Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2018, 03:39 PM   #181  

good afternoon! welcome frustrated! went for two power walks today. will power to church tonight. will power walk to dinner afterwards. will power walk home after dinner.
Old 07-14-2018, 03:42 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

HI frustrated. I'm an experimenter...I have to take what the scale says I'm stride....it's what works best for you. I weigh every morning before coffee. I started a different WOE so I'm more curious about the effects on my body.

good morning ciecie.

​​​​​​nancy, I still love it that you and DH are working on a project together

Diana, yes ive noticed it and successfully used it...

gran, thanks for the concern

I woke up with a BAD migraine. No TOM but temp was 97.7...since I get migraines before it hits. Not sure low temp means no ovulation OR its coming soon.

OK anyways. .194.4 this am but I did have a movement at least...

no plan for dinner yet...oh yeah...last night's weight 196.4 this am 194.4...

talk to you all later

Old 07-14-2018, 04:51 PM   #183  

good evening! will be leaving to go to church in a few minutes.
Old 07-14-2018, 07:48 PM   #184  
Warrior Princess

I almost never get on the scale anymore, I get too frustrated/discouraged by the numbers. I judge by how my jeans fit. 👍

I ate entirely too much sodium today so I'm sure I'll be like a water bed tomorrow AM. I'm debating whether or not to get Jillian in tonight or have a rest day. I guess I'll see.
Old 07-14-2018, 08:40 PM   #185  

Ciecie enjoy church.
Nov, at least you have an open mind about where the weight is coming from. It's not all fat weight.

so I've had an emotional evening. I was small chatting in text with my ex and basically called me a cow...which really stung.

my head hurt too much to cook and I had to pick something where I could eat a big salad, do I went back to hibachi. This time I felt fat shame trying to eat. I watched people who were much bigger than me and saw skinny women with their significant others...the bigger women were alone or with kids and skinny women were with men and I thought...."is that why my ex didn't want me" and just decoded to eat my meal according to the rules and go to work...

on the way out I ran into the officer who arrested me when I slapped my ex because of his constant torture. This officer responded to many of my calls but I would never press charges and he would try to help my ex not get in trouble (he was friend of exs family) but he hastily and aggressively arrested me the night I slapped my ex..he even told the other officer that "she just Got tired of ××××" and they both joked about it. But they put me in jail. That officer wouldn't even let me kiss and hug my babies ....it was a long time before I quit hating him...but God made a fool out of him and vindicated me. He was supposed to make an arrest based on the prior calls to the house and arreSt the primary aggressor which was my ex (everyone in the pd in that town KNEW it)...but as I said God made a fool out of him and his so called friends (ex family) got mad at him...

but as I realized it was that officer, a calm came over me and I knew I no longer hated him, but forgave him, and I smiled warmly at him and said his name...what an opportunity.

anyways, my heart was just a little better...I haven't totalled my calorie's yet, but I did better than yesterday. I wonder if the soy in the edamame will impact my hormones too much, but I really like that

I had mostly steak and veggies, a big salad, 3 pcs sushi, a few sugared peanuts, 1 sliver of that cheese cake, a 4 Oz cup of Hershey chocolate icecream.

I still have a headache. .praying it will be gone tomorrow
**1582 calories**

Last edited by jendiet; 07-14-2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old 07-14-2018, 08:54 PM   #186  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hey all!
139.3 this morning

Missed a couple days, sorry about that. Tonight I was prowling around looking for something to eat even though I’m not hungry, so I put myself to bed.

I read everything, sounds like everyone is good and busy.

Diana hoping today was a better day for you

Have a great night everyone

Last edited by kelijpa; 07-14-2018 at 08:56 PM.
Old 07-14-2018, 09:30 PM   #187  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Kelijpa Today was much better. Keep up the great work!

Jen

Total Approx 1425 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (500 calories)
salmon wrap, side of raw veggies broccoli, carrots, celery & their light ranch 500 calories

Dinner (665 calories)
Amy's mushroom risotto 240 calories
2 chicken tenderloins seared in a pan 125 calories
sauteed spinach 50 calories
small slice lemon pie 250 calories

Exercise
1+ hours swim
Old 07-14-2018, 11:18 PM   #188  

Still have headache...3rd round of Ibuprofen and hoping for sleep soon. Pray pain is gone in AM.

thanks for the hug Diana, really needed it..

keli, woot, isn't that a new low...

well weighed before bed 197.4, yesterday 196.4 and I ate more!

​​​​I drank less water today due to the migraine messing with my stomach
Old 07-15-2018, 12:29 AM   #189  

good morning! power to church. power walked to supper after church. power walked home after church. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:32 AM   #190  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full Body Standing Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1425 +
Weigh In: 189.4
Down: .4

Have a Blessed day!

I like today's devotion, it's comforting.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
July 15
Colossians 1:29
Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Gail couldn't belive how much her life was changing. All through college, Gail hadn't even set foot in a church. The only social situation she had been comfortable in was where food was involved. College had been lonely and unfulfilling, not to mention fattening. Just recently she had attended church with her new neighbor, and it was like coming home. She felt comfortable and accepted. Her newfound relationship with Jesus Christ gave her a different perspective on her life. She suddenly found a deep concern for her appearance and health. As God became more and more a part of her life, Gail vowed to become the best person she could possibly be.

Today's thought: God's might is greater than my appetite!
Old 07-15-2018, 07:39 AM   #191  

good morning again! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 07-15-2018, 09:59 AM   #192  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good morning to all
WI 168.2 but did see a flicker of 167ish so maybe tomorrow if I can keep this sodium and all under control. Yesterday I spent 4.5 hours painting the trim and out steps/porch...who knew with the railing, slats, under the steps etc it would take so long. I was so tired and DH spent almost 6 hours finishing the back of the house, chimney and upper trim. He is working on the eaves today. Next weekend we are treating ourselves I FOUND A HOTEL ROOM near where we originally wanted to be at a price I could live with... so yeah

I will try and be back for personals later I need to finish my part of the painting this am before it gets too hot
Old 07-15-2018, 01:07 PM   #193  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good afternoon. Just passing through 167.4 .........

Made it through search training ok in spite of the muffins, bananas , sandwich fixings, snacks, gatorade etc. but that was tough. It was a tabletop exercise and I was sorely tempted

Got in walk this am, picked up dog poo, worked in the garden, Took a nap. Getting ready to make a PVC stand for my grow lights, then clean my office, then work in the garden again which has become very unruly and out of control.

Figured out some things
  • Must walk in the am
  • No food before 10 am
  • Plan each meal per my plan and I am shooting for no more than 400 calories a meal
  • Drink 40 oz water each :shift of the the day"
  • 10 grams of fiber min each meal.
Jendiet - headache, constipation, yardwork, SC heat........are you getting enough water? Kudos to you for being full of grace and forgiving that police officer
Nancy - glad you found the hotel room for that trip!
Kelijpa - is that a new low?
Frustrated2 - well I guess you work what works for you. I tend to do better when I weigh daily but I graph it in Excel with a trendline so I can see overall progress. For me, when I don't do my daily rituals I mess up. Others find weekly is not as frustrating. Welcome to the group.
Alexitrophic - Hope you had fun!

Last edited by grannynancy; 07-15-2018 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:03 PM   #194  
Warrior Princess

Oh my goodness I'm so tired, I'm working too much but like the extra money. After a few more months I'm gonna have to cut down a day but I want to get some bills paid off first.

I took a rest day yesterday so I have to do Jillian today whether I like it or not. I'm allowing myself 2 rest days per week. 😁👍

After that I'll watch my show on Netflix and chill for the rest of the night.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm hanging in there. Life tends to throw a lot of challenges my way for some reason. 🤷 It is what it is, right?

Last edited by novangel; 07-15-2018 at 07:04 PM.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:34 PM   #195  

S/C/G: 209/157/128

Height: 5’3”

Hi jendiet, I was reading that you have been having a lot of migraines and I was really concerned for you. I also suffer from migraines and know how severe they can be and the problems they can cause. Most often there is some relationship to food as causes. After keeping a food diary and reviewing what I had eaten in relationship to my headaches I was able to identify over 10 foods that cause me migraines. As long as I avoid them I get very few now and they are not as bad as they used to be. But I also have to take medication to help. At one point I had a daily headache for FOUR years until I finally saw a neurologist and got the correct help. I hope you are able to identify some things that are causing your headaches and get some relief.

To everyone else, I am so glad I found this site. I have been looking for some type of weight loss support group for months and joined a few online but found no one really participated. I appreciate all of your posts and support!

Have a great week ladies!

Last edited by Frustrated2; 07-15-2018 at 07:45 PM.
Closed Thread