Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-23-2012, 09:11 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 268/249/160

Height: 5' 7

Default Today was good

Today I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast... Tuna and crackers for lunch... And a grilled chicken salad for dinner with italian dressing... I worked out for an hour at the gym. I did 30 minutes of cadio... And the rest of the time I did floor time or weights... It was a good day for me.. Trying to take it one day at a time to reach my goal....
Aswallac89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:15 PM   #182  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Aswallac89 Hi and Welcome to the check-in! You are off to a great start. Please stick around. We look forward to watching you reach your goals.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:27 AM   #183  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi everybody

Well, we made it another day... woot! Keep up the good work!

Today I ate:

Early AM - Tonic Alchemy in small amount grapefruit juice, 1/2 fresh lime juice

Breakfast - Chobani vanilla Greek yogurt with fresh 1/2 banana, fresh black raspberries

Lunch - cottage cheese with grape tomatoes, 6 bagel crisps, carrot sticks
1/2 banana

Dinner - small baked chicken breast, corn on the cob, mega-veggie slaw

The good news is... I had quite a large portion of slaw on my plate but did not finish it because I was full and just did not want it! Wow! I think that counts as an NSV ha. I didn't WANT my food!

Last edited by Misti in Seattle; 07-24-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:24 AM   #184  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Well, I'm feeling like a beached whale this morning.

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +
Weigh In: 149.8 (TTOM)
Up: .2

Misti Keep up the great work! That does count as a NSV!
Old 07-24-2012, 07:03 AM   #185  

Good morning, everyone.

4 AM and I am about to get up to get ready for work and start the day. Wishing everyone an "on track" day. Let's go do it.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:17 AM   #186  

And yes, not wanting all my food is a definite NSV! Have to say, though, that when I am taking the Tonic Alchemy, it really controls my cravings and desire to eat more than I need. I love this stuff, and have learned to mask the horrid taste. (And no, I don't sell it, LOL; I buy it from a health food store.)
Old 07-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #187  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Mamakat - I had never seen the dust storms like the past 2 years, but a ton of them this year. It's craziness. Then again, after not having any "monsoon" activity in big for the last few years, this is kind of nice too

Moon - It's quicker to clean up after dust storms... I don't have to shovel to get my car out of the dirt I am tainted by too many years in Maine I think.

Diana - I am obligated to 4 days online, however that doesn't include the reading assignments and such that happen offline for me. It has been averaging about 20 hrs of time for my schooling though. Your boxing sounds like a fun workout

Misti - that's a total NSV
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #188  

Hi Everybody
Just checking in quickly this evening ... had a big day and am pretty exhausted. I spent the day with a Grade 2 class at the zoo all day.. Then had a meeting and a professional learning activity and choir. \
Did not get time to go to the gym but was on my feet all day so that should count for something hopefully.
Will weigh in - in the morning.
I hope everybody has or is having a good day with their food and exercise goals.
CyberCrystal
CyberCrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #189  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Happy Tuesday!
Had a good day eating and exercise-wise yesterday. Wish they were all that good! Not sleeping well at all, so I'm pretty exhausted right now. It's not my usual PMS insomnia, so I'm not sure what's up. Otherwise, truckin' along.

Crystal: The zoo sounds like a lot of fun! Especially with 2nd graders...they're enthusiasm is enviable! Did you say choir? What kind of choir are you in? I'm in a Sweet Adelaide's Chorus (Barbershop style music).

ItsMyTurn: Hope you're having a great day!

Misti: Wow...you get up early! I'd have to go to bed at like 7 or 8 pm to get up like that regularly. I'm a real sleep hound! I'd say it's definitely a NSV. Way to go!!!!!!!

Diana: Hope your whale feeling goes away soon!

Aswallac: Welcome to check-in.
Moondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #190  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I have been having some TTOM insomnia. I have been waking about an hour earlier than the alarm. That is better than it used to be. I used to wake in the middle of the night and not be able to go back to sleep. It's almost 8 here. I am going to finish my posts, do a couple other things, and get ready for bed. The plan is to be in bed by 9 PM. I have been feeling munchy, this week, too. I just put two and two together for me. I think it's not only the PMS thing but also losing an hour of sleep each day. All of that makes me want to eat. Heck! I don't need a good reason to want to eat. I need to go to bed now.

Itsmyturn I watched the weather channel and they mentioned about AZ having a haboob. Is that the dust storm you took a picture of? That's a heck of a name to call a dust storm, haboob.

Crystal I hope you have a great weigh in!

Moondance Do you think the insomnia could be from that shooting situation? I know that must be on your mind since it's all over the news. I'm sure it's even more in your area.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #191  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1470 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner
2 Grilled chicken tacos 600 calories
Sauce 100 calories

Exercise:
Project You Full Body Circuit w/12's + weighted gloves
Old 07-24-2012, 09:30 PM   #192  

S/C/G: 300/273/160

Height: 5'11"

I started working on my healthy kick last week again. I tracked my food today and ended up at 1425 calories, which are not my main goal. I am just trying to eat healthier, and lower my intake of junk.

Breakfast:
black coffee with cream
croissant with bacon and cheese

Lunch:
chicken noodle soup
chicken salad sandwich with lettuce
fruit
unsweetened iced tea

Dinner:
beef chuck steak with mushrooms and onions
lean mashed potatoes
raspberries

Stay strong and on target!
LadyKnight1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:18 PM   #193  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Diana - The haboob happened the day before... they are similar to the picture only thicker and bigger. It has to be of a certain height and length to qualify a haboob. That word still makes me giggle

Moon - Hope the insomnia leaves you soon, but great job on keeping up with the fitness!!! Great job!

I got home from work, got schoolwork done during the day, then grabbed the youngest daughter to go for our walk/run tonight. She tried to keep up with me and puked within 10 mins of our almost 40 min run She has been getting in a bunch of trouble lately, so I made her go. Told her if she wears out due to exercise, she is less likely to get "antsy" and sneak out at night She called me an evil mommy - I must be doing something right
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:04 AM   #194  

Hi everyone

Just checking in before I go to bed. Good to see all of you on track; great job.

After work I went to a chiropractor -- then home for a 30 minute pool workout and dinner.

Hang in there, everyone... we can do this!!
Old 07-25-2012, 07:02 AM   #195  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone,

ItsMyTurn I've never heard that word, 'haboob' in all my life. That's too funny. Now I gotta ask my friend if that's what she took a picture of while driving...hopefully away from that monster. These storms are crazy. They remind me of that wall of demon sand in that mummy movie with Brenden Fraser. Imagine what it does to the lungs, if caught in one. How old is your youngest? OMG, I'd be flaming mad and worried and the run would be the least of my child's worries I like your methods.

Diana I hope that waking up early irons itself out. Insomnia is awful. Whenever I get it, I can't fix it with going to bed earlier. I always say I will, but my body won't do what I tell it to and then not getting the sleep...bluck, it wears on you. Hope it passes soon.

Moondance There's a lot going on right now. If it's a topic in my sessions, way in Connecticut, than I'm positive it's affecting a lot of people. Add that to your every day situations in life, your brain needs more time to process everything and how can we process such a thing? We were one, of who knows how many, that hoped Christian Bale would be a real life hero and in our very weird way we cheered when we heard he was visiting in Aurora. It's nice to hear something positive (especially because Bale isn't always known to be the nice guy). It gives a little hope in humanity back. I hope you get some sleep soon.

Okay, so I have ducked out since, we are now calling it, the jogging incident. Yesterday was the first time in a week I left my house and I had to wear pants It was really hot out there and I only own black. The whole time I was sweating, I knew it was because I haven't gotten out of bed. So today, I will get out of bed and do some laundry...maybe even feed myself. I've been down to one meal a day, mostly because I'm sick. This dumb bug is holding on tight. I will chant in my head, "my home is safe...and I need clean underwear." That should get me through .

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy day.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote