Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2018, 08:21 PM   #301  

good evening! went for a power walk after supper. my fitness goals for today have been attained. ;D
Old 07-22-2018, 09:30 PM   #302  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to all!
We are back, I have read all your post but forgive me for skipping personals right now.
DH's thumb made it through in good shape which I was worried about since we tend to do outdoor activities and I was afraid we would not be able to keep it clean and dry. I did not get to do most of the activities I was looking for but that is ok, really. I have to say don't always trust your GPS though. LOL but we saw some great country! It is kinda amazing how a large part of eastern WA is not occupied, dry and desert like.

I am a bit afraid of my WI in the am we ate 2 meals out each day breakfast and a late lunch/dinner. I did try to make fair choices but my tummy is telling me otherwise. Oh TMI -LOL this girl can still use natures landscape if she needs to to attend to body elimination.

I am off for now and should be back at the regular routine tomorrow

Diana, I am so sorry that your Dr could not conclude or find a cause for your allergies, that was weighing on my mind while I was gone.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:54 PM   #303  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Kelijpa Keep up the great work. The Allergist also questioned if I was using EOS. She said she has had so many people have problems with it. My last TTOM was September 2017. It's getting really close. At 9 PM the night before the 1 year mark I will probably start.

nancylmrn I'm glad you were able to enjoy your trip in spite of your DH's injury. I continue to pray that he heals quickly. I'm am still hopeful that I am on to something. It was mentioned at church today that my face looks less swollen.

jendiet Congrats on the new low! No worries about what happened in the past. You've got this. Which brand of xylitol are you using?

Total Approx 1400 calories +

Breakfast (200 calories + )

Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Fage 0% 90 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (550 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 500 calories
iced coffee 50 calories

Dinner (650 Calories)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
Veggies 150 calories
shredded cheese 100 calories
Honeydew melon & grapes 150 calories

Exercise:
Shaun T's Dance Party
Old 07-22-2018, 11:03 PM   #304  

S/C/G: crazy/working/calm

Height: 5'8"

Sun:
Quick catch up - apologies for no personals…
Wt = 149
Exercise: Rest Day

Nutrition:
B = cider donuts + peaches + smoothie
L = noodles + +2 boiled eggs + peaches + 2 slices toast + chips
D = ravioli, salad, breadsticks
8PM xoff
Old 07-23-2018, 01:55 AM   #305  

good morning! fell asleep in front of the tv. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:54 AM   #306  

S/C/G: 209/157/128

Height: 5’3”

Default Hi everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who has lost weight and is reaching new lows!

Dianna, it sounds like you could also be allergic to bees, have you ever been stung?
I pray you find all your answers soon.

As far as me, I had a busy day yesterday working in our backyard. My husband and I lived in our previous home for 35 years and had beautiful gardens that we created together. He passed away 2 years ago and I now live with my son and his family. His home is new on a small tree-less lot. We have been here a couple of years but I had no desire to do any gardening until this summer. Now I am really excited about it. We planted a couple of trees and dedicated one with a plaque to my husband. I have a really nice garden area all set in the front yard with the grass removed, stone border around and it, with weed block down and filled with Mulch. I also did the same in a large area in the backyard. Next weekend I plan to add the plants to the front garden. My eight year old granddaughter was outside helping me most of the time and we had a lot of fun.

My eating is going well, so much better than it was for the past couple of years. This week I plan to increase my exercise program. I admire all of you that have your own at home exercise programs and stick to it. I have never been able to do that. But I do go to the gym twice a week to do weight training. Now I plan to add three days of aerobic activity, such as cycling. I know that will help me increase my metabolism and hopefully weight loss.

Have a great day everyone!!

Last edited by Frustrated2; 07-23-2018 at 05:57 AM.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:18 AM   #307  

good morning again! welcome frustrated! i'll have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:00 AM   #308  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Frustrated2 It's been a long time since I have been stung.

Last night: Full Body Standing Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1400 +
Weigh In: 189.6
Down: .4

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
July 23
2 Thessalonians 1:4
. . .we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure.

Ed was on a severely restricted diet by order of his doctor. There were more foods he couldn't have than there were that he could. Almost everyone felt sorry for him, because they knew how much Ed loved his food. The only person who didn't seem to feel sorry for Ed was Ed. He accepted his fate with a smile and a shrug. His ability to adjust was a testimony to his faith and character. Many people found comfort in Ed's ability to take his diet in stride. His perseverance showed many people that it could be done. Through something so simple, God managed to touch the lives of many.

Today's thought: My diet is only as big a deal as I make it!
Old 07-23-2018, 09:09 AM   #309  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all!
WI up 1.2 which I consider a small victory considering the weekend and food choices. I am confident that it will come off by the end of the week.
Jen and Granny congrats on those new lows!
Diana a thought occurred to me about your use of lip balm since this is part of your daily routine. What if you stopped the balm all together? Could it be some type of rebound effect? these are just out loud thoughts I am just throwing out there. Years ago I was addicted to nasal spray (I mean truly for over 20 years) if I did not use it my nasal passages swelled shut and I mean no air could pass at all, it was very very painful. Then one spring I got a really bad cold and the spay did not work and you guessed it I swelled shut and had to breath through my mouth and sleep with my head propped up etc. This went on for about 3 days then things started to ease up and within a week I could breath through my nose without the spray. Needless to say I have never gone back to it and my body has thanked me. So anyway, with this said I wonder if you lips are reacting to the balm like a rebound, it is not longer effective for you and when you use the balm it just irritates your skin more?
Sorry for the long thought
I am off to the gym for my massage
Old 07-23-2018, 09:22 AM   #310  

just had breakfast a few minutes ago. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 07-23-2018, 10:48 AM   #311  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 164.4 which is a nudge up but down 3.2 for the week so I won't complain.

Today is planned and about 1100 calories

Jendiet - congrats on the new low and praying the path to the 180s is cleared for you

Nancy - glad you had a good vacation and that husband's thumb is hanging in there.

Alex - no apologies needed. I think just the daily accountability is good. I was rushing to get out yesterday, did not post or plan and ate fast food for breakfast and lunch

Frustrated - gardening is so theraputic. Glad you are with your kids and dedicated a tree to your husband. Family is so important

Ciece - Love the crisp smell of clothes on the line. My kids wore cloth diapers and we had a clothesline for years. Nothing like sheets coming down off of the line!
Old 07-23-2018, 11:50 AM   #312  

went for a power walk and to run errands this morning. will have lunch in a few minutes.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:51 PM   #313  
Warrior Princess

I got off track the last few days, MIL was in town. I've been good with food but haven't done Jillian in 3 days. I'll get back to it tomorrow, I'm too tired and irritable tonight. Work is getting on my nerves and I have PMS. 🙄

Sorry no personals I got too far behind.

Last edited by novangel; 07-23-2018 at 08:52 PM.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:22 PM   #314  

went for a couple of power walks this afternoon. also went for one after supper. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:52 PM   #315  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Novangel Hang in there. Good job sticking with your food plan.

Total Approx 1545 Calories +

Breakfast (430 Calories + )
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Veggies 90 calories
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Billy Blanks Boot Camp Cardio Sculpt w/3's & 1's
40 minutes treadmill

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-23-2018 at 09:53 PM.
Closed Thread