Old 06-23-2008, 09:08 AM   #1  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Default TBL "Just Beachy" Red Team Chat #8

Okay, we have 7 weeks left to this challenge. Let's step it up girlies!
We can do this! So far I've lost a measly -5.6 so far. I need to lose 14.4 additional pounds to meet my challenge goal. I'm actually surprised the scale didn't move up since TOM is here and is KILLING me, not to mention I had a bad bad bad week. I guess I should count my blessings huh?

So today is Goal day?
I can't remember, but just in case mine are:
To chill today because cramps are killing me.

Diet:

Once cramps go away, I want to get in at least 4 days of exercise, Start the Push-up challenge, continue getting my water in, and stay OP all week.

Life:
HOPEFULLY get a job.

That's all I can think of right now.

Let's go RED team let's go!!!

Last edited by Diva; 06-23-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Reflection Day
Confessions:
I haven't eaten as well as I meant to. Thursday I went over my carb limit, but managed to stay under my calorie limit. Yesterday (which I guess is technically this week) I was pretty bad. I had two pieces of pizza and two chocolate chip cookies. I only went 27 calories over my plan, but I ate about three times as many carbs as I was suppose to. I didn't do any exercise Sunday either.

Victories: I can finally run 1.5 miles! I was also happy to see a 2.6lb loss this week. That's the most I've lost in one week in I don't know how long. Now if I can just keep it off while on vacation......

Monday Madness
Goals:
Not to gain weight while on vacation. I think that is about all I'll be able to handle this week!

Last edited by MonteCristo; 06-23-2008 at 09:14 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:12 AM   #3  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Default TBL "Just Beachy" Red Team Chat #8

Hope ya'll don't mind I started a new thread.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Girls I'm here just super busy. I hope to catch up later in the week. Hope everyone is staying on track and doing well!
Old 06-23-2008, 09:21 AM   #5  
I believe in myself

So Sunday confessions:
I didn't workout Fri, Sat, or yesterday because I've got the period from but am feeling better this morning and when I'm done here will go downstairs and get in a workout, plus I gotta mow today.
Which brings me to Monday Madness:
I plan to continue my evening walks at the park along the river. Will even add some moves in for intervals. Continue journaling everything as well.

Somehow I lost a 1/2 lb this week and another 3/4 inches. Diva is right we don't have long to go and I'm sooooooooo far off from my goal I set for myself and I'll be hellbent on reaching it. I get so frustrated with how slow things are moving for me, but one thing I do know is I can't and won't give up on myself. I'll just keep on going, doing my best. Sooner or later something will click and whoosh, the weight will start coming off. This I do believe.
Well I better get moving! Have a wonderful day and I'll check in later.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:26 AM   #6  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

OOps! I guess when I move posts over they fall into time order so Cats post got bumped down...Thanks for starting the new thread for us!!
Old 06-23-2008, 09:28 AM   #7  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Well that was freaky!
Old 06-23-2008, 09:28 AM   #8  
Melissa

Monday Madness!!

We need to see what your goals are for the week Red team!! Post em up!!

Also....how did you do on your goals last week? Did you meet or exceed any of your goals? AND because its Monday...is there one thing you want/need to do this week that if you could you would ask a magic genie to do for you and you'd still get the results as if you had done it?
Old 06-23-2008, 09:30 AM   #9  
Melissa

My goals this week: Make a commitment to myself! Start Week 1 of the pushup challenge, hula hoop and wog 3x this week!

If I could as a magic genie to clean out all of my closets, cupboards and drawers and make them all organized I WOULD!

I'm running late this morning again so have a wonderful Monday Red team!!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #10  
~One Day At A Time~

S/C/G: 301.2/Ticker/250

Height: 5 6"

Happy Monday!

I'm excited that it's a brand new week. Last week was just the pits for me. I'm ready to step it up this week and I'm looking forward to moving my ticker in the right direction on Sunday.

Were supposed to get rain and thunderstorms all day today so We'll be indoors today. That's a bummer because my Daughter has no school today and now were all stuck in the house

I'm gonna do my BL workout a little bit later and then tonight I'm going for a walk after dinner. Hopefully the rain stops by then...it should.

*Monday Madness*
~Do my BL workout DVD Monday-Saturday
~Walk ATLEAST 3 days this week
~Try really hard to make better food choices
~Watch my portion sizes at dinner time

I know that I've set goals in the past and never accomplished them but this week I'm gonna meet my goals! I never ever want to move that ticker to the left again!

If I could I'd ask a magic genie to finish all the laundry I have to do today...Oh and he can fold it and put it away too

Melissa~ What is Wog?

Diva~ I hope you can get some rest today...feel better

MonteCristo~ CONGRATS on the weight loss and the running!! I wish I could run...LOL!

Catsgetnhealthy~ Have a great day! Congrats on not giving up! This is really hard but as long as we don't give up we'll eventually get were we want to be

Old 06-23-2008, 10:43 AM   #11  

Hi Ladies! Hooray for a new week. Diva, thanks for mentioning how many weeks we have left (7) cause I was just wondering that myself. I need to loose 8 more pounds to meet my goal, and 1 and a bit, seems very doable. I just have to keep the end in site.

Monday Madness Goals:

Run 5 times this week: Do three six mile runs, and two four mile runs. We will see if my shins can manage. I am used to running on trails and getting back onto concrete/asphalt has been a bit of a rough shock to the system.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:50 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 263/243/150

Height: 5"6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
Monday Madness!!

Also....how did you do on your goals last week? Did you meet or exceed any of your goals? AND because its Monday...is there one thing you want/need to do this week that if you could you would ask a magic genie to do for you and you'd still get the results as if you had done it?
I did well on my goals last week. I'm happy that the scale finally moved again.

Goals for this week: Keep up the exercise I did last week, but add some variety (different types of exercise). Make sure I stay in my points again and eat plenty of veggies.

Magic Genie: Please come and clean my house!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #13  
since 10/23/07

S/C/G: 286/ticker/136

Height: 5'5"

Hi all,
The Lyme Disease is feeling much better so I can start up exercise and being OP again. I went on a 40 minute walk yesterday and plan to start my daily walks again...only I will go out sprayed down with Repel everytime from now on.

I was in recovery mode last week and went off plan somewhat into some of those things I haven't had in awhile -- simply because I felt bad and really didn't have the energy to plan out meals, go shopping, etc. Those happy meals were good but it's time to move back to those things that worked for me before this all started.

I dropped 4 pounds last week and it looks like I put them all back on...I'll work extra hard this week to get them off again. I hate backtracking on weight gains. I would rather just lose it once and be done with it.

My immediate goal for Monday Madness is to get in 60 minutes or more of exercise every day this week.

Looking at my total weight loss for this challenge, I'm happy with it so far...7 weeks left should take me through my goal of losing at least 30 pounds.

Last edited by jay41; 06-23-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:58 AM   #14  
I believe in myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
Monday Madness!!

I did good on last weeks goals, except for not working out on Friday and Saturday. Oh yes magic Genie go paint my barn. lol nope we've not gotten around to that yet. I keep finding other things for us to do. lol....
Old 06-23-2008, 11:50 AM   #15  

Roni - I hope your cramps go away and the job offers come pouring in!!!

MonteCristo - Congrats on the weight loss and running victories! Enjoy your vacay!

Hi Heather! - I've been pretty busy (at work) too. Have a great day!

Cathy - sorry you're having a rough TOM also. I think you are right that if you keep with it, the weight loss swoosh will be along shortly. That's how it works for me anyway. It's just so hard to stay focused in between the swooshes!

Melissa - I'll join the rest of the ladies here on need to borrow your magic genie when you're done with *him* (It's a "he" right? Why the heck not as long as he does the chores correctly, I suppose!)

Lonnie - this is a brand new week for me too. My terrible week is in the past where it belongs. Here's to meeting goals!

chickichicki - congrats on being only 8 pounds away from your challenge goal. I used to be closer to mine, but had a slip up that I'm currently working off. I won't make my goal but I hope to be closer to it than I am now!

Joyce - congrats on doing so well on your goals! It feels great when the scale moves in the right direction!

Jay - my boss has Lymes and he has scared us all into using the bug spray! I have a wilderness park that I love to walk at (with my dogs) but I hate to this time of year because of the ticks and mosquitos (there's a bunch of strip pits in the park. For those of you not familiar and wondering - strip pits are where they used to do strip mining and then those areas filled up with water which is usually very stagnant and attracts mosquitos,etc). I hate gaining back weight I've already lost. It's annoying! Usually I can take the small gains right back off if I can do it within a week. This time has been different and I'm not happy about it.