Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 08:53 AM   #226  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori123321 View Post
A pole, hmmm, great idea! Found a portable one online for $309. Guess that doesn't include lessons! Oh, the visuals! I am so ungraceful I would probably hurt myself. Imagine the ER visit! And what shall I tell my teenage boys when I set it up in the basement? LOl, that is too good!
LOL...you two are really cracking me up now, lol...
Old 09-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #227  

S/C/G: 279.5/195.5/166

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
A pole, hmmm, great idea! Found a portable one online for $309. Guess that doesn't include lessons! Oh, the visuals! I am so ungraceful I would probably hurt myself. Imagine the ER visit! And what shall I tell my teenage boys when I set it up in the basement? LOl, that is too good!
Maybe you could tell them it was to hang laundry on, but it just got installed the wrong way! Contrats on signing the board btw!
Old 09-10-2009, 02:28 PM   #228  

Height: 5'5"

If you are really interested in a pole I actually sell them... I do at home adult parties and we carry 2 different poles... just putting it out there
Old 09-10-2009, 08:47 PM   #229  
rip

S/C/G: 282

Height: 5 11

Lori123321,
I swear I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes. I fell asleep laughing last night thinking of all of this. It was nice to find something to laugh about through this journey.

Started MRC 5/9/09
Old 09-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #230  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

daizy dear,

tell us again what you do for a living?
Old 09-11-2009, 05:32 PM   #231  
rip

My goal was to sign the 60pd. board before vacation and I did not make it. I am .5 pounds away. I am considering that close enough and a success. My vacation does not actually start until tomorrow afternoon and I am sure I could weigh in tomorrow morning and make it but just don't have time. I will try to keep current with all of you while I am gone.

Lori123321,
I can't wait to hear what you buy yourself this weekend

Karen1234,
Don't let that mean ole lady keep you down with weekend.

A wonderful week to all!

Started MRC 5/9/09
Old 09-11-2009, 06:34 PM   #232  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip View Post
My goal was to sign the 60pd. board before vacation and I did not make it. I am .5 pounds away. I am considering that close enough and a success. My vacation does not actually start until tomorrow afternoon and I am sure I could weigh in tomorrow morning and make it but just don't have time. I will try to keep current with all of you while I am gone.

Lori123321,
I can't wait to hear what you buy yourself this weekend

Karen1234,
Don't let that mean ole lady keep you down with weekend.

A wonderful week to all!

Started MRC 5/9/09

Enjoy your vacation...and tomorrow...I will vision your name on that 60 pound board...
Old 09-11-2009, 08:11 PM   #233  
rip

Fifites Lady,
Thank you that means a lot. Keep and eye on Karen1234 and Lori123321 we don't want them getting to out of hand.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:13 PM   #234  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip View Post
Fifites Lady,
Thank you that means a lot. Keep and eye on Karen1234 and Lori123321 we don't want them getting to out of hand.

Rip...I have my work cut out for me!!! If I see one of them running around in their fancy undies or pole dancing.....I will take pics for you.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:17 AM   #235  

S/C/G: 206/169/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifties Lady View Post
Rip...I have my work cut out for me!!! If I see one of them running around in their fancy undies or pole dancing.....I will take pics for you.
I am telling the bouncer, no camera's allowed!
Worked last night and the rest of the weekend. Started with allergies and then a full blown asthma attack in the hospital with 5 patients all pretty sick. It is not good when the patient's offer the fold out guest bed in their room for their nurse to lay down in! Well, medicated with allergy meds and going to bed. FL, you might have an easier time of it this weekend but wait until I am better. Thinking of taking up belly dancing!
Old 09-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #236  

Quote:
Worked last night and the rest of the weekend. Started with allergies and then a full blown asthma attack in the hospital with 5 patients all pretty sick. It is not good when the patient's offer the fold out guest bed in their room for their nurse to lay down in! Well, medicated with allergy meds and going to bed. FL, you might have an easier time of it this weekend but wait until I am better. Thinking of taking up belly dancing!
I do hope you are feeling better...just be thankful you have nice patient's to offer you a bed. I have really been having a tough time. Since the funeral and many relatives, I caught the flu bug that was going around and I was out from work all week. Plus the sore throat and coughing made me not even interested in eating at all....even OP. But I did my best. I do have to say the chicken soup with cauliflower was the best medicine and tasted quite yummy. I could have eaten that 3 times a day. I did go WI this morning for not being there for over a week...but she was very nice about it and understood, since my food chart was quite sad!!! I did end up having a 3.5 pound loss, but I had gained 4 from the days off plan during the bereavement leave. So really, I don't take too much credit for it...but I'm back OP now...that's all that counts...and going back to work Monday will help me so much. So not ready for retirement after this last week....there is nothing on TV at all.

Now the belly dancing sounds like a great excercise. My daughter tried the pole excercising class and said it was very hard, but fun. That, I don't think I am ready for....I get dizzy to easy....
Old 09-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #237  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

Height: 5'8"

belly dancing is great for abs, i believe... actually, my gym offers (or used to offer, at least) belly dancing classes but i've never had the gumption to try it. too shy!!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:32 PM   #238  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Ha!! I'm afraid I'd likely fall down the pole before I even climb it... I don't think I'm very talented or creative enough to wiggle around that thing for long... I've seen it on TV when girls take these lessons and if I think if I tried to turn myself upside down on a pole like that I am sure I'd fall on my head although I have a feeling my husband would be quite amused and surprised to see such a sight!! Again, alot of explanation to the 12 year old daughter, new laundry hanging pole... accidentally hung wrong, nice thought Rip... or support for the ceiling maybe... Now, leopard panties & bra... hmmm... where to find these...

Lori, I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick... how sweet of your patient to offer you a bed... I too am in medicine and have noticed that the great majority of people are still good and usually quite thoughtful of others, how sweet indeed :-) Hope you're feeling better now.

I posted a new recipe of the recipe thread - I think you'll all like it so try it out - Ranch chicken fingers, it was beyond good!!

Have a great weekend ladies and don't worry, I'm sticking with this thing to the end, I'll just see other counselors from here on out. Thanks everyone for the great advice and unwavering support, it is so greatly appreciated :0)

Karen
Old 09-12-2009, 09:38 PM   #239  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen1234 View Post
Ha!! I'm afraid I'd likely fall down the pole before I even climb it... I don't think I'm very talented or creative enough to wiggle around that thing for long... I've seen it on TV when girls take these lessons and if I think if I tried to turn myself upside down on a pole like that I am sure I'd fall on my head although I have a feeling my husband would be quite amused and surprised to see such a sight!! Again, alot of explanation to the 12 year old daughter, new laundry hanging pole... accidentally hung wrong, nice thought Rip... or support for the ceiling maybe... Now, leopard panties & bra... hmmm... where to find these...

Lori, I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick... how sweet of your patient to offer you a bed... I too am in medicine and have noticed that the great majority of people are still good and usually quite thoughtful of others, how sweet indeed :-) Hope you're feeling better now.

I posted a new recipe of the recipe thread - I think you'll all like it so try it out - Ranch chicken fingers, it was beyond good!!

Have a great weekend ladies and don't worry, I'm sticking with this thing to the end, I'll just see other counselors from here on out. Thanks everyone for the great advice and unwavering support, it is so greatly appreciated :0)

Karen
Karen...I could have told you that myself..."You are no quitter"!!!

Hey....just saw an advertisement for the Snugglie...it now comes in leopard.....a matching set for you....but hey....who wants to cover up a good body that you have worked so hard to get. Never mind!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #240  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

Height: 5'8"

i am completely unashamed to say that, at 25 years old, i am a proud owner of a royal blue snuggie. AND i wear it when i knit.

Closed Thread