Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-16-2021, 11:39 PM   #136  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hello to everyone
WI up 3lb this am, darn microwave popcorn something about it I can always count on a gain after I eat it
WO 30 min elliptical then weights

Today was spent cutting up the down branches that landed in our yard. One section of the fence between us and our new neighbor blew down. Not sure how we are going to handle the repairs. I don 't even know it it is there fence or ours. We have two sides of our yard with one style of fencing and the back another style. All three sides are in bad shape. The house behind us is a rental, the house on the other side of us the owner has all her grown kids living there and they could care less how bad the yard gets run down. Thankfully the panel that fell down on their side (years ago) is way in the back of both our property lines so you can't see it from the road. The entire back yard is full of broken down cars and over grown with blackberry bushes.....sorry I am complaining.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 02:59 AM   #137  

Default November 2021

Hi!

Nancy: How are you going to get your fence problems straightened out?

Rachel: When I think of a perpetual Scrabble game, I visualize a Scrabble board as big as a parking lot...

I have been a little off. I did not go swim yesterday or today. But I did bike 20 minutes earlier today and 30 minutes tonight. And I did my exercises twice. Diet is okay except for a few lime wafer cookies yesterday and today. And a jr. frosty. I went shopping and bought a lot of healthy items. But I am now thinking of ways that I could have made it even healthier... And I am thinking about what I forgot to buy...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 07:23 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, your feelings show your heart. When they hurt, you hurt.

Teri, I also use some Fancy Feast for my furbabes. Yes, the gravy is the ticket.

I took in 1800 calories yesterday. Had a Subway for lunch. My parents and I are getting our Moderna boosters today, along with flu shots.

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, vit/min/cal supp., maybe recumbent bike.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 07:25 AM   #139  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 08:23 AM   #140  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you for the support about my church family. There have been some behavioral problems at church. Our pastor called meetings with the people and those people were suppose to bring a friend from church. Each of the ladies asked me. The individual meetings went really well and had positive outcomes. I actually feel very blessed from the meetings and almost feel I got more out of them than they did.

All of that took a lot out of me and I didn't post last night. I went to bed early and was able to sleep well last night.

Rachel I hope all goes well with the boosters and flu shot. Which flu shot did you get? There is a new one that's like 4 in one.

Exercise for yesterday: 40 minute walk
Calories approx 1500
Steps from yesterday: 7,862

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 17

Isaiah 12:5
Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

Ann went out shopping for a whole new winter wardrobe. Every day of her diet, she had put money away for just this very day. She had set a goal for herself, and she promised to take herself shopping when she reached it. Now was that day, and she was overjoyed. For the first time in years, she wasn't embarrassed to go out for new things. She could walk into normal stores and pull things off the rack to wear. She could find new fashions and not worry about whether they came in her size. The whole world looked brighter. God had been so good to her, and she was thankful. Now she was going to be good to herself!

Today's thought: I'm going to treat myself to a new me!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 08:51 AM   #141  

Good morning again! Forgot to mention that one of the nurses from my doctor’s office called yesterday evening. I do have an infection. I went to Rite Aid to pick up my prescription on my way to my meeting. I also stopped at the grocery store on the way there to get a bottle something to take it with. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 11-17-2021, 12:55 PM   #142  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Diana, I am so glad the meeting was a success, and I know what you mean about taking all the wind out of your sails and feel exhausted.
ciecie I hope the medicine kicks in pretty quick
Teri I have no idea what we are going to do with the fence at this point, I will see if the neighbor approaches us. They work some odd schedules (he is a firefighter, she a flight attendant)
Rachel, we have something similar going with my siblings about playing ongoing games, we have a blast!

WI down just a bit but that popcorn is hanging on
WO none today, have the freezer being delivered so I don't want to be far from the house, their window for delivery...oh pretty much the entire afternoon....

So today I am going to try to do some serious meal planning so I can prep and put them in our freezer. I am going to make lists of foods we like and what can and can not be made in advance. Some things just don't freeze and reheat well

I am always open for suggestions!
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 04:29 PM   #143  

Good evening! Nancylmrn, so far the medicine is working very well. Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 11-17-2021, 09:53 PM   #144  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1750 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (560 Calories)
2 protein bars 560 calories

Dinner (880 Calories)
salad w/grilled shrimp w/BHF's ranch 600 calories
later protein bar 280 calories

Exercise:
No workout

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 11-17-2021, 11:04 PM   #145  

Good night all! Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 11-18-2021, 08:04 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default good morning

Teri, your image of a huge scrabble board is hilarious. You wondered how we know whose turn it is: we just look at the score to determine if the other one had made a move.

Diana, good question on the type of flu vaccine I received. I didn't know there were different types. I can look it up. I'm curious now too. Both my arms are sore this morning at the injection sites. Not seriously though. Just kind of achy.

I took in 1730 calories yesterday.

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, vit/min/cal supp..
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 11:04 AM   #147  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 5,009

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 18

Luke 18:43
And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God.

Scott knew his brother Dave couldn't have lost weight on his own. Dave had never been able to say no to food in all his life. When Scott asked Dave who helped him, Dave had just smiled and pointed up into the sky. Scott couldn't believe it. Dave was trying to tell him that God had made the transformation happen? Well, if that was true it would make a believer out of him. Scott had never been much of a Christian before, but if God could do that much for Dave, then He was someone worth believing in. The miracles of God truly are a wonder to behold.

Today's thought: I will glorify God by losing weight for Him and for me!
Old 11-18-2021, 12:23 PM   #148  

Default November 2021

Hi!

Rachel: One of the local newspapers used to have a crossword puzzle as big as 2 pages...

I was up a half pound yesterday, I guess because of less biking/swimming. But I swam yesterday, and I am back down a half a pound.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 04:56 PM   #149  

Good evening! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 11-18-2021, 10:43 PM   #150  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1530 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60