Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-20-2021, 08:33 PM   #166  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good eve to all
WI up a bit
WO nothing today. Woke up at 3am and could not sleep so I finally got up at 3:45. So frustrating

We did not do much today since I have felt so tired, and then had DH go pick up a pizza not the best choices but I own it.
Back tomorrow
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 08:41 PM   #167  

Good evening! Went for three power walks today. The last one was to and home from church. I ran errands on the way home. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍀😷❤️
ciecie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 09:08 PM   #168  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

I went to a baby shower today. I did have a slice of cookie pie and a few Hershey Kisses.

Total Approx 1660 Calories

Breakfast 300 calories +

protein bar 300 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch 400 calories
grilled chicken sandwich w/honey mustard 400 calories
unsweet tea

Dinner 960 calories
slice cookie pie (piece of large cookie) 300 calories
hershey's kisses 100 calories
2 protein bars 560 calories

Exercise
Jessica Smith Cardio Core Abs

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 12:49 AM   #169  

Default November 2021

Hi!

Marx: Welcome!. Hope you have a lot of success here. Pretty cool that you are from Brazil. Thanks for sharing your tips.

CieCie: TOPS is a good organization...

Nancy: If you figure out something for fatigue...let me know.

I have been really itchy tonight. Maybe I put too much detergent in the load of laundry...Maybe it's the shampoo...I have been using up some leftover swimmer's shampoo. I need to look and see if I have anything else around.

I biked today and played Scrabble. Diet a tad off with a roast beef snacker and a couple servings of spaghetti tonight and some chocolate covered almonds and some other nuts and some cereal...

Oh, I forgot to say: I swam 3x this week and biked 4x this week and I did other exercises every day...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 01:58 AM   #170  

Good morning! Teri, TOPS is great! Fell asleep in front of the tv. Welcome Marx! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 11-21-2021, 06:29 AM   #171  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Today is our Thanksgiving at church. I am going back to what I used to bring - a big salad! That way I have salad along with protein (turkey) and a slice of pie.

Steps from yesterday: 11,177

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 21

Lamentations 3:55-56
I called upon they name, O Lord, out of the low dungeon. Thou hast heard my voice: hide not thine ear at my breathing, at my cry.

The dream was so real. Lew was standing in front of an old house where he could hear a witch cackling in the distance. He knew she was after him, but there was no place to hide. She flew around the corner of the house and touched his arm. At once he began to gain weight. Pound by pound mounted up, until he was a blob of flesh. He couldn't move, and the weight just kept coming. He became a prisoner within a mountainous body. He cried for help, and the clouds parted. A shaft of light came down, and the flesh began to melt. A gentle breeze blew, and Lew knew everything would be all right. When morning came, Lew vowed to lose the pounds he'd unnecessarily put on lately.

Today's thought: From my fleshy prison, I have arisen!

Old 11-21-2021, 06:41 AM   #172  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

I averaged 1600 calories per day for the last week. Basically maintaining I guess. But I don't like being at this weight. I did the recumbent bike yesterday but did not get weights lifted.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., stretches, situps, lift some weights.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 07:48 AM   #173  

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 11-21-2021, 07:13 PM   #174  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

My breakfast was normal today. I had salad w/turkey & BHF's ranch I also had dessert. Too much dessert. But before I had all the regular food and dessert. So that's an improvement. I also walked for an hour. I was on my feet most of the day helping with the dinner.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 11-21-2021, 07:48 PM   #175  

Good evening! Went for two power walks today. Ran errands both times. Also got everything I needed to do done. This included bagging up some clothes I no longer wear. I’m taking to the local consignment shop. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 11-21-2021, 08:10 PM   #176  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to all
WI down this am go just under my 150 but I will take it
No WO
I opted in stead to have lunch out with DH at this Mexican restaurant. I had the chicken street taco's and treated ourselves to a beer. Then home for a wonderful nap. I don't get them all the time but enjoy them when I can.

I am still exploring meal prep ideas. on another forum I have been told jambalaya is good but not to include the rice? If any of you have some ideas I would love to hear them. I really don't want to do a bunch of stews/soup/chili/ pasta....wow that narrows things down. I know stew, soup and chilli freeze well. Not sure about the pasta or a rice dish but if you have any tricks or tips I will take them all! After all I will have leftovers at the end of the week!
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 09:51 PM   #177  

Good night all! Watching The Tender Trap on TCM! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 11-22-2021, 03:39 AM   #178  

Default November 2021

Hi!

Nancy: Let us know if you find interesting things to freeze. I think peppers don't freeze that well. I sometimes freeze stuff in small plastic containers and when I want to eat it, I pop it out and microwave in a small glass container with glass lid. Sometimes, I have to let it thaw a tad to pop it out. Sometimes I freeze stuff in baggies. I used to freeze kale from the garden and then use it in soups, etc. I think maybe you can do it with parsley. Maybe there are other fresh herbs that you can freeze to add to your meats... Oh, YouTube has lots of casserole ideas...

CieCie: I finished watching Baptiste. There is not going to be a sequel. I preferred the first season.

I ate more than usual yesterday with spaghetti, cake and ice cream. I also ate chicken soup. I added celery and parsley, onion, and garlic as well as some other veggies and grains. I used only part of the box of grains. I want to become more knowledgeable about herbs and spices in my cooking.

I once attended a cooking class about grains. It was wonderful. I wish there classes in sauces and salad dressing and spices and herbs...

I wish Covid 19 would disappear. It is said that the deer population is highly infected. I saw 5 deer walking down the street in day light...great...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 07:27 AM   #179  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 11-22-2021, 07:39 AM   #180  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

I posted a reply but lost it for some reason. Not gonna write it out again! I took in 1500 calories yesterday. Same plan as usual.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote