Old 02-09-2009, 01:46 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'8"

HWGA- 131 is still within normal weight as is my goal weight (though admittedly the low end). I am very fine boned so 131 looks heavier on me than other people. Trust me there is some jiggle to go!

Bella- that sucks about work. Sounds like my current situation, I just accepted a position in another state.

Bee- you can do it!!

Cookie- TOM is the worst I always over eat!

BLCarter- remember my brother is single.....he would NEVER get a girlfriend nothing too bad you don't live in CO
ella13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Ella- Sorry, I wasn't trying to be nosy. I'm completely opposite of you. I'm 270 and the same size of people that are 50 pounds less than me.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:03 PM   #48  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

hey yall!

i dont like meat it slowed my WL down to only 2 pounds this week. i think i might do another week of veggies in a week or so. just to keep my body guessing. i really want to get to 189 that will be 21 pounds/10% lost! ugh! i need to be like 179 by the end of february but my body likes 190 so we will see how this goes. i am going to act a fool in the gym till wed then start my p90x on thurs that should shock me right into the 180's

ladies p90x is an extreme 90 day workout and nutrition plan boot camp that is supposed to give u amazing results in 90 days. www.p90x.com my brother did it so i know it works and he will be my coach.

off to do more statistics and physical science dear god please let may 16 come fast.

fyi - i have been celibate since january 1st and between that and no cookies, cakes, fried food, sweets and little meat i am losing my mind. i just need to smell a man and i will be good for another couple of weeks i think lmao
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #49  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Ella- haha tell him to come here and visit me!! lol I just moved back from Nevada in November...that would have been much closer. Hehe I'm sooo sure he would be thrilled to be hooked up all the way across the country!!

HWGA- isn't it weird that we can weigh so much or so little and look completely different than someone else the same height and weight! Drives me crazy sometimes. I can't wait to just be happy with what I look like...even though I'm not upset now

So ladies I just got done working out and am goign to hop in the shower and go in town to do some clothes shopping since I have nothing cute that fits properly ..everything is kind of too big on me now..BLAH!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:48 PM   #50  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahjah1223 View Post
mmmmm chocolate
Yeah.. so I made FF SF Chocolate fudge jello today...6 servings...enough for me to take to work this WHOLE week!
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #51  

Why oh why did I eat short ribs, potato salad, and baked beans? I had 1/2 serving of each, but my stomach is hurting.... someone just put me out of my misery.

I'm glad I'm not working out for three hours.... this may be the day that I literally do not make it through a session w/ my personal trainer... her motto is the same as Jillians. I better be dying, throwing up, bleeding to quit! Ughghg!
Old 02-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

OMG my family is having stuffed lamb tommorow! What am i going to do ?!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #53  

Jah- I don't even know what stuff lamb is... lol

Where's cake today? I miss her!
Old 02-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #54  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

So, I've come to the conclusion that nothing deflates your weight-loss balloon as much as swimsuit shopping. I'm starting to look around as DH and I have plans to hit the beach at least once over spring break. I was looking on Victoria's secret as they have a lot of variety, and I know this is why God invented the return policy, but what if what I order doesn't fit or looks terrible?

It's terrifying!

I want to try a two piece in the comfort of my own home, but I don't want to have to go through the agonizing anticipation of it all.

I followed the size chart exactly but I'm sure we all know size charts amount to squat when it comes to swimsuits.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/129

Height: 5'4

leighish , i have done the same , bought my bikinis from VS as we don't have it here in Canada, and must say, the swim wear gods have been friendly to me. I think its better to do it that way, no neon lights , and the ability to try it on with out some pesky salesclerk wondering if you need another size...

as for me- have to tell you all the cutest story ever. I was on msn the other night, and some one who has been on my list for eons, started chatting with me. Now I have traveled all over this crazy world ( 28 countries!) so my msn is crammed with random people . But after chatting to this fellow we both agreed that we have not met before, and have no idea how or why we have been on each others msn. But I digress, we continued chatting, telling me he was from New Zealand, 25, and an aeronautical engineer - moonlighting as a chef- and that he just moved to Vancouver!!! how crazy fate is that , so we are going to go on a date this week!
I'm so excited, and its funny, his name is Ben, hes a ginger and after seeing his photos, hes a big guy. not fat but solid. I just got a cat three weeks ago- who is a ginger cat, solid ( 13 lbs!) and named.... Ben! insert crazy twilight zone music here!

Last edited by hiimnatalie; 02-09-2009 at 07:42 PM. Reason: spelling.
hiimnatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #56  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Oooh go natalie! woohoo!

I'm telling myself that I will have to stick to the shred every day for the next 30 days. I'm hoping if I bite the bullet and order the swimsuit that I might actually stick to the plan.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #57  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Smile

Hello ladies!

Ella- I totally know what you mean, if you miss one day, your 2 or 3 pages behind..But Thats a good thing!

Bejeweled
- GOOD Job on all the cut backs, I started out good but the only thing I haven’t really done is drink sodas and eat candy bars. So YEPEE for me because coke and snickers used to be a morning ritual for me. And thanks for explaining p90x...good luck on the stats...been there

Blcarter- that sounds like fun I cant wait till my clothes are falling of me lol

Jahjah- Stuffed lamb???I never heard of that..im from Louisiana..maybe that’s why???

Leighish- I know what you mean swimsuit shopping can be really, really difficult. It has to accent your beauty perfectly!

Natalie- sounds fun and interesting, but I must say PLEASE BECAREFUL!

As for me I didn’t kick the elliptical's butt today, but I did slap it around a little...lol...And I ran.40 of a mile on the treadmill. I was in a rush but knew I could not skip out on the gym today, not with the weekend I had! Had subway today after I analyzed the nutritional facts for about 20 mins. I haven’t checked the site for nutritional fact but are the soups supposed to be healthy...Does anyone know??? I finally set some real goals and here they go…n maybe I need to do this real age thing!

1st Mini Goal- by February 24
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwv4Rzh/]

“Gonna Hit 165 like ALI..Float like butterfly, sting like bee!”

Last edited by lisa34t; 02-09-2009 at 08:48 PM.
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #58  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Evening ladies!

ahhhh swimsuit season is coming isn't it? Ugh, I am not buying another swimsuit until I get down to somewhere around 200ish and then I would only consider it. I don't go to any public pools just my boyfriends, and there could always be nakey swim.

Yay for all the people that exercised today even if it was just a little bit. I believe in the motto of some is better than none. I didnt kick it as hard as I wanted to at the gym either but I did my normal 35 minutes, and then strength training.

As for other things:
Work went alright today, we got to go outside and play today for the first time since fall. It was like 70 here today and the kids were eating up and so were the workers too. Dinner was homeade little pizzas. slice of bread pizza sauce, bits of sausage, and cheese, 350 oven, and dinner in 15 minutes flat and yumminess to spare.

Last edited by Bee20nine; 02-09-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:01 AM   #59  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

well i am burning the midnight oil again! ugh

i hope cake is doin okay i know taylor is busy this week! mojo, rachel, nicki, nish, star, and some others i miss ya and the chat aint the same without ya!

so i did a little more than smell a man i couldnt take it anymore then caught a horrible butt cramp and couldnt work out. thats what i get!
i need yr willpower hwga! lol

nite ladies
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:49 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Hey Ladies. I missed you guys. All day yesterday I kept thinking what are they doing on 3FC. You guys have four pages and there is no way I am gonna be able to sneak and read FOUR pages and do personals. SO I am gonna tell ya'll about my weekend and jump in from there.

Last week went well until Saturday night. I did fine but I was drinking and after the club I wanted Waffle House so I had a bacon egg and cheese sandwich. Didn't even eat the whole dang thing but it threw me off so bad point wise. So SUnday I did not work out but last night I went in the gym and kicked butt. I was able to keep my heart rate between 171 and 191 for 50 minutes with my cardio. Up to running 23 minutes working towards 30. So I am not totally unhappy with the weekend and I am quite happy with the week as a whole. I weigh tonight and I am nervous but Heh todays starts TOM symptoms and what not so if there is a gain I am gonna chock it up TOM's b*tch ***....LOL

Well I the trainer at the Y suggested I do cardio 5 days a week and not 3 because 3 is more like maintaining and 5 is losing. I am gonna give her advice a go. Also they have started a Biggest Loser Challenge at my gym starting March 23 and lasts for 10 weeks and I think I am gonna join it. They only meet once or twice a week so I'll be at the gym anyway.

Well I have missed you girls and I am back.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote