Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-18-2021, 10:56 PM   #151  

Good night! Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 01:20 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

I took in 1340 calories yesterday. Met my goals.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, vit/min/cal supp.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 07:48 AM   #153  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 11-19-2021, 07:51 AM   #154  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Today is DH's and my anniversary, 33 years. Breakfast and lunch will be on plan but we will have a nice dinner out.

Steps from yesterday: 5,484

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 19

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, 'I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.'

Ralph might as well have been dead. He never went out. He had few friends. He never felt like trying to do anything. He ate and drank and slept and went to work. What a life, if you could call it living. One day he couldn't bring himself to look at his own face in the mirror. Tearfully, he picked up the Bible his dead wife had given him some years before. As he read, he realized how he was throwing his life away. He was somebody important, if for no other reason than that God had made him. With a prayer of thanksgiving on his lips, Ralph decided to make a new start, and God's hand was upon him from that day forward.

Today's thought: I want to live the life God wants me to live!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 10:03 AM   #155  

Good morning again! Had breakfast and a shower. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 11-19-2021, 12:34 PM   #156  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Diana Happy Anniversary! Congratulations to 33 years of shared life, I hope you have many many more years to come.

WI down a bit today but still up by 4lbs. grr but my own doing
WO yep a bit of run/power walk on the treadmill then strength training.

I am going to try self love, instead of self bullying when I eat, drink, don't do my workouts as I should. I am trying hard to make this mental shift. Negativity has never helped. to everyone.

Also planning our Thanksgiving dinner, only 5 of us at the table this year. So really looking forward to our competitive games we play. Uno Attack is a new favorite. I picked up this tic-tac-toe type game you use ping pong balls to bounce in a wooden square that has pegs forming columns for the balls to land in. You play in teams with two colors of balls. Then of course there is always farkle and a few card games. I have a very fun and game friendly family lol
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 07:28 PM   #157  

Good evening! Happy anniversary Diana! Power walked to and home from supper. Ran errands on the way home. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 11-19-2021, 09:24 PM   #158  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for the anniversary wishes. DH and I went to get a massage. He got 30 minute upper body and 30 minute feet. I got 1 hour full body. Then we went for dinner. No workout to report but I got my steps in.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 11-19-2021, 11:03 PM   #159  

Good night all! Spent two hours online with tech support from TracFone. Misplaced my SIM card. To make a long story short a new one is on the way.😁🍀😷❤️
Old 11-20-2021, 05:44 AM   #160  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Nancy, I think that's neat that your family plays games like that. My family never has done much of that, but my husband's family is very much like that. They always have something going after family get-togethers: yatzee, UNO, whatever.

Diana, congratulations on your anniversary

I took in 1500 calories yesterday. Will try to get some exercise in today.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, vit/min/cal supp., situps, stretches, recumbent bike, maybe some weights.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 07:35 AM   #161  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 11-20-2021, 07:55 AM   #162  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Ciecie UGH! on the phone issues! I hope everything is resolved soon.

Nancy and Rachel I think that's wonderful about playing games with the family. I am an only child and never had that opportunity with my immediate family.

Steps from yesterday: 5,013

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 20

1 Thessalonians 5:16
Rejoice evermore.

Fran remembered a time not long ago when she had nothing to smile about. She used to watch other women walk along, and bitter jealousy tore her up inside. She would fly into fits of rage and crying. She hated the way she looked, and she hated other women for looking so good. Her disposition was lousy, and her heart was broken. One Sunday she went to church, and while sitting there, she realized she was at peace. She closed her eyes and prayed, and she felt a voice tell her to change, to do something about her appearance. The impression was so strong that she went home immediately to plan a diet. From that time forward, she never wavered, and now she looked back in amazement. Seventy-five pounds lost, and joy filled the void they left.

Today's thought: Happiness increases as my weight problem ceases!
Old 11-20-2021, 09:58 AM   #163  

Good morning again! My phone issues should be resolved when the new SIM card gets here. I still have my landline phone. Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 11-20-2021, 10:28 AM   #164  

Default November 2021

Good Morning!

Happy Anniversary, Diana and DH! Maybe you will (happily) double that in time...
Rachel and Nancy: Nice that you have gamers in the family. I played games in grade school and then someone introduced me to crosswords in grad school and another to scrabble much later on.

I was feeling really tired this am, so I had a burger for breakfast... I had a good workout yesterday: biking, water walking, swimming and some exercises. Diet is okay except for a brownie and some nibbles of some other stuff. Wt. has been up and down a pound, half pound, etc. I think maybe it is better to weigh less often.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 10:33 AM   #165  

Hi all! Teri, I weigh in at the TOPS chapter I belong to once a week. Will go for a power walk in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️