Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-23-2021, 03:37 PM   #196  

Good afternoon! Went for two power walks today. Ran errands both times. Will power walk to and home from my meeting tonight. Will run errands on the way home. 😁🍀😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 09:49 PM   #197  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1610 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (560 Calories)
2 protein bars 560 calories

Dinner ( 740 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 600 calories
dark chocolate 140 calories

Exercise:
3 miles w/Leslie

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 10:09 PM   #198  

Good night! Power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. Ran errands on the way home. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 11-24-2021, 06:00 AM   #199  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Well, I took in around 2200 calories yesterday. I was doing fine most of the day. My husband brought home some Jimmy John sandwiches. I should have saved mine until tomorrow! But I devoured it, instead. I'd already been at my calorie limit before I ate the sandwich. Why do I do things like that? Aaargh.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, vit/min/cal supp., sit-ups, do leg press for weights, maybe recumbent bike.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 07:52 AM   #200  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 11-24-2021, 10:08 AM   #201  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Rachel We all do. Today is a new day. Something to share from Thanksgiving at church. I did better than before, but still, LOL. I had planned to eat one piece of pie but I ate much more than that. I didn't eat dinner to try to help compensate but still. Why didn't I stick to my original plan.

Steps from yesterday: 8,756

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 24

Matthew 2:10
When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

The star was the sign to the wise men that they were near their journey's end. They had followed the signs of the times, and they had been led toward Bethlehem. The star shone its light on their way, and they came to the Christ child. As we diet, we can follow the light of Christ in our own lives. Christ shines His light on us to remind us of all we can be. His strength supports us along the way, and we come to possess His joy as we succeed in our quest. Nothing can keep the light of Christ from us, and, with Christ's help, nothing can keep us from losing weight.

Today's thought: If God can lead travelers to the east to find Jesus, then he can lead me to a slimmer, trimmer me!
Old 11-24-2021, 10:19 AM   #202  

Default November 2021

Hi!

Rachel: Is Jimmy Johns a restaurant? Hope the sandwich was good... When I am caught off guard, I spontaneously eat, too. ...I ate 3 pumpkin cookies yesterday...Ooh, but maybe if it happens again, I will cut a cookie in half and eat that...and STOP...

Nancy: You sound like you have a nice family. Some of the men in my family used to bring bought pies//Your mom is 87...maybe your family has longevity genes...

CieCie: Are you in a region that gets a lot of snow? Sounds like you stay cozy warm...under all those covers.

I biked/swam and did exercises yesterday. My feet feel pretty good today. Diet yesterday was pretty good except for 3 pumpkin cookies. I made some chicken soup and made some tabouli. I was going to get a small burger last night on my way home, but there was a long line and I had groceries in the car. I bought healthy food. I even got some oat milk to try. I got the kind with more calories. I may try the other another time. It is a lot more expensive than the almond milk, but I figure if it gets popular, the price will come down.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 12:23 PM   #203  

Good afternoon! Teri, the answer is yes I’m in a region that does get a lot of snow. There isn’t a lot on the ground now. That’s good for the hunters. It makes tracking the deer easier. Got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 11-24-2021, 10:27 PM   #204  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

Total Approx 1450 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (1000 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon (very large piece) & BHF's ranch 1000 calories

Dinner (140 Calories)
dark chocolate140 calories

Exercise:
hair apt and church no workout to report but I got my steps in

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 11-24-2021, 11:33 PM   #205  

Good night all! New SIM card arrived yesterday afternoon. Chatted online with a techie. He couldn’t help me so he transferred me over to another techie. He said it would be a 15 minute wait. I waited more than 15 minutes. I called TracFone. The techie I spoke with this time had more information. The SIM card is for an AT&T phone. I need one for a Verizon phone. There’s a Verizon store near Old Navy. I’m going to go there on Monday. Rural buses aren’t running tomorrow and Friday.
Old 11-25-2021, 07:38 AM   #206  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Ciecie, aaargh! So NOT FUN dealing with stuff like that, especially online!!!!! Tries one's patience!

Teri, Jimmy John's is a chain of sandwich restaurants. They specialize in really good bread and they also deliver.

Well, the plan today is to have Thanksgiving at my brother's. Am wondering if Mom is going to have the energy to do it. We'll see. If not, we'll just stay home; they'd bring us some plates of food. My contribution will be cheesy potatoes. I took in around 1550 calories yesterday.

Today's Plan: Pecan pie!!
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 08:01 AM   #207  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

Ciecie So frustrating!

Rachel Love your plan for the day. I am right there with you.

Steps from yesterday: 5,632

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 25

Jonah 3:10
And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

Kent was devastated. The police review board had said he would be relieved of active duty if he didn't take off twenty pounds. He was a good cop. How could a few pounds make that much difference? Being a policeman was the most important thing in his life. If losing weight was what was required, then that's what he would do; no two ways about it. God wants us to do whatever it takes to take care of ourselves. When we do what is right, we escape the bad consequences that come along. Kent knew what he had to do, and he did it. We know what we need to do, and with God's help we, too, will succeed.

Today's thought: It's always a good idea to do what is pleasing to God!
Old 11-25-2021, 08:45 AM   #208  

Good morning! Rachel, save me a piece of pecan pie!😋❤️😋❤️😋❤️ Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 11-25-2021, 09:53 AM   #209  

Default November 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rachel: My cats had their turkey dinner this am... Hope you all are able to get together...

CieCie: I was on a canoe/camping trip in the Adirondacks many years ago (in May) and it snowed...and we were "rescued".//Hope you get your phone stuff straightened out.

Nancy: Potlucks are really great because often you get to try something new...

Diane: Happy Holiday!

I swam and did exercises yesterday. Dining was fine. I did consume some pumpkin yogurt in the am (yummy) and 3 licorice sticks later on...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 09:59 AM   #210  

Good morning again! Teri, I’m going to Verizon on Monday to see what they can do for me. Will take a shower in a few minutes. Then, I’ll go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