Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 10:26 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up July 2018 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!
Old 06-30-2018, 01:19 AM   #2  

good morning! fell asleep in front of the tv. power walked home from supper. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 06-30-2018, 07:46 PM   #3  

Default JULY 2018 eve

Hi!
Diana, Thanks for starting the new thread. ...I think Diana is the Goddess of the Hunt?

Hi Everybody else.

DIET: not so great...
EXERCISE: I got to swim yesterday and today.
OTHER: For awhile 90 degree weather was predicted for 6 days this week. Now I think it is only 3, with the rest of the days in the high 80s. I hope there is some rain.
I am watching the first season of Handmaid's Tale on DVD. It is very good, but very shocking. It starts with a mother being separated from her child.
Old 06-30-2018, 09:28 PM   #4  

good evening! despite the heat and humidity, I got a lot accomplished outside today. have my first load of laundry in the dryer and my second load in the washing machine.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:13 AM   #5  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

We are having a small church event tonight. The large church behind us has a fireworks display every year in our open lot. The fireworks are the best I have ever seen. So tonight, after our evening service we are having an ice cream social. I will probably bring some plain vanilla for me and have a small amount. I might buy a package of the small Breyer's vanilla cups to keep me safe.

Nothing for last night
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: Unknown
Weigh In: 189.4
Up: .6

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
July 1
Proverbs 2:10-11, 20
When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul; Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee: That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

Knowing what is right and doing what is right are completely different matters. Jessica knew she should lose weight, and she knew the way to do that was to cut back on what she was eating. The problem was that she didn't want to give up any of the foods she loved. She just wasn't committed enough. A friend of hers told her that she had all the knowledge she needed in her head, but none of it was in her heart. The reason she couldn't stick to her diet was that she didn't want to lose weight badly enough. When we find ourselves lacking the proper desire, we need to turn to the Lord, to ask His strength for doing what we know to be right.

Today's thought: Dieting is more than a matter of the mind. It's a matter o f the heart!

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-01-2018 at 07:15 AM.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:10 AM   #6  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Thank you Diana for starting the new months thread

WI up 1.2 knew the scale was going to move but it went the wrong way so a gain of 1.2lbs for the month of June but I know this is water. We went out to lunch yesterday and I had a roast beef dip sandwich so ton of salt plus the microwave popcorn in the eve for a snack.

Today will push water and I think my toe is healed enough to do some long walking today and then back to the gym tomorrow

Terri000 I have watched handmaids tale since the start and it just keeps getting better, and at the same time very disturbing but it is like a train wreck you just cant stop looking.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:10 PM   #7  

good afternoon! will go for a power walk and run an errand in a few minutes.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:39 PM   #8  
Trying to live below 200

Hi and welcome back, everyone!
Old 07-01-2018, 04:02 PM   #9  

just got back from power walking and running an errand. will run another errand in a few minutes as there was something I forgot to get.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:04 PM   #10  

Hello guys,
I've just arrived from the gym, had a leg day (no, I didn't skip it! :') )
My exercise for today consisted of 3*10 squats
3*10 leg press
3*10 lunges
3*10 hamstrings
3*10 quadriceps
3*10 calves
As for my breakfast, I've had 4 eggs topped with cheddar cheese (a little bit fatty, but that's my typical breakfast for a long day). For lunch, I had some rice, some peas, and one chicken pane piece. Lastly, I've just had some light white cheese for dinner and will prey on a piece of watermelon right now *_*
Have a nice day everyone!
Old 07-01-2018, 07:56 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

HI Danny 21. Nice routine.

Nancy, WI was up to 197.0 today for me.

Diana, you have a plan as always. Hope you enjoy the social.

Ciecie, small town? Ok, I'm trying to visualize. Is the community full of shops and stuff?

ugh...WI was 197.0 this morning up from 195.6. I slept almost 4 hours and decided to go to church breakfast to meet people. However, I messed with my eye until 3 am last night and it's really swollen and angry red.

I've put erythromycin on it, and got some stye stuff, but it hurts. Prat the swelling goes away. Maybe I will leave it alone now...I did get the Walgreens version of Octu soft today.

so...I have been dragging myself around all day because I ended up having to work, due to coworker throwing up and my 2nd nursery worker today was also sick with a stomach bug. I just thank the Lord, if that's what is going on, it's super mild and almost gone. I did have some slight nausea again...I finally laid down after I fed my client...

I thought I was a goner in nursery this am but I managed to play Simon says with the 2 kids I had and they cheered me up with their cute silliness.

I love kids

anyways, so I'm going to try to squeeze out a 65 second plank before bed...and if that's all I do.

my stomach has been flattening out nicely...so regardless of weight loss, I'm getting stronger and leaner, and I KNOW eventually weight loss will follow again.

I have been loading up on salt ..the main thing I ate was 3/4 bag of deep fried peanuts. I had that and a mini Pepsi for lunch (breakfast was two small rolls and 1/2 cup eggs, tangerine juice, and coffee)

I had a mcchicken patty no bun, no mayo for dinner

I didn't realize the peanuts had so many calories...you eat the shell and all...I do rub a lot of the salt off because I don't like salt like that. I also have been sipping on gatorade all day. I haven't totalled it completely but I'm sure about 1700 cs and I'll just make 5000 steps due to work tonight.

***I finished the Uncle Buds peanuts, brought me up to 2,021 for the day*** yikes that's alot. Alot of protein and fiber, but might as well ate a burger for 1155 calories for 7 oz peanuts!!!

Last edited by jendiet; 07-01-2018 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:29 PM   #12  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Danny21 Hi and Welcome to the check-in.

We had a get together at church for a fireworks display. So, I was a bit off plan but in moderation.

Don't know the exact calories for the day
Breakfast: Coffee w/cream & sugar, Organic Valley Vanilla shake 260 +
Lunch: Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 550 calories
Dinner: Turkey, white cheese, lettuce pinwheels (wrap) Calories (?) vanilla ice cream scoop Calories (?) & waffle cup (60 calories) honeydew melon

Exercise: 30 minute walk
Old 07-01-2018, 10:57 PM   #13  
Warrior Princess

I haven't posted in almost a month but I'm still chugging along. Welcome July. 😁

I'm going to quit running as my main source of exercise and go back to Jillian. I've finally accepted that she's the only type of exercise that works for me. HITT is very effective and I just have to do it. I have just enough time to get in shape for Barbados and quite frankly I'm over the muffin top that I swore I would never have again. 🙄

Diana, I do remember Ian. I wonder whatever happened with him also but I'm assuming he won't be back. I assume the worst about Larry since he was much older. 😥
Old 07-01-2018, 11:13 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

HI Nov. I hope the med change is all tweaked out. I totally recommend planks, parts of my stomach I NEVER thought would look flat again are flattening out...

Glad you enjoyed your get together Diana..

I set my timer for 1:05 and I got into plank position. I made the mistake of looking when my core started shaking and there was still 39 seconds to go...so my body screamed the rest of the way...I could feel my lats in my back so fiercely fighting to help keep my abs in position and really had to focus on my breathing...

I'm going to do a few hip raises and mod push ups to finish...but I think that is all I can squeeze out of me

****did 15 modified pushups, 15 1- legged hip raises, and attempted a bridge. I had to use a prop and was only able to hold up my body weight with my arms for 3 seconds....hmm something to work on increasing. A little girl in nursery was showing me she could do a bridge. I remember back to my gymnastic days when they were fun and easy.

Last edited by jendiet; 07-01-2018 at 11:24 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:09 AM   #15  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Nothing for last night
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: Unknown
Weigh In: 189.8
Up: .4 I am up a total of 1 pound over the weekend. Today is back on plan

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
July 2
Luke 21:19
'In your patience possess ye your souls.'

Arlene asked the Lord for just a little more patience. She looked at the clock. She had eaten lunch just three hours before, and now her stomach was telling her to eat again. She knew she really couldn't need food again so soon. She concentrated all her attention on the project she was working on and repeated again and again that she wasn't hungry. Before she knew it, she was finishing the project, her hunger had died down, and it was almost five o'clock. Quickly, Arlene thanked God for helping her hang on awhile. It wasn't nearly as hard to get by with God giving her strength and support.

Today's thought: Decide to control your stomach instead of letting it control you!
Closed Thread