Old 02-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #166  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

HWGA- ok ok i retract my answer. suck it up, you'll feel much more awake after you work out

hahahahahah nothing like some thigh punching by a hot guy to make you feel super sexy!!

it sucks so much, my legs are looking better and better all the time and when i went out last weekend (wearing an ooh la la skirt i had just purchased) everyone was like DAMN- who knew you had THOSE legs???.... now i find myself shopping for skirts and they're all too long or fugly. stupid winter. haha

Last edited by corazonas; 02-12-2009 at 05:19 PM.
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #167  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

i feel u. we all have different body types and my mom and doctor tell me all the time i am "small framed" and should be at the lower end of my bmi but i got AZZ for days LMAO i am a true cross between a pear and an hourglass so stuff up top stays small. i guess it has its positives but the negative was i almost didnt realize that i had become technically obese cause i dont look that big to me or to other people cause up top i look smaller ugh so i guess you take the good with the bad.

the best thing is we will all be smoking hot when we reach goal no matter what pesky body type we have YAY!

and i get all mushy when i think about yall too i really use you guys for support and i hope i give it back cause yall are wonderful. i love yall hee hee
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Cora- lol I know! I can't believe I told him to do it and then he did! lol oh my. then the girls out in the shop were trying to get me to teach them to dance. They know hispanic dances and I'm from the south so I know hip hop. It was quite funny. They aint never seen a white move like me! lol

Bri- yep, we all gonna look PHAT! You'll get there before me but that's aiight. I'm right behind you!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #169  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

HWGA- Damn girl! Shake ur booty....and I bet he enjoyed punching you in the leg...or wishes he was doing more...I mean!

Brie- Girl I wish I had the guts to put on a swimsuit..but after having a baby and the dreaded stretch marks that I received I will never wear a bikini again. Only a tankini!! But yes I too am totally jealous of your small waist and no back fat

So I am just chillin at home right now...definitely not working out today cuz of UTI and just want to feel better. Me and mmy son are watching Cars right now...his fav movie!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #170  

Carter- that sounds fun being with your son chillin. Um he punched my leg that's all that happened. although he did have to doctor me up earlier this week. Come to think of it we've had way more physical contact this week than ever! hmmm..... Sometimes you gotta shake what your momma gave ya.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:05 PM   #171  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

Brie: I'm kinda shaped like that...with back fat. I keep getting smaller on top, but my butt and thighs are staying the same freaking size. I'm super bottom heavy and it's starting to worry me. I mean, I don't mind being thick...I want to be thick, but I do not want one of those butts that make people say "DAMN!' after I walk by.

HWGA: you're such a flirt!
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #172  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

HWGA- We would be such great friends If only we didn't live so far apart! And trust me I got enough of what momma gave me to shake for everyone....

Total NSV for today is I noticed that my thighs dont really touch anymore when I stand normally..bad part is I still have darker marks from when they used to...hopefuly that will go away someday. And also I must say while we are on the subject...that I have the best BOOTY ever!!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:20 PM   #173  

Cali- don't you want people to say DAMN after you walk by? I'm confused. is there a good damn and a bad damn? I am a flirt, I do confess. It's just to be a flirt and I guess a tease, Lord knows that's it. lol

Carter- I know! I was just thinking that. I think you're gonna have to plan a trip to CA. We would tear it up! That's awesome about your thighs! I can't wait for that day. I'm sure the dark marks will go away.

Jah- how did the 5k go? I want to do one some day.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:22 PM   #174  

I don't like the attention, I guess. I'm shy, LOL! Besides, I don't need a Donk and G cups, you know?
Old 02-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #175  
Working my way back

HWGA- omg you are cracking me the F up! i'm just like you though... hahaha i *may *possibly* um *vaguely* remember telling the bartender at my hangout that i was getting buns of steel. so he thought it would be a great idea to smack it to see... next thing i know i'm halfway bent over the bar when this guy comes and smacks my booty (NOT the bartender) it was the sheriff that was on duty at the bar!! A COP!! he just couldn't resist my luscious booty hahahahahaha

bjeweled- you are sooo right! come summer we will all be SMOKIN! you will def see pics of me plastered all over this thread

carter- aww can i join the fun too? let's bring this country together with hot b!tches that like to party!

Last edited by corazonas; 02-12-2009 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #176  

Cora- oh my! See that's too much right there... me and cops don't get along. I can't believe he did that!! And um, Miss thang, why was you over that bar? lol you're cracking me up!

I'm in, I say we all need to meet up and have a big ol party!

Cali- I feel you girl. Sometimes it's nice to get attention but not all the time. Can I ask you a personal question about your butt and thighs? Is it all muscle or fat? Do you do anything in your workouts to make them smaller? I like the picture by the way!

Last edited by Here we go again; 02-12-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #177  
Working my way back

it was at the end of the night after maybe one or two drinks and it's hard to explain- i wasnt totally bent over the bar but was up off the floor on my arms. its not quite as naughty as it sounds but im a force to be reckoned with when i'm out... thats for sure! haha i've started getting along with just those cops more.. when it's 4am and the bars closed and we're all just hanging out having beers they're not so bad

Last edited by corazonas; 02-12-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #178  

Coro- lol it's all good girl... if you got it flaunt it. too bad it was a cop b/c if it would have been anyone else, you probably would have slapped them. lol where in texas are you? I was in Ft Worth in December.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:45 PM   #179  

HWGA: I don't know. I just know they're big. LOL! I do the shred and tae bo, and walk on incline and do some running/sprinting. I honestly don't know my body shape...I've never been small and so I'm kind of discovering as I go along. Thanks for the pic comment...that was me looking all natural, fresh out the shower in my jams, flossing for my camera phone. I don't even have gloss on!

Coro: I used to drink just so I could use the "I had been drinking" excuse, I mean, why else would I give a strange man a lap dance?
Old 02-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #180  

Cali- lap dance? and you say you're shy! Um you're too close for us not to kick it sometime! We would have a blast. You and you're 5ft, self and me with my 6'1 in heals self! we'd be a sight!!! I'm sure as you keep losing they'll go down.