Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 11:13 PM   #361  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hey everybody! I had a good day today. Every so often I wean myself off of the coffee, mainly because I like to use a lot of cream. I need to cut back on the calories so today I did not have my coffee and I really got a bad headache from it. Tomorrow I will have coffee so that should take the edge off.

B: Oikos lemon Greek yogurt, blueberries, raspberries, TJ’s nut mix, Berry tea w/ a smidge of vanilla cream
L: Big green salad w/roasted chicken, tiny tomatoes, nuts, oil and vinegar dressing
D: Pollo loco chicken, one flour tortilla, pinto beans and cole slaw
D: two pieces mint dark chocolate, mint tea

E: 20 minute walk around the neighborhood.

Inkrid Thanks! My avatar is from two years ago when I was a little thinner. I like doing the historical Victorian and Jane Austen dances, so this costume was from one of the Civil War balls that I attended. The dress I’m wearing is a knock off from one that Mary Todd Lincoln wore. I'm also wearing an authentic replica of a Civil War corset complete with lace ups in the back. That's why my waist looks so trim! Ha, ha!

Diana I love the way you always pay attention! I went walking around the neighborhood today. Even though we are coming out of a drought here, people have such pretty gardens in my neighborhood. There are a lot of palm trees and desert plants. There are a lot of summer flowers in bloom. It’s really a pretty walk. I don’t know why I haven’t paid closer attention to that little bonus before.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 07-21-2016, 11:20 PM   #362  

fyml, your calorie in-take seems very low to me. I try to stay at 1,560 calorie mark. I usually do succeed in that.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:15 AM   #363  

Syckgirl Sorry you are sick. I hope the bacterial infection is kicked to the curb and you are feeling much better on Friday.

JesikaBeth Sorry things are slowing down in the weight loss and working out dept. There is an ebb and flow to things. While now you are in the ebb, there will be again the flow ( of being on plan again). Happy birthday !! I hope you have a great day

Chunkalunkah you are doing great. So close to that 10 lb mark !!

Terry great that you are managing to keep the calories down while being "on the road"

Inkrid I can understand why you would need comfort food. How long with DS be at the service academy scholars program? Hang in there

Sundove
, I have done the elmination diet. More than once. With support of a naturopath I was able to get through it just fine. Actually as I recall it helped me to lose more weight. I used it as an opportunity to get motivated in diet dept as well.

Magistra so glad to hear that things are turning a corner for you. Healthy food. Plans to walk tomorrow. Sounds great !

FYML I am sorry to read that you were having blackouts. do you know why? I hope you are doing better today

Nicholsfamily
Congrats on the .4 loss. I know the feeling when I hope it would have been more of a loss. But still .4 is darned good, i think.

Ciecie
I hope the UC Davis vet has a good report for Rudy. And the surrgery goes great.

Kelijpa congrats on week 5 of jogging completed ! I hope your DH is making progress with the bone spur situation.

BelovedWarrior Congratulations on another loss. Yay !!

CoolMom how cute, a dolphin pug. Pup must have been adorable <3

Diana I hope that by now you are feeling better. And the Angioedema has calmed down. Great that you got in a workout on Thursday. In addition to the cleaning of the office. and yes, shopping on Saturday is either painful or a cheat day. Depending on if you eat their samples. Where were you? I only find samples at costco on Saturdays. TJs has them every day.

I do not know what my weight is. I have not wanted to know. I did weigh myself on Monday and Tuesday morning. Will take a deep breath and weigh myself on Friday. I slowly over the past 2 years have become lax. The off diet days increasing. The foods I eat increasing. Need to get back in the habit of having food on my mind less of the time. Re-gain discipline rather than weight

I hope everyone has a great Friday.
Old 07-22-2016, 05:43 AM   #364  

will know more about rudy after the appointment. right now, i'm worried about my dad. he fell yesterday in the parking lot of our local supermarket and is in the hospital. I was at work when it happened. I didn't find about it until after I got home. my sister, who is also has dad's power of attorney, called and told me what happened. after supper last night, I walked up to the store and got his prescription and locked the van. I also went in the store and got his groceries. I don't drive. if I did, I would have gotten the other set of keys and driven the van home.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:21 AM   #365  

Height: 5'9"

Hi Gang!

Flower123: DS is at the Academy for two weeks and then they're sending the Scholars down South to a military institute for a year. Then NEXT year he starts again at the Academy. It's very confusing. I could see him for fifteen minutes when he gets pinned.. for five minutes in the airport when they send them down.. Parents Weekend.. maybe Thanksgiving.. DEFINATELY Christmas!! Very catch as catch can!

OK, yesterday had a Cheeseburger
Was going to make my Chicken Soup but my nephew had a last minute birthday party.
Had a Drumstick, Chips, Potato Salad, a little Soda, Wine and Veggies.

Last edited by Inkrid; 07-22-2016 at 08:21 AM.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:24 AM   #366  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
No Weigh In

Sundove Good job on your day.

Magistra I have seen pictures of dessert flowers and such. It sounds like a very pretty walk. Enjoy it while you can.

Ciecie I'm sorry about your Dad falling. Please update us when you find out how he's doing. Saying a prayer for him.

Flower I was at Whole Foods. On top of that, the store was a madhouse! I have a lot of luck with shopping on Friday evening after work. It seems they have gotten in a new shipment of everything and I don't have a problem finding what I need. On Saturday and Sunday things have dwindled down. I can relate to the difficulty of living this lifestyle over the years. It just gets so difficult to keep it up day in and day out. But I also know the reality of not keeping it up. I think that's why I have comfort in coming here every day and making it routine. If I depended on myself, all alone to act right, it probably wouldn't happen.

Waving HI all around. I hope you have a great day and start to your weekend!
Old 07-22-2016, 08:25 AM   #367  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Inkrid We were posting at the same time. I hope your day is a good one.

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-22-2016 at 08:25 AM.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:35 AM   #368  

Diana, will update when I know anything new. am going to call to find out if the cataract surgery he's supposed to have on Monday has been cancelled.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:47 AM   #369  

Good Friday Everyone! Just checking in from work. Ciecie, I pray that your Dad will be fine. Inkrid, congrats, military academy is a big deal All is well here. Looking for a semi-busy work day, not to bad hopefully. Will check in later.
Old 07-22-2016, 09:26 AM   #370  

thanks terry! he broke his nose, has stitches, and is bruised all over. he is most likely using his sense of humor though.
Old 07-22-2016, 02:31 PM   #371  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

Thank you for the soon-to-be 10 lbs congrats, guys! It's encouraging. Not there today. Yet another day at 152.7. I've got my eye on you, 152.5.

Ciecie - I'm sorry about your dad. Sounds like he got pretty roughed up. I'm relieved he didn't break any bones. His injuries sound a bit like a bar fight. You sure your dad isn't in a secret gambling ring?

Happy Friday, all! Take care!

Old 07-22-2016, 03:39 PM   #372  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all!

Diana at your Cody story, I could see Hunter doing something like that, I watch him like a hawk when we go into the vet, the little bugger

Ciecie sending positive thoughts your dad's way, mine had the cataract surgery, his beef was having to put drops in his eye for so many days after.

Flower thanks for the good vibes, trying to lose as the years pile on is sometimes annoying, I totally agree.

Best to all
Old 07-22-2016, 03:43 PM   #373  

just woke up from a nap. went through one of mom and dad's closets. I take that back-mom's closet as it was all her stuff. I divided into three groups-keep, sell and throw out!
Old 07-22-2016, 05:28 PM   #374  

Home sweet home) Today was busier than I hoped it would be. I am planning to have a low keyed weekend. I was invited to a jewelry party, nope.... Ciecie, hang in there for your Dad. Have a great evening everyone!
Old 07-22-2016, 06:00 PM   #375  

my cousin and I just got back from the hospital. he's going to be there one more night and then come home tomorrow. he'll get a nurse and a physical therapist coming to the house for the time being.
Closed Thread