Old 02-10-2009, 10:57 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Good morning y'all!

I had a great workout yesterday with my trainer. I was able to do more than last time. I was up to pounds from last week! She's going to weigh me again Wednesday. I was so mad, but I just channeled it to my workout.

I'm trying not to be disappointed. But I am feeling down. I've worked so hard and seeing no results right now. I'm not going to quit, I'm just a little discouraged.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:07 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'8"

HWGA- It is so hard to have a bad weigh in, we have all been there but that weight and more will come off soon.

I have been home sick the last 2 days, I feel like crap and can't work out. I ate horribly yesterday I think to compensate for feeling so crappy. I need to get my head right!

I really wanted February to be a good month since I am moving states next month. Moving is going to be hard on my diet so I would like to be at goal so that I can just focus on maintaining. I also will be seeing a bunch of old friends and it would be nice to be at goal.

I need to lose 11 pounds in 5 and half weeks to meet that goal, I don't have time to mess around! What do you guys do to kick yourself back into gear?
ella13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

HWGA You know what I told you. Now pick yourself up and keep on trucking sunshine!!!

Ella Basically for me to kick into high gear. I start looking a older pictures of me 22 pounds ago. And then on top of that I think about how long I have been at it. I realize I don't want my work to be in vain.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:32 AM   #64  
I will do this.

hwga It's muscle, babe. Totally and completely. That and more than likely water. I bet you dropped inches!!!

I am about to go workout for my 40 minutes 500 calories and then go to school for a test and then rehearsal!

I love you girls!

cake You said you are going to try eating more wholesome fulling foods. I have been trying thing but sometimes forget my options because I am such a die hard calorie counter. Would you mind sharing some of your ideas and foods?

Last edited by Taylor86; 02-10-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:35 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

Morning ladies. I have reached the number on the scale where I always tend to loose momentum and just want to give up. I am getting tired of all the healthy food and taking the time to plan, etc. This sucks bc I want to loose this weight but how can I push through this boredom/blahness. I see others on the board have also posted similar situations. I just want someone to come and cook for me for a couple of weeks. I want a break!!! The bf told me last night he has never ate so much chicken in his life until he met me. That's the only thing I know how to cook haha. I wish I didnt have work and school in the way and I would just stay at home, cooke wonderful healthy meals and write a cookbook to make money. Haha dream on!

Last edited by mojolove05; 02-10-2009 at 11:36 AM.
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #66  

Mojo- I am right there with you! I am at my the point where I usually get stuck and then gain some weight back. I am determined to get in the 120's this time! I need new inspiration too, I think I just need to find that inner strength to keep going.

We can do this!
Old 02-10-2009, 12:43 PM   #67  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

ugh ladies i am sooo sore this morning from my workout yesterday i can hardly move! Plus my body hurts because I am totally pmsing...within the next week it should be TOM again. AND I think I might have a UTI..but I dont know because I've never had one before. Grr plus I feel like i have gained back 8 lbs in the past couple of days! *sigh* the joys of being a woman
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #68  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

I was sooo busy last night at work.. I had 3FC open but couldn't post one thing. And that doesn't happen that often...

I was able to go grocery shopping yesterday and bought lots and lots of veggies and fruits and healthier food. I started my day with Berry smoothie..and feeling good about it. Speaking of food, I'm getting little bit hungry... Hmm...

I'm going to cook whole wheat spaghetti for dinner at work...I usually eat "lunch" at home before leaving for work around 5 or 6ish but I have to take my DD to her grandma's by 5 today so my eating schedule looks like it's going to be little bit shaky. Well. I will take couple apples with me so it can help me on the way to work...

I'm gonna go so I can work out and cook too while DD is taking a nap.. Personals will be done when I get to work..
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #69  

I feel so stupid!

I went into the break room to get a spoon. And I scraped/hit my left fore arm on the machine. It's already got a bruise and it's bleeding. hot latino mgr saw it happen so he immediately took me into his office and doctored me up. I feel so stupid but it felt nice to have him take care of me.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #70  

HWGA- Men usually love to take care of women that they have a thing for. It's probably a good thing.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:52 PM   #71  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimnatalie View Post
But I digress, we continued chatting, telling me he was from New Zealand, 25, and an aeronautical engineer - moonlighting as a chef- and that he just moved to Vancouver!!! how crazy fate is that , so we are going to go on a date this week!
Spooky!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #72  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

I have been SO behind!!! i actually did very well in January and the first week of Feb. I'm almost in ONEderland so yeah me! I have a sig now!! Another .5 pounds and I have reached my Valentine goal. My first goal reached. I am actually noticing the loss in my clothes now so that's good. Not feeling too well still. Need to get back 100%. I hate feeling yucky.
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #73  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Hey.. for those who may not know yet, the 20 something TBL challenge is open for sign up.. It starts on March 1... Those who have been waiting for a challenge like me, go sign it up!
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #74  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

Taylor: Here is the list of filling foods that I believe Cake uses: http://www.weightwatchers.com/images...oodList_US.pdf

HWGA: I think your weight gain might be water as well since you are doing a different workout now....2 pounds seriously is nothing, don't worry! that's really cute that he doctored you up...I love when guys baby girls!

~Well, I totally binged the last two nights in a row. Last night I was totally depressed because that guy that I broke it off with called me and cussed me out, told me I was nasty, told me I was desperate. I told him to delete my number and never call me again. So today he calls me at 8:30 in the F*CKING morning, twice. So I text him and told him if he ever calls me again that I am going to call my ex-boyfriend and every single person we know and tell them that me and this as*hole had sex and that he is harassing me. So he texts me back and says that his phone "pocket dialed me". Biggest lie I've ever heard. So I text him back and said if he contacts me again, it's on. I think that scared him, he said he was deleting my number right at that second. I HOPE HE DID!

So anyways, I was super depressed so I went and drank beer with my friend. I got a lil' tipsy...and then we BINGED on pizza. We both ate like two greasy pesto breadsticks and a HUGE piece of pizza, the new york style ones. Dang...so I guess no loss for me this week!
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #75  

Vday- I'm so sorry girl. That guy is so not worth it. Good for you for sticking to your guns! I'm so proud of you.

Tara- I've never done the BL challenge. What do you do?

Carter- what workout did you do?

Taylor- you're doing so good.

Cake- lol egg sandwhich after the club... lol yep I do that too except it's usually an omlet.

Mojo- you're doing so good! You can break past this!

Me and the Hot latino manager guy got to hang out a lot today. It was nice. He's not going to the dance this Friday. He said I should go since I've been invited by others in the shop. I was like is you crazy? I'm not going to a Mexican dance by myself. It's suppose to be really big too. He's not going so it wouldn't be fun.

I'm proud of myself. I went to Sam's during my lunch break and got all veggies and fruits and some protein mix. With the amount of cals I have to eat, I'm trying to make healthy decisions.

I miss everyone! It seems very slow on here.