Old 02-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Mel - Bring it on!! I can't wait for warmer weather!!

Susie - It is one of the steamer meals? I really like those ones. If not I don't know if I've tried one of those. I ate a lot of lean cuisines at the start but for whatever reason I just stopped. Did your back get twisted from the exercises and maybe a form issue? Hopefully that doesn't happen again - glad to hear you are about straight now though!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #167  
One Day at a Time...

S/C/G: 242/Ticker/168

Height: 5'9"

Susie- Hope that your back feels better!

Liz-I can't wait for the warmer weather!

I love lean cuisine meals and its what I eat almost everyday for lunch
Rtsmme4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:31 AM   #168  
One Day at a Time...

Blah the dreaded TOM caught up with me this morning....after not having it for 3 months I hope its not terrible! My big fear is that I will have the food cravings I normally have during TOM and we all know its harder to say no to hormone food cravings lol
Have a great day everyone!!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #169  
It is what it is...

Morning Girls, just a quick stop in as I am busy here at work ...still hanging on somewhat, everyday has been a little bit of a struggle lately ...trying to get back in the game again...

Mel - I hope it wont be bad, I dont think not having one for 3 months makes it anyworse, except for maybe you think it is because you havent had one for so long. I know that is how I feel ...but I just got done with mine last week so happy to say I wont have to deal with it again until May and that is WONDERFUL !!! HAHA

Yes, I will agree with you all and that I need warmer weather...I am actually looking forward to time changing back this year in order to get some evening light, I am getting pretty depressed from going home to darkness and getting up to same...I like the time change until July when we dont get dark until around 9:50 ...that sucks...especially when you need to get up for work the next day...

well have a good day and hi to everyone !!

Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #170  
One Day at a Time...

Carri- Thanks! So far I am surviving lol Dh is bummed TOM will be here for Valentines haha

Brr its cold today! I have my fireplace going and trying to stay warm...hope everyone else is too!

Oh and OP today Hope TOM doesnt mess up my weigh in Sat!
Old 02-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #171  
It is what it is...

haha Mel - that is a bad time ...for me it usually happens during a vacation, dh always says "what are the chances" that we would plan this way in advance and it would still fall during it ...I guess he thinks I am going to be less than pleasant ...dont know what gives him that idea ...lol
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #172  

lol Carri!! I agree with you too on the daylight savings time...I can't wait for more sunlight but then it gets to be too much! haha Oh well freezing today but at least it's sunny.

I was out vising clients all day today - kind of nice but had to stop at this place for lunch and had a grilled chicken sandwich - really good, but I have no idea how to count it! It was a pretty good sized bun, grilled chicken, tzatziki (SP??) and tomato and lettuce. I'm calling it 600 calories, to be on the safe side. Way more than I would usually have for lunch! Oh well...just have to cut back somewhere else for later today. I feel weird too, I was with another guy and he of course had a loaded baked potato and fries and chicken...and here I am eating my sandwich, part of me wanted to eat half of it and call it good but I felt like I should eat it all - I don't even know why I felt that way! I thought he might look at me weird or something. I mean, who cares? Oh well just thinking out loud, I mean, in typing, here.... Hope everybody else is having a great day!
Old 02-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 241.5/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi all- still muddling here... DH has had a few interviews, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things will soon start to turn around. Then I'll be able to concentrate on getting myself back together. Soooo not together right now, but just wanted to pop in and say "hi". Hope you all have a nice Valentine's Day!
auntie g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:53 AM   #174  
One Day at a Time...

Carri- What us women be less than pleasant while on TOM? LOL I haven't even mentioned that I am on TOM to DH...he knew it was coming just didnt know when. I am handling it well and staying on track food wise

Liz- I know what you mean...if I am out eating with others I feel like if I don't finish my food they will judge me or say something I dunno....

Auntie- Good luck to your DH with his interviews! Thanks for dropping in to give us an update!

I am doing good considering TOM OP food wise just wish my stomach felt better but it will be over soon. I can't wait for the warmer weather this weekend/next week. Poor DH woke up not feeling good this morning so I hope he feels better for the weekend! Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Crossing my fingers for tmws weigh in!
Old 02-11-2011, 03:11 PM   #175  

auntie g - Good luck to DH on his interviews!!!

Mel - Good luck on tomorrow's weigh in, I need luck too as I'm going to a buffet dinner tonight for BIL's birthday...I've saved a ton of calories so I don't think I'll go over with that (hopefully) but I'm thinking sodium will be very high. Oh well, whatever!! haha

I'm actually waiting on TOM now - I've been regular since I got it back after Katie but now I'm 2 weeks late! I tested and not pregnant (whew) so no worries there, but I think it's just everything changing with me going back to work and stress and stuff, I guess? It's weirding me out though. Anyways - I should probably just enjoy not having it!
Old 02-12-2011, 05:11 PM   #176  
One Day at a Time...

Liz-Good luck at the buffet! I am on TOM now and ready for it to be over, though it could be a lot worse.

Poor DH is sick again, I think all the stress from his job lately is making him get sick easy. He is normally sick once a winter and I am the one down sick all the time. He has a bad sinus infection and bronchitis. He has had a fever of 102.4 or more all day no matter what I give him. He is a fighter but I can't stand to see him this way I hope he feels better soon and that I don't catch anything. Oh and this morning I had to take my older DS to the dr bc he woke up with this weird rash on his legs and part of his arms. The dr said its from a virus (he had a high fever 2 days ago which has since gone away). He still has a cough and runny nose but since I gave him some of the steriods they prescribed him the rash has gone away quite a bit And he says it doesn't hurt or anything so thats good.

On a good note I weighed 191.4 this morning! so a 1.4 pound loss for me with TOM yay! I have officially lost 50 pounds omg I can't believe it!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Sorry for all my sick stories!
Old 02-13-2011, 07:00 AM   #177  

Mel - Hope DH is feeling better soon!! That must be tough with all the sickness going around your house, sometimes it just keeps coming and coming! And congrats on 50 pounds gone!!!! WOO HOO!!

Hope everybody's having a great weekend, yesterday for me was a clean fest, today is church and then we're painting our bedroom (long overdue). The dinner out on Friday was fun!

Susie - How's it going?

Carri - Hope you're having a good weekend!

Spooky - Hope everything's going well with you too!

Talk soon ladies
Old 02-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #178  
One Day at a Time...

Liz- THANK YOU!! At the start of this journey I never thought that I would lose 10 pounds let alone 50! It gives me the motivation and hope that I will make my goal! Thank you for all your support and you have been such an inspiration! Good luck painting your room. I need to paint all my bathrooms sometime but getting the energy to paint all 3 is not there, maybe when it gets warmer!

DH is still sleeping and I hope he wakes up feeling a little better!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday...man the weekend always flies by!
Old 02-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #179  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone.

We were in a crisis mode at work on Thursday and Friday and I didn't have time to post and we worked some late hours so when I got home I just dropped. This was not a good thing to happen when I was just dealing with getting my back in place and getting over being sick. It sort of set me back a bit in my energy.

But today I'm feeling a bit better. My back is feeling great but I"m dealing with congestion in my chest somewhat. I had a massage yesterday and I am drinking tons of water so I think I'll show improvement soon.

I also had a 2 lb gain this week. I"m not changing my ticker to reflect it. I will give myself 2 weeks to get past it and if not, then I'll change it, but you can bet I plan on getting past it!

Auntie G: I sure hope things go well with DH's interview. My fingers are crossed!

Mel: I hope your DH feels better soon. I know how he is feeling. I've ran a low grade fever off and on all week! Congrats on the weightloss this week.

Cari: Yes, the Healthy Choice meal I was having was one of the Steamers and it was really good.

Liz: Painting is on our spring chore lists. What color are you painting it?
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:26 AM   #180  
One Day at a Time...

Susie- sorry about the stress at work but I am sure that 2 lbs will fall off fast!

Dh is slowly doing better but is home today. I am happy to have him home on Valentines but not when he is sick. He got me some awesome candles,slippers, 2 cards and only a small thing of chocolate (good man). I had a horrible food weekend I was so busy taking care of Dh and running around doing things that I ate really bad and my stomach is making sure I know it. Back on track today!!