Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 01:34 AM   #256  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 170/163/135

Height: 5'5"

I am so happy to find this forum!! Reading all the posts made me feel at home....I could have written many of them! So, I am joining your journey and hopefully leaving the 170's behind soon!!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 03:13 AM   #257  

S/C/G: 165/165/145

Height: 5' 7.5''

Thumbs up 20 somethings :)

Hey everyone, I am new here.

Weigh in today was 165.
Tomorrow after weights and modern dance, I will take a spinning class, which I havent done in a long time. Does anyone have any pointers?

Also, What is everyone else up to?
Old 03-22-2012, 09:10 AM   #258  

S/C/G: 224/See ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

I stay in the one 160s. I end up going out and ending, I'm up all night bored.

After sleeping all night last night for the first time in I have no clue how long I decided to start back up trying to lose the weight. Goal for the day is to eat healthy be active and get a good nights sleep.

163.2 is my weigh in for today. Hopefully very close to 160 next week.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:12 AM   #259  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

jerzygal: Welcome to the thread! I think most of us have experienced setbacks or slide-backs (I certainly have!). But not giving up is an IMPORTANT step. I got down to 142 and then slipped back on up to the 160s. But I'm on my way back down, and so are you!

Mommytimesfive: Hello and welcome! You look like you're right on the lower edge of the 170s, so it shouldn't be long.

artsystar12: Glad to have you join us!

KaeBae: Welcome back!

---

Wow, we have a lot of new people joining our thread. It's pretty great!

Well, today I was at 159.2, but I'm still not ready to call it until I've seen at least 158.x for a couple days. I don't trust the way my weight is bouncing around (it never used to do that).
Old 03-22-2012, 08:48 PM   #260  
Hi there!

Okay, I know I was the last person to post, but I'm going to again.

For some reason, I get periodic cravings to just EAT. Sometimes they coincide with my TOM, sometimes not. Today it got kinda bad. I just wanted food, d@mnit! Luckily we're low on crap food at home right now, so my fierce food frenzy consisted of a whole romaine heard that I salted and peppered the heck out of (hello, water weight), a sugar free pudding cup and a couple handfuls of trail mix.

I hope (pray, plead, beg) that that was the end of it. But I'm visiting some friends over the weekend and there's be food galore. I don't actually want to eat anything in particular, I just want to EAT. The cravings are okay for now, but... I'm worried. I have a pattern.

So I'm psyching myself up! Overeating is a bad habit, and it's one that I need to break. This is an opportunity to work on breaking it. So I'm going to. I don't want to overeat and then have to wait until the next set of cravings in order to practice saying "NO" to overeating. I'll do it right the $#@& now.

Okay, I vented, and I think it helped. Thanks, all!

Last edited by LiannaKole; 03-22-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:18 PM   #261  

S/C/G: 181/139/120

Height: 5'3.5"

I can relate Lianna, I was coming here to comment on the same thing. My period is just about to start and besides feeling bloated, crampy, and cranky, I'm eating horribly. I have been the past few days, this sucks. >.<

Starting over tomorrow, will not overeat!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:22 PM   #262  
Hi there!

Nadya: Solidarity! We can do this! We will beat the habit of overeating one craving at a time!

---

~sigh~

My friend just gave me a compliment. She really, truly meant it as a compliment.

She said I look like those women Michael Angelo painted. That they were sturdy, not soft, but graceful and muscular.

Awesome. I mean, I know some people think those women were beautiful and stuff, and maybe they are, but I don't really want to look like that. I mean, having some muscle is fine, and graceful and stuff, sure.

But I don't want to be described as broad and sturdy. How unsexy is that?

I mean, I don't want to be a fragile flower or anything, but still. Would something in between be so crazy?

Oh well. I am how I am. Except for this fat. That's so gotta go.

Last edited by LiannaKole; 03-23-2012 at 05:05 AM.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:44 AM   #263  

S/C/G: 246/246/135

Height: 5'6

Lianna, I'm currently in the middle of one of those eating periods. I have been RAVENOUS all week. And yeah, that's not exactly the best of compliments haha. I feel the same way, though. I feel broad and sturdy. I wish I could be tiny.. and not just in my weight =)

I think my hunger has to do with that I'm back exercising after a month break... but that doesn't make it any easier. No matter how much of my on plan food I ate this week (eggs, various meats, veggies, and natural peanut butter) I was SO hungry 2 hours later. I don't even count calories so I can literally have as much as I want but none of it kept me full. I fought and fought and fought but finally gave in last night and had a binge session. Not MAJOR but it was bad enough. Ugh. Pretty disappointed in myself. Have gained 3lbs since Wednesday and this weekend I'm visiting my out of state BFF and I had planned and told her I'd be off plan before I had this issue. Ugggh.

So, I'm at 173.3 today and I don't expect that number to get any better until next week. I really hate to admit a gain but I know the second I start hiding this kind of stuff from the forum then it's a slippery slope. First I'm not owning up to it, then I'd start to frequent less, next thing I know I'm off plan completely because I stopped taking responsibility.

Hope everyone's week has been better than mine! lol.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #264  

S/C/G: 181/139/120

Height: 5'3.5"

Hah, I already caved to my cravings and ate pasta. But I had two small bananas and some almonds and cranberries this morning so I'm not over my calorie intake. I'm not sure what to do though - I'm guessing that the pasta bake was about 750 calories but I have no way of knowing. =/

I weighed myself today before working out with my trainer and I came in at 157. That seems like a fluke because I was 160 last week and my eating habits have been kinda off so I'm not marking that down yet, we'll see where I am next week.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:13 AM   #265  
Hi there!

Daki: I totally understand. And I think it's a good idea to talk about it sometimes, because I get that way too when I don't - I tend to let more stuff slide.

Which is why I'm mentioning that this weekend I had basically a 3 day party thrown by a friend (we all stayed at this big house the whole weekend). There was tons of food and everything. I actually did okay, considering, but I'm way up in weight. I'm around 162 or more, which sucks, but I also know a couple of those pounds are water weight. I'm hoping to be back down to where I was by the end of the week (around 159).

Nadya: It's nice to see a new low weight even if it doesn't stick for a while. Congrats! I can't wait to see 157.

Last edited by LiannaKole; 03-26-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:20 AM   #266  

S/C/G: 165/165/145

Height: 5' 7.5''

Thanks for the welcome LiannaKole!

I too am having a hard time getting back to healthy eating... today I totally messed up my healthy meal by having a sugar binge....why why why!? Will just have to start again tomorrow... any other ladies out there know how I feel? Or how to not be so hard on myself? Perhaps a more gradual approach would be best... I dont miss the carbs as much as I miss chocolate and sugar! aghh
Old 03-26-2012, 01:51 PM   #267  

S/C/G: 208.6/183.8/140

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone! I'm finally in the 170's now!! 178.4 to be exact. Hopefully it will be a short stay.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #268  
Hi there!

artsystar12: Yep, I hear you on the chocolate thing. That's why I tried for the past week to not eat ANY chocolate. I did fine. And then yesterday was the end of the trial week, so I had a few pieces at the weekend party I went to. It was fine. Nice, even, but I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would. I'm gonna try another week. We'll see how that goes. As far as being hard on yourself, just realize it was a slip and get right back on plan (or a new plan if you need one).

rlb1987: Congrats on breaking into the 170s!!! Hurray!

---

Ugh. I am sick today. It hit me like a ton of bricks on my bike ride. I nearly fell off the dang thing because I got so weak and dizzy. And now I'm nauseated and my head is so stuffy that it just might explode. Crap.

Last edited by LiannaKole; 03-26-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #269  
Hi there!

Well, I'm down to 160.6 today. Hopefully I can drop 2 more lbs by next Monday. I'm still retaining water, so it should be possible (I usually pack on 3-5 lbs of water weight when I eat crap like I did).

How's everyone else doing?
Old 03-28-2012, 10:14 AM   #270  
Hi there!

Hmm... It's super quiet in here. But I'm going to keep chatting anyway, because I feel like it's helping me.

So, to anyone still here (even if it's just me), hi! How are you? What's up?

I'm back down in the 150s today! Yay! I'm 159, specifically. I'm gonna give it another few days (again) to make sure. It didn't stick last time (but that was my fault).
Closed Thread