Old 11-03-2011, 10:53 PM   #91  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Kukkie, sorry for your lost what a great colleague. Wow on the difference in the sizes. I do remember going to some place in Montreal and the hot dog was really thin, I thought wow so not worth it and ended up going some place else. I like 1/4 dogs . Lucky for us the people we were visiting did a lot of grilling Aw wow, I didn't know the wedding you went to was in Baltimore. Takes me two and half hours to get there but we still could have met up , maybe next time

Coondocks, I've often wondered about people that always cry victim ... do they not get enough attention. I have some distant friends and some family members like that. I choose to not converse with them out of fear of saying the wrong thing. It's so not worth getting worked up over. I wish I had someone to walk with that would fully commit. A great time would be as soon as the kids boarded the bus, with the exception of the days I have to be at their school.

Amanda way to go, keep on pushing lady. On wanting mashed potatoes with butter ... my daughter asked me what I was gonna do at Thanksgiving? I told her I am going to take a 1/4 measuring cup with me and I am gonna eat 1/4 cup of the starches that I like and hope that it works

VickieLou, good to see you Good job on the 2.2lbs down

Jess we are in the same boat but I'm not sure how much is fat/sodium. I was up 9.6lbs but I lost 3.4lbs just eating right one day. I made meatloaf burgers for dinner tonight and ate one on a regular bun and though my numbers aren't bad, that was a horrible decision on my part. Sorry about the hernia and the PCOS. I don't know much about PCOS hope you're as well as can be I feel you on the medical bills, we're paying for my daughter transport bill now, my goodness they didn't even turn on the siren and kept up with traffic.

Roxy, good job on the 1.6lbs down back to ticker weight right?? I must have missed the sleep study. I remember you mentioning it but don't remember him going. Did the do the oxygen there or does he need it when he's sleeping. My husband doesn't snore all the time, just on days when I don't give him a chance to nap after work, before dinner

LGW have a great weekend

Angie, Ona and Jami where are you????
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #92  
~Rennie

Angie looking for you ....

My numbers are:

calories 1305, carbs 165, protein 63, sodium 1145

I'm not expecting a good weigh in at all. I had a burger that was very good 80/20 with a slice of American Cheese on a regular bun.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:40 AM   #93  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Week 7 Day 2 REDOING!
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:12 AM   #94  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Angie looking for you ....

My numbers are:

calories 1305, carbs 165, protein 63, sodium 1145

I'm not expecting a good weigh in at all. I had a burger that was very good 80/20 with a slice of American Cheese on a regular bun.
Rennie How was your weigh in? Your calories and sodium look good to me. Maybe it's the carb/protein ratio? I think Angie is out of town: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/4091466-post10.html
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:14 AM   #95  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning and TGIF!

I hope you have a fantastic Friday and even better weekend! Make it a great one for yourself!

Calories for yesterday: 1440 +

Weigh In: 145

Down: .6

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-04-2011 at 06:15 AM.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:02 AM   #96  
~Rennie

Good Morning,

Weigh in this morning same as yesterday 179.4 ... and I have a major tummy ache.

Amanda what happened with W7D2?

Diana good job on the .6 down . My weigh in yesterday and today is 179.4. But I feel like I have rocks in my stomach. I felt bad when I got in the bed last night also. I knew when I was eating that burger that I should have given half to my son, oh my goodness my stomach hurts. I'm drinking a ginger ale right now hoping it will make me burp or something. Yep Angie was OOT, thanks. I wish Jami would check in.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:12 AM   #97  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

I weighed in this morning to see where i'm at, it's really not that bad, im pleasantly suprorsed. 177.6.
I can work with that.
Started my day with another egg/feta/spinach mix . . rather enjoy that. Lunch is a big a$$ salad with all kinds of yummy fixings. Dried cranberries, nuts, seeds, little cheese and some vinagrette . . . . I love salads, always so many options.

