Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 09:09 PM   #436  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciecie View Post
Diana, dad's getting a little better everyday. my brother is here. he and I are going to take dad to the doctor tomorrow afternoon.
I hope he gets a good report back from the Dr. Hopefully he was just a little dehydrated from the heat or something else minor. Sending good thoughts your way.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:07 PM   #437  
FY,ML

S/C/G: 245/179/145

Height: 172cm

Default July 26th

Today was a pretty good day. I ate healthy and clean for a total of 1001 calories, I worked out and got in my 10,000 steps. Plus I didn't have any pudding lol. I thought after losing 40 pounds, I would see a difference in my appearance but I actually think I look fatter :/ I don't know how many pounds I'm going to have to lose before I actually see a difference....
Old 07-27-2016, 12:05 AM   #438  

Diana It's crazy how eating less can make for less hunger. I've had that going on the last 2 days. I actually feel like I over ate. It's mystifying

Magistra I hope you're feeling better. And if your pain went away by the time you got to the doctor, well, that's a good thing! WTG with sticking to your plan, and also walking around the store.

Chunkalunkah Glad to hear you are feeling better and have a solution for staying hydrated. Do you drink straight water? Nice job of keeping your weight straight line. On my planet, anything that isn't an upward slope is something to celebrate.

JesikaBeth Good to see you back!

FYML 40 lbs is fantastic! Have you noticed your clothes getting loose, or even too big? Sometimes I think I look thinner when I am actually getting bigger, and vice versa. The clothes give me a reality check. I cracked up when you said pudding is your kryptonite. I have a few kryptonite foods... actually quite a few

Everyone Else

check in 1400 cals, on plan
B shake/coffee, a bit of chicken
L tofu/salad roll ups, roasted beets--they are so filling
S cucumber, jicama sticks, shake
D spaghetti squash with mock pesto (made with asparagus) ground turkey
S cauli fried rice, yam

Usual floor exercises, pilates getting a teensy bit more doable. I notice when I get up from sitting a while, my back no longer feels creaky.

I promised myself I would do a relaxation exercise in the evening. Tonight will be laying on the floor with my legs up against the wall. Here goes

Last edited by Sundove; 07-27-2016 at 12:07 AM.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:42 AM   #439  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

I figured out what caused my pain. I strained the whole left side of my body opening my closet door. I have been doing some closet cleaning (a favorite thing I do during the summer). My closet is a big sliding mirrored door and when I reached over with my left arm to open it, it got stuck in the groove so I pulled kind of hard to get it open. The pain didn’t hit me until two days later. It took me a while to figure it out because I didn’t remember doing it. I kept thinking maybe I had lifted something heavy or slept funny. Well . . . I’m glad I now know. I think I’ll go see my doctor tomorrow anyway just to get his good opinion. Ha, ha!

B: scrambled eggs w/grated cheese, blueberries, coffee w/half and half
L: salmon and butternut squash
D: one chicken strip with honey mustard sauce, celery with peanut butter.

E: 20 minute walk through the neighborhood

ciecie Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Diana I don’t think I will need surgery for this pain, ha, ha! Honestly, when the reason dawned on me this evening, I felt a little ridiculous.

Nichols Good luck with leangains. I am curious to see if that will work for you. It’s kind of exciting! Keep us posted.

Chunkalunkah That’s interesting about the water. Health experts always tell you to drink 8 glasses a day, but I have also heard that if you have allergies, it helps to drink more than that. My guess is that there are others who just need more than the standard amount.

Sundove That’s wonderful about your back. It’s wonderful that your effort at exercise is rewarding you with good things.

FYML Congrats on the 40 pounds! It may help to write down your measurements every so often to see how much you have shrunk.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:49 AM   #440  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,

Got in my exercise last night after an all day meeting at work. Feels like a slow week weight-loss wise, but it is only Weds.

I'm knitting a little pouch for my phone, keeping my hands busy.

Diana
Hope everyone is doing well
Old 07-27-2016, 06:08 AM   #441  

will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:08 AM   #442  

Height: 5'9"

Hi Gang!

Well, I'm not losing any weight, but I feel like I'm the healthiest, most hydrated and most exercised person on the planet!!

You know when someone says something to you and you can't remember what exactly it was that was said because your brain goes in lock down mode?

I said something to my DS like, "If you're going to be 6 foot and 125 pounds you should cash in on it kid and do modeling!"

Then our guy friend said something (my brain shut down from shock here), but I responded, "I DID do a little modelling you know when I was his age!"

ERRGGHH!! Sorry, have to vent!!

Last edited by Inkrid; 07-27-2016 at 08:09 AM.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:13 AM   #443  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

FYML Good job on your day. Have you asked someone else if they can see the difference with your weight loss? Sometimes the mirror messes with us.

Sundove Legs up the wall pose is suppose to be very calming to the system.

Magistra Good job figuring the pain out. I have noticed that chest work causes neck pain for me. Every single time I work this area it flares up my neck pain from the car wreck I had man years ago. Weird stuff. I try to avoid chest exercises now. Funny, this week I changed my weight work and there are chest exercises. My neck has been hurting all week. Yesterday I went back to my previous workout so hopefully things will calm down.

Kelijpa Great job on the fitness.

Ciecie Sending good thoughts for your Dad's appointment today.

Inkrid
Yay for feeling healthy.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 173.2
No Change

Have a great day!

Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/5272305-post222.html
Old 07-27-2016, 08:14 AM   #444  

just finished exercising-2 miles leslie sansone. will take a shower and have breakfast in a few minutes.
Old 07-27-2016, 02:24 PM   #445  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

The scale finally moved down nearly a whole pound to 151.9!

I'm down 10 pounds from my SW!

Now I just need to do that 3.5 more times.

Sundove - Yeah, I've just been drinking straight water. When the symptoms were really bad, I also drank electrolyte drinks but I feel so much better now. Water alone seems to be doing the trick. I'm definitely gonna need to start putting some fruit in it or something bc although I can handle 8 cups of plain water just fine, this amount is getting hard to ingest! Btw, kudos to you on the pilates. That's a tough workout!

Magistra - That's interesting about people with allergies needing more water. I never knew that, and I do have them. I also have IBS and my dr thinks that's what had me dehydrated.

The results also showed I'm anemic but my dr seemed more concerned about the dehydration bc it was a comparatively worse result than the anemia. For that, he said the normal figure for a female is 12 and I'm at 10. I'm going on bc pills that give fewer periods (which I'd wanted to do anyway) and am also going to increase my red meat intake for easy iron and b vitamins.

He said my white blood cell count was high but mine is always high so I was expecting that.

Happy Hump Day, all!

Last edited by Chunkahlunkah; 07-27-2016 at 02:50 PM.
Old 07-27-2016, 04:56 PM   #446  

not much exercise for me today. been busy dad today.
Old 07-27-2016, 04:59 PM   #447  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

[Diana: Yes it is. I will do 16 hours of no eating and 8 hours of eating. Right now I’m eating from 2-10 pm. I stay within my calories still though. It just kind of allows me to binge in within one or two meals if that makes any sense.

FYML: 50 lbs was my mark when I could look in the mirror and tell I had lost. I hope it comes for you soon! WTG on the 40 lbs though!

magistra: I hate that for you. Hope it heals quickly!

Inkrid: In my opinion, if you are happy and feeling good that’s the whole point of this journey. I mean that is the whole point of losing weight right is to be happy and healthy?! WTG!

ciecie: WTG with Leslie!

Chunk: WTG losing 10 lbs! That’s awesome! Is there a reason why your white blood cell count is always high? Have they ever told you?

WI: No WI until Saturday
Exercise: Stationary (20 minutes); Walk away the pounds (1 mile); ½ mile on tredmill
Calories: 1280

Day #2 of this fasting. It’s not really all that bad because during my work days I have been basically doing it anyways. I am not checking my weight until Saturday... in hopes that any bad food weight that I ate last weekend and TOM weight will be off. Today is also Day #2 of being good. For dinner we are going to have chicken tacos so that will not be too bad. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday! TTYL

Last edited by Nicholsfamily1987; 07-27-2016 at 04:59 PM.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:50 PM   #448  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Inkrid yay for feeling healthy, boo for people who say bothersome things.

Trying to talk myself into a walk, still pretty warm, I did gets walk in at work, so not a total loss.

Nichols sounds like you're doing IF, good luck with it, it worked pretty good for me for a time.

Best to all
Old 07-27-2016, 06:59 PM   #449  

Height: 5'9"

Thanks Gang!!

Had a good day Eating Wise and good Water Wise. Not so good Exercise Wise. It was hot in the AM, but our pool is in shade by the PM and I wimped out!!

Breakfast: A couple Strips of Bacon and Coffee with Cream
Lunch: Ordered a Chicken Cranberry Salad to Go and a Coffee with Cream and Sugar
Snack: Made Avocado Dip (with Red Onions, Lime, Tomato, Jalapeño, Salt, Pepper and Cumin). Cut up Red Pepper, Carrot and Celery to catch dip! DD added it to her dinner!
Dinner: Tilapia (baked with All Purpose Seasoning and Lemon) and Spinach (sautéed with Butter and Garlic)

Last edited by Inkrid; 07-27-2016 at 07:00 PM.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:09 PM   #450  

my fitness goals for today have been attained. didn't get as much exercise as I usually do. been busy with other things. tomorrow looks to be more of the same.
Closed Thread