25oz... i drank 3 full ones yesterday i wanted it in pink though, but they didn't have it so i got the black one
Looks nice. Kudos for 75oz! It kinda looks like the bottle my hospital gave me while I was pregnant. I soo wish I had it now but lost it while moving..and haven't been able to find one like that.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:53 PM   #116  
Finding My Bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manick View Post
Bring on the Brussels for breakfast baby! No problem for me there! I was just cracking up at the dichotomy of Brussel sprout-atude
I LOVE it!!!

Staja, GREAT job!!!

Ceegee, way to go on the running.

Bethbeth, good luck with the interviews and the move.

Barb, great job getting to the gym and workin' it!!!

Smurf, SNOW? WOW! Have fun with the Yoga DVDs. Which ones did ya get?

Reda, I don't care for drinking like I used to (not worth the calories!). I like to do it on ocasion and have a craving once in a while though.

Targetingthin how are ya?

Troo, how's the new neighborhood? Are you over off Adams?

Hi and to everyone!!!

I started a thread about "obesity" and bing fit/fat. I'd love it if y'all chimed in!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143661
Old 06-12-2008, 06:02 AM   #117  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!

Just wanted to drop in say HI before I walk out the door for work today. Not much to report but hope everyone has a great day and hopefully this will bring a smile first thing in the morning....
Talk at you later
Old 06-12-2008, 09:34 AM   #118  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Good morning all!

bethbeth: good luck on your interview. I hear you about the stress of moving.

ceegee: way to go going to the gym!

Julz: welcome back! Glad you had a great time.

reda: let me know how that MGD Light is, I like the regular MGD, it's good for a everyday/cheaper beer. We got kind of spoiled on this beer from Quebec, it's by Unibroue (I think that is the spelling) brewery, my favorite is called Maudite. Have you heard of it? If you see it, you have to try it. Yummy!

Soul: Oh, I'm sorry you are having dental pain. I *so* can understand that...every year, something major goes wrong with my mouth. In fact, just recently, they told me they need to pull a tooth and put in a bridge! Dental insurance sucks, even if you have it Soul, and I'm not sure if we can afford to get the work done. Luckily, my dentist lets you make payments if you put 1/2 down. Let me know if you need the number, they are in the Kearny Mesa area and are awesome. Yes, we moved off Adams, right off Adams. You know where the Vons is on Adams? We are right beside that. I love it...such a friendly neighborhood, not like our old neighborhood (College area).

staja: congrats on hitting your goal and have fun on your date!

Well, last night wasn't as successful as it could have been. We had pasta for dinner and if I would have just had 1 serving, I would have been okay, but it was so good I had to have 1.5 servings. Not good. I was over for the day by about 300 cals. I should make up for it today and tomorrow, though...both days we are going to have low calorie dinners (and tomorrow will be a low calorie lunch).

Have a great day, all!
Old 06-12-2008, 10:24 AM   #119  
Finding My Bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooworld View Post
Soul: Oh, I'm sorry you are having dental pain. I *so* can understand that...every year, something major goes wrong with my mouth. In fact, just recently, they told me they need to pull a tooth and put in a bridge! Dental insurance sucks, even if you have it Soul, and I'm not sure if we can afford to get the work done. Luckily, my dentist lets you make payments if you put 1/2 down. Let me know if you need the number, they are in the Kearny Mesa area and are awesome. Yes, we moved off Adams, right off Adams. You know where the Vons is on Adams? We are right beside that. I love it...such a friendly neighborhood, not like our old neighborhood (College area).
I *knew* that was where you were when you said you were near a grocery store!

I *do* wish I could go see your dentist! If they are nice and sensitive to people in pain, please PM me the number.

Old 06-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #120  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

Ceegee - ROCK ON!!!! I'm thrilled you ran!!!

Staja - Awesome job on the 10%

Brande - I hope your teeth feel better soon!! OUCH.

bethbeth - Good luck!! I'll be pulling for you!!

Troo - I went over on calories yesterday, too. DH was just PICKING at me. grrrrrr. He wants my FULL attention when he calls me during the day but with the kids home from school, the phone ringing, the dog barking and the hub-bub outside of new neighbors moving in . . . I'm sure you get the idea. I was baking huge batches of bread to freeze some pizza crusts . . . drank too much wine and didn't work out. Oh well . . . Ceegee did, so I'm happy!! lol.

Manick - Hey . . . could you throw some of that fiber my way??? I may have to go invest in some of that Fiber One!! (giggle, giggle.)

Tara - I LOVE THE FIRM. I feel like a superhero when I'm done.

Smurf - We had snow, too. brrrrr. It warming up though.

I got my hair cut yesterday. I've been inspired by Sally's "O-SO-CUTE" doo!! I didn't like how the stylist did it yesterday but I have high hopes for today. I'm meeting with the focus group working on the final edits for my sister's novel (Soup In The City) tonight and want to look cute. If I can get it done I might post a pic. Maybe even change my avatar.

This is the 4th day of my calorie week and I'm down to only 7 Flex Points. lol!! This ought to be an interesting weekend . . .