Rennie - I never know what it is with the perpetual victim, always whinning about how hard his life is but not acknowledging that his hard life is a direct result of the choices he made. His brother had the same 'hard life' growing up (which, im sorry, was not hard at all) and he's a productive member of society and well adjusted, so whatever. Walking away is the best for me and for Jack, he doesn't need to be around that. I like having some one to walk with, but on the days I don't, there's nothing wrong with throwing the ipod on and doing some sight seeing on your own
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #98  
~Rennie

Coondocks, nice weigh in, I have to get there with you so I need a whoosh of 1.8 . I love a good salad also, and walking away is a great thing to be able to do, when there's no end in site

Living out here in the boonies there's no where to walk except the subdivision and then there's my fear of loose dogs. Just this week I passed a deputy waiting for animal control to come while watching a shepherd. Then I drove out of my cul de sac to see another big dog marking his territory while a group of kids were watching him also to make sure he stayed on his side of the street. So no walking for me alone. I have to take someone that will welcome the beautiful doggies and make me feel more comfortable.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:27 AM   #99  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

My power came back on last night!!!! No clue if I have internet but I do know that I have power......and heat!!!

I'll be back in full swing soon! And not a moment too soon! All this convenience eating is going to kill me! I am getting a salad for lunch today!!!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:27 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Diana - wow! Alright, let me try and answer your questions
1. I drink lots of Coke here, but in the USA it uses HFCS, ours uses some I believe, but it's different, also the amount of caffeine gives me a nasty headache. And this is coming from a girl who drinks at LEAST 2 cups of coffee every day! Also interesting thing, our Mountain Dew doesn't contain ANY caffeine!
2. Josh also has some of the same issues as I do, but not too sure if anyone else does
3. Serving sizes are mostly the same size from what I've seen, each restaurant is different though, and same case here.
4. I haven't seen a US Big Mac before - BUT about 5 years ago I ordered a "jr McChicken", which you don't have, but turns out our Jr is the size of your regular one! The cheeseburger I had was the same & the fries were the same size. But our "iced tea" is nothing like yours - yours is actual tea, and ours is a very sugary and has very little "tea" in it!
5. There is very little use of MSG in Canada. The Canadian Government is pretty strict on a lot of that stuff, they do tons of testing before a lot of things are released here. We have a lot less packaged foods I find.

I do have to say one of our favorite things to do is wander through grocery stores in the USA, it's both horrifying and facinating! The packaged foods are very different, I saw mini eggo's, fluffy eggo's, and ALCOHOL! Another weird thing, I could NOT find 400MG Advil, they were all 200MG, I use the 400's for migraines, and ran out Feel free to ask more questions! My thoughts on the difference in foods? It's easier to be fat in the USA!

Rennie - I was gone for 9 days, or 10, I can't remember 32 hours was intense, for the last few hours all I could do was lay in bed, and sometimes cry, It was pretty good trip, I love California! I love the beach, and the sun, so I was kind of meant to live there! How's the tummy?

Coondocks - I did miss the snow, I saw people talking about it on Facebook though! Did you see that I got a bit of a sunburn on Sunday? You must be going on vacation soon too? My brother likes to eat out, so every single meal except ONE was eaten out! It was kind of intense! I enjoy eating out, but I also enjoy my toast for breakfast! Nice WI!

Roxy - thanks! Feels good to be back! I missed my computer!

I will be back in a little bit with my WI

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:30 PM   #101  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

AIMEE!!!!!! I don't belong in this thread, I just saw your name in the list on the front page and had to say hi.

Hi to everyone else too! K, I am out. GOOD LUCK!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #102  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
AIMEE!!!!!! I don't belong in this thread, I just saw your name in the list on the front page and had to say hi.

Hi to everyone else too! K, I am out. GOOD LUCK!
Courtnie Hi! I just saw your name on this thread and had to give you a shout out! I don't know if you remember me. I hope everything is going well for you.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #103  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Courtnie Hi! I just saw your name on this thread and had to give you a shout out! I don't know if you remember me. I hope everything is going well for you.
HAHA too funny!! I do remember! Things are going well, hope the same for you too!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #104  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
HAHA too funny!! I do remember! Things are going well, hope the same for you too!
Yes, things are well. It's good to see you.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:05 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Hey gang. Hope everyone is having a great day. I forgot to weigh in before my coffee this morning, but I did remember my meds - which I hadn't taken in two days with the funeral stuff. I think my WI would have been okay today, using my ring tightness as a measure - still tight ish, but definitely not as much as it has been the past couple of days.

Aimee welcome back! 3 lbs is not bad at all my friend.

Coon sorry to hear that things are still difficult with the individual in your family.

Rennie thanks I'm so glad you're back to daily posting!!!

Diana and everyone else!
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote