Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-29-2012, 05:28 PM   #241  

Hey eveybody

Just quickly posting my food plan --Back this evening to do personals etc
Breakfast - cereal
lunch -- salad and vegies
dinner -- Fish curry and vegies and salad
snacks -- fruit / carrots/ small serve yoghurt
Off to gym this evening -- HOping to do a walk/jog ... Recovering from a bit of a foot injury so hoping I hold up for the jogging bit

All the best to everybody- Will check in again this evening -- CyberCrystal
CyberCrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #242  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Mamakat Hmm, you had a very interesting day, indeed. Security systems can do funny things to cars is there is an issue. That very well could be where the problem was. I think you handled it very well. Did you or your DH figure anything else out with the car?

Misti DH's farming is hard work, but I don't consider it being active because he drives the truck to the garage/shed. He gets out the golf cart to drive to where he needs to go on the farm or he drives the truck. He gets in the air conditioned tractor and plows the fields, etc. Well, one tractor has a/c but the other one doesn't. They take turns on using the tractor with a/c. They do have to lift bags of seed, etc. Everything is modernized, though. I grew up on a farm and farming is definitely hard work, no doubt about that.

Serenity Good job on your day!

Itsmyturn I decided to start Insanity today instead of on August 1. Why put off for tomorrow what you can do today, right? I got through it. It was tough. I didn't do the fit test, though. Maybe I should do that tomorrow.

Crystal Did your foot hold up for your workout!

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-29-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #243  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (500 calories)
Grill Pork Chop 400 calories
steamed broccoli 100 calories

Dinner (600 calories)
Turkey Wrap 400 calories
Fruit cup 100 calories
Yogurt 100 calories

Exercise:
Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Old 07-29-2012, 10:18 PM   #244  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello, everyone. Here for my evening checkin!

LOL Diana, I had a feeling farming had changed since my days in the early 60s. Then someone drove a tractor pulling a farm wagon, some of us stood on the wagon and others of us bucked hay bales up into it. I could not do that now if I had to, LOL.

Today I decided to do a virtual walk to Seaside OR (193 miles) counting 10 minutes of exercise as a mile. When I complete my "walk" I will treat myself with an actual trip there. I just chose a place I love that is close enough yet a challenge and that I could afford to go to. I posted a thread inviting others to create a similar journey for themselves so hopefully will get some takers.

Food today:
AM - Tonic Alchemy in small amt grapefruit juice, 1/2 fresh lime juice

Breakfast
Small/avg bowl mega-veggie slaw
2 steamed eggs
coffee with skim milk

Snack (at church)
coffee with small amount half/half

Lunch
2 small slice healthy pizza
cottage cheese
1/2 can peas

Dinner
Avg/large bowl mega-veggie slaw
corn on the cob

Was really wanting Greek yogurt with fruit and tried to save "room" at dinner but I might pass it up until breakfast.

Snack
Coffee with skim milk

Workout - 40 minutes of vigorous shallow water workout (with hand weights)
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:52 AM   #245  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for all the compliments on my 'tiny' avatar. DH bought me that Adirondacks chair after the plastic one he bought for me buckled I was oozing out of that chair last year and it was so uncomfortable, now I swim in it. I have to admit I look like a child in that photo, but it really sees the true me as far as how I act and portray myself...and who doesn't want to look little and young?

Diana He figured out what happened, not sure how or why. There were clues that I didn't know about, but am sure of now. I plan to take the car in for an overhaul scan because other lights are flashing too. Maybe it just needs to be fidgeted with. I don't know, but I have to drive on the highway to get to New Haven on Tuesdays and if that had happened, well I wouldn't be typing now. So that's scary enough to get my car check out and soon.

I hope you all have a good night...oops its 1 (huh, don't know where the time went). See how well Ambien works for me, I took it at 10 and I'm still wide awake...o.O Good night all.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:38 AM   #246  

Starting on a SBD phase 1 tomorrow after yo yo ing- would love to lose 10 pounds by end of august. Hopefully this thread will help me stick to my diet !
lovetoloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:30 AM   #247  
Going, going, gone

S/C/G: 295/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Welcome, lovetoloose! Good luck on your new journey!

I have had a string of bad eating days lately. I've been craving carbs like crazy and couldn't stay away from the bread. I felt so compelled to eat it, and today I ate 8 slices of bread! I am really disappointed in myself, but I know I'll do better tomorrow. At least I got it out (in?) of my system, and perhaps those cravings will cease. It's TOM for me, going on like eight weeks (I have PCOS), and I think that's what's causing me all this trouble. At least the scale hasn't been affected--in fact, I've lost weight. We'll see tomorrow what damage the bread may have caused, but since it's not 3600 calories of extra bread I ate, any weight I gain at least won't be in fat. Let's hope so, anyway! :/

Have a great night, everyone!
asharksrevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:46 AM   #248  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Monday Morning WI 179.6 up 1.2 from last week. I think that is success since last week's WI was after the stomach bug. I thought I'd gain back more within the week, but I've maintained up until yesterday. I gotta hit the gym though 'cause I really want to go down, not up. I'm 9 lbs away from my goal of overweight...I'm so close. I really really want to be overweight/fat that I'm antsy for it. So I will make it a goal to get in the gym for 30 mins at the very least.

Have a wonderful and healthy day!
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:14 AM   #249  

Height: 5'8.5"

Good morning, everyone, and welcome lovetoloose.

Scale is at 268 again this morning for 3rd day in a row. Will try again before I finish getting ready for work; never know when it will bounce down, ha.

Everyone go out there today and JUST DO IT!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:37 AM   #250  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I'm hoping that yesterday was my last day of TTOM (it was day 11) and does not stick around another day. We'll see.

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 149.4
Down: .4

Misti Good job with your accountability!

Mamakat I'm glad you are taking the car in and you have an idea of what's going on. That's scary stuff. I, too, love your new avatar and your beautiful smile.

Lovetoloose Hi and Welcome to the check-in!

Asharksrevenge I hope today is a better day for you. Yesterday was day 11 of my TTOM and I've had enough already! I cannot imagine 8 weeks. Hang in there!
Old 07-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #251  

HI eveybody

Food plan went astray when I got a bit stressed and hit the dry biscuit barrel at work. Unfortunately the staffroom is not too far from my office!
I took carrot sticks to work - to eat instead of biscuits which I did do apart from that "episode" Anyhow need to work on that a bit more.

I did get to the gym -- and thanks Diana. Yes my foot held out for my run. Have not even felt the need to ice it so am definitely on the mend.

Misti - Great idea to motivate yourself. All the best with it.

Asharksrevenge I hope today is a better day for you. It is a new day and a new start

Mamakat: I hope you get to the gym

All the best everybody... I am off to bed now. Good luck with all your goals.
CyberCyrstal
Old 07-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #252  

S/C/G: 198/161/127 (started 03/2012)

Height: 5'1"

Diana WTG on starting Insanity

LoveToLoose yay for starting the next phase!

Thanks ItsMyTurn I'm trying, no I'm DOING.

MamaKat you can do it! I'm glad you're so close I love your chair and it is a cute picture.

ASharkRevenge hormones are such a difficult thing to work in our favor. I hope today is a better day for you too.

Yesterday was pretty good. We spent the day watching some movies (XMen with the kids as they were too young to see them before) and I was itching for popcorn, but I made a rule for myself that I wouldn't eat because TV was on. Although I did have some pickles because I wanted something during the third movie, I had no idea how low calories were in pickles and they did help that "salt" and "crunch" thing from the popcorn.

Sunday, July 29th:

Calories 1376
Yoga 1 hour 50 minutes

I think I've been at like 1300-1400 calories for the majority of the time I've been tracking, well before I started monitoring what went in my mouth that was closer to 2500-3500 a day (yes A DAY) so it's progress I suppose.
SerenityDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #253  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Diva - You sure are doing! Great job!

Diana - Good for you!!!! I am proud of you and think it's awesome!!! Mine just came today! I took day off cause of DD's therapy, so what perfect day to start??? Let's do this!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #254  

SerenityDiva -- Going really well by the sounds of it. Way to go! Pretty much halving your calorie intake is great stuff

Diana Hope Day 11 is it! not much fun at all for you I can imagine

ItsMyTurn Hope you get some time around DD's therapy to enjoy your day off

Well I have my food plan organised. Don't get much time to exercise on a Tuesday as I pretty much go straight from work to choir practice- but will try to a walk
This afternoon is going to be a stressful one for me. I am doing a lesson through a "mirror" to be observed by my colleagues. The student won't know we are being observed but I will! Hope I don't hit that biscuit barrel again!

Have a great day everybody. I hope you all acheived your goals
CyberCrystal
Old 07-30-2012, 05:38 PM   #255  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Crystal - I sure hope your mirror experience goes alright... I don't know if I could do that.

The youngest DD and I did the Insanity Fit test and OMG!!! We were down twice to breathe in between... but we pushed as hard as we could and hoping to recover enough to do the first workout tonight
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote