Old 02-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #181  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl98 View Post
Brie: I'm kinda shaped like that...with back fat. I keep getting smaller on top, but my butt and thighs are staying the same freaking size. I'm super bottom heavy and it's starting to worry me. I mean, I don't mind being thick...I want to be thick, but I do not want one of those butts that make people say "DAMN!' after I walk by.

HWGA: you're such a flirt!
funny thing is cali i have had a DONK since i was 12. i was 135 and 5'8" and u could still see my butt from the front and i had thighs that were thick in proportion to the rest of my skinny self lol and i wore a Full 34C. so ive always had a butt that makes ppl say damn! lol i like the attention though.
embrace the booty cali embrace the booty!

and right now i have a donk and E cups lol funny u said that LMAO

cora - that sounds like something i would do. i think we should all meet here in st louis since im in the middle and go out and do the damn thing. i think it would be wild lol

hwga - i live by step ups, stairmaster and squats. make for a luscious *** lol mine has lifted up again i cant wait till i conquer these saddlebags
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #182  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

yes, fried pickles. I know what you're thinking but they are effin fantastic!!!!
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #183  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

fried pickles are awesome greatness!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

look y'all cant be talking bout fried pickles! I haven't had that in forever! Thank God most Califorians don't know what they are! lol I'd be in trouble that and some dang ranch....

bjl- I love all those things you doing for your butt. That's what I be doing too. I love weighted squats. and my trainer now as me doing wall squats couple minutes at a time.... talk about a workout..... ughgh!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:44 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

We went out for my friend's bachelorette party this past summer and they got fried pickles as an appetizer. I don't like normal pickles, so I didn't partake... but my friends STILL gush about them all these months later!! haha
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

So this morning started off rough, not feeling well as soon as I got into my internship I go slammed with a client interview that I wasnít suppose to have to do because the other student didnít feel comfortable doing it alone (come on heís been in the clinic for a semester). He said to our prof that I caught a bunch of things that he didnít think of (which is good to acknowledge) and she made some comment about that is why Iím the best and staying in this field. Itís nice to be complemented like that.

I just took a big dose of nyquill to try and calm this cold and sleep though the night.

Cakebatter Ė great job on the treadmill!!!

Carter Ė Hope youíre feeling better. I wish my thighs didnít touch Ö too much loose skin soon hopefully.

corazonas Ė sorry about MIL. That sucks. And I agree with the other ladies if you got it flaunt it. Iím learning to love my new body.

Niki Ė Sorry about the splurge hang in there.

HWGA Ė I only have face pictures, my sister and her friend were the real photographs there and I made sure they got lots of full body shots so as soon as I get them Iíll post. I promise. Sorry about the exhaustion I havenít slept though the night in two days aka the nyquill. I second the happiness about having you ladies in my life it helps me though each day.

Cali Ė I canít make boil egges for the life of me.

Jah Ė good luck!!!!

Bejewled Ė I understand Iím pretty much a clear hourglass now Iím trying to embrass it.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:33 AM   #187  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

I'm at work, as some of you know...and starting this past Monday, I've been really stressed out at work. And it will stay that way...because there's no other way than how things are set up at work. I almost had a panic attack!
After midnight, it's better...but from 7 PM to midnight... Sigh...

Well. anyways...
We had mini-pot luck today because one of the co-worker is moving to daytime shift. She's a manager, actually but she's like agent/manager at the same time and is like our sister/friend. So I came up with a "good-bye" meal idea.. and I made Bee20's strawberry chocolate trifle with all FF SF items and it really was awesome! EVERYONE LOVED IT!!! No one could even tell it was FF SF. I think I may make it again for my bf and his friends at work one day. hehe... Thakns Bee20!

caligirl Love Love Love your new pic! and I actually half kicked my scale today too. I know I''m not supposed to weigh till Monday but I felt like I was looking good....so I jumped on it. What a bad idea. hahaha! I think mine doesn't actually measure my weight but it just remembers the last number it showed for each person or something like that. I leaned to one side to have smaller number show up, and then when I stepped back on, that smaller number showed up even when I was standing up straight. blah
Oh the boiled eggs. What my mom taught me is put the hot boiled eggs in the cold water for like 10 seconds..so it's not too hot but it's not too cold either.. and then you roll the egg with your pop on a flat surface. roll it roll it roll it..but not too hard, just lightly Then you can just peel off the shell no problemo! Like HWGA said.

HWGA Let's ALL get mad at our bodies! by they way, If you got it, flaunt it, amen that, girl! lol..

Taylor almond, apple, and cheese? Hmmm... great idea!!! I love all of them! And you are absolutely right. We are all AMAAAAZING!!!

Cake I'm sorry to hear about the # on the scale but focus on how clothes fit and how great and healthier you feel! Scale brings me down more than it picks me up....even when everyone says I look great and my clothes fit better. You know you are doing great and we know it too. So cheer up!

Ella I'll have to really really really try to get my bf into chick flick.. He said he would go to anything BUT chick flicks... Maybe I will use my "I don't have anyone to go anywhere with... I'm such a loser" speech... hahaha AND Naturally wavy... I'm sooo jealous. My hair is so straight... (well, it's wavy now because I got it permed) I remember one time I put rollers in for the WHOLE night for a school party..and by noon, it went back to straight! Grr. lol

corazonas Congrats on the swim suit and "almost" size 5! And I do the same thing..when I get on the board during day, I can't get off of it..so I end up not even having enough time to work out...So I avoid it until I get to work. lol Don't even let me start on MIL thing. Well, she's now my ex MIL but I still deal with her every day since she watches my DD while I'm at work at night. Sigh... Maybe you and I should form a group against our MILs. lol

Leighish WOW!!! Congrats on the perfect bra! My "old" bra now has leg room and the strap keeps coming off of my shoulders, too... Probably time for some new bras.. lol And OF COURSE YOUR BODY HAS CHANGED!!! I LOOOOVE your picture blogs, btw.

Bl My bf also may have UTI and he couldn't even go to work one day. He's going to doc's appt next week finally..and it's been over a 1.5 years since he's been to doctors because he didn't have insurance till now. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better now, though..

Remember Hopefully things will go well with the job in NC... although I will be missing you...lol I would've been frustrated with her if I were you, too..

bjeweled You have a great shape! And wow for posting the pics. I now have some courage and am actually considering it myself. Actually I posted some pictures of myself before in bikini..and I was around my weight now..and was pregnant! Wonder where all that self-esteem went. lol But you do look great!! Oh and love love love your arms, too!

jahjah Good luck with the V day 5 K!

Kelli That's great! I can't wait to see that loss either. Well, one day my body will give in too, I know it! lol Single in the city! Sounds fun. I've been checking out to get a new car too but...

Last edited by taragettingthin; 02-13-2009 at 12:53 AM.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:55 AM   #188  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Fried pickles? never had them..

Oh..and HWGA... Wall Squat? What's that...? (duh Tara)
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #189  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Goodmorning Ladies !

I may be a lil bit behind....

Cora
- I know what you mean, I think my legs are amazing ! Only if my belly and arms look half as decent.

Cali- Hey , don’t think we have met, but Im a Business Major too, when I transfer my emphasis will be on Finance.

Cali/Bjeweled- when I was younger (15-17) a had the booty and the small waist but when that fat cam it latched on to my back and said “YOUR MINE SUCKA”… now my love handles out do my hips and my butt….just SAD!

Rememeber
- yes compliments are always good. Keep up the GOOD WORK!

Tara
– Girl I’ve never had fried pickles either and Wall squat clueless too…lol

Ok as for me NEW TICKER….YAH…. I had a great workout yesterday. I have started to jog more which is really good. The SHOCKER came when my mom said “you look like you are really sliming down..this time ” WHOA, now you see my mom is young and a big JOKSTER… So coming from her really made me feel AWESOME! Heres the bad thing… I cant find my journal ????? Today will be busy but I will fit in some workout for today.

COLOR="magenta"]1st Mini Goal- by February 24[/COLOR]

“Gonna Hit 165 like ALI..Float like butterfly, sting like bee!”

Last edited by lisa34t; 02-13-2009 at 08:55 AM.
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #190  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Ugh ladies...I am wondering if I am having an allergic reaction to this antibiotic..I feel itchy but not super bad. I still feel nauseous. They are supposed to call me for a folllow up soon so maybe if I stil feel that way I will tell them. Also she told me not to freak out if my pee turned orange but it hasn't lol...so that actually makes me freak out!

Anyways I am just paranoid of EVERYTHING when it comes to something wrong with me...I always assume the worst.

Hope yuou ladies are having a great morning
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:09 AM   #191  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

carter- it could be just side effects..???

Last edited by lisa34t; 02-13-2009 at 10:10 AM.
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:46 AM   #192  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

HWGA- oh i do... i do flaunt it... hahaha

bjeweled- party party!! im so down for anything!! hehe

leigh- i live in dallas and o.m.g. i love me some fried pickles with ranch!! ive found that if i take most of the breading off and just leave a tiny bit (since it slides right off) that they taste the same and i feel a TINY bit less guilty

remember- i hope this morning is better for you!! how you feeling after your myquil coma?

tara- mwa ha ha ha i LOVE making fat free stuff and not telling anybody at parties. ESP hubby. i have given him so much fat free crap (that he claims he HATES and will NEVER eat) and he never notices. my fave is some like 25cal crab stuffed mushrooms hehe and im down with the 'fight against mils' support group... i mean, since punching her in the face is out of the question and all...

lisa- ahhh to lose that little under belly button pooch... i could die happy. also, i dont think we've met-- HIII!! congrats on the compliment! i love hearing nice stuff about me. hee hee

GOOD MORNING everybody! i'm feelin hella good and READY to go party a bit tonight! woo HOO friday!!
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:56 AM   #193  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Remember- I hope you got some sleep! That's awesome about getting the compliments. When is your internship over? I can't wait to see the pictures!

Tara- Wall squats are when you sit with your back against the wall like you're in a chair but you have no chair. Your legs are in a 90 angle and you're supporting your entire body with your legs and back. It's easy at first but after about 45 seconds it's so hard! My trainer has me do two sets of 2 min on the wall after I've already been working out. It pushes your body for sure.

Fried pickles are usually dill pickles cut in quarters or cut in slices with a batter on them and then deep fried. They are really good served with ranch and are a down south thing. They are really good but really BAD for you!

That's awesome about your SF treat. Don't panic honey, everything will be fine. Sorry about last night, I was asleep and didn't get your message til this morning.

Lisa- that's awesome that you keep a journal, not good that you can't find it! I use to journal all the time, but haven't done it in a while. It use to help me when I was going through things, how long have you journaled?

Carter- have you ever had an alergic reaction to antibiotics before? That can be so dangerous. Maybe you should see your doctor. It's better to be safe. Do you have any plans this weekend?

Cake- I hope you feel better girl!

Heather- Where are you? I miss you!

Cora- Flaunt it baby! lol What you got planned this weekend? What kinda trouble you getting into?

So last night I did not work out. I actually ate way too much. I had dove chocolate last night and couldn't stop myself! It's awful! Oh well, I'm going to work out tonight and going to get a lot of working out done this weekend. I got less sleep than normal and I feel better today. Go figure, get 6 hrs sleep and I feel refreshed!

Last edited by Here we go again; 02-13-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:03 AM   #194  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

haha yeah I work all weekend! ahh well my body just hates me. and i've never been allergic to anything EVER. But I dont really feel itchy anymore. I think I am a hypochondriac seriously...I freak out about every little bump, scratch, everything.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:46 AM   #195  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

HWGA- not TOO much trouble! going to the regular hangout- a bar that has a band i'm friend with and really like... they play spanish pop and rock so it's like half in english/half spanish. i know i know it's sounds crazy considering how WHITE i am haha but the drinks are cheap (after hours happy hour), the people are fun and it's a really great place to go dance!
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote