3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL: Friends and Losers - December 2005 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/69474-lawl-friends-losers-december-2005-a.html)

deetsmom 12-26-2005 07:34 PM

Definitely check with your OB Mary, but during my pregnancies I was allowed Albuterol if needed. My dr said it was better than my/the babys oxygen being compromised by troubled breathing.

adkpugmom 12-26-2005 10:34 PM

Hello everyone~
Went to weigh in and was 5 lbs from when I first started ( 160 lbs. ) :o( I did really bad over the holiday. I am starting the LA juice in the am... wish me luck. Does nayone want to buddy up with me?
Also is it just me the take off juice was on SALE for 24.99 !!!!!!!! I thought it was 15.00 a bottle ????? I was like OMG!!!!!!!!! GULP!!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a Happy New Year too !

adkpugmom 12-26-2005 10:37 PM

Julie~ What do they say about people who stress eat around other people ? I mean I do extremly well but when my husband comes home or has the day off..weekends etc. I binge and stress eat... What is that suppose to tell me?

Star 12-27-2005 08:52 AM

Happy New Year

Hi chicks...:wave:

Sounds like you all had a great Christmas....

Katie - Your cabin Christmas almost made me cry....so wonderful:cp:

Sy - What a story about your DS - thank God she had you and the :angel: :angel: watching over her. She must be alot like you to ask if "you" were okay;)

Shennie - LOVE the new picture of your little man - he looks so much older now and really handsome......I know your proud.

Britt - Glad your feeling better...So sorry to hear about Bob's mom and what a terrible time for that to happen (not as if there is a good time ofcourse)

Deets - I'm with you, my ticker is so wrong it's not funny. I guess I should take it down, but why bother now. I'll wait til when I actually restart the plan and go to COD:devil: again......Hope I can remember how to get there:shrug:

My Christmas was so blessed. We went to my mom's house. Well what a difference from 4 years ago. Then it was adults, adult married kids. NOW it's :bb: :bb: :bb: :bb: , toys and food all over the floor and just so much FUN:tantrum: :tantrum: Ofcourse the babies got way too many toys, but I think we expected that.........

About doing TO - count me out. I'm now sticking to my ground and not going back on plan til Januray 1st. It seems pretty silly to me to start today, since I have been so bad since Novemeber 1st. Plus DH is starting his plan on Januray 1st too........To be honest right now I'm eating as much chocolate as I can find........:rofl: I know bad Star - bad :nono:

Hugs to everyone - I'll check back later.....
And to all you good losers, maintainers and on plan chicks - your better chicks than me and I :cp: You all
:grouphug:

textjewel 12-27-2005 09:23 AM

Morning chicks!

Hi Star - I'm sure that you could find your way to COD with your eyes closed - I know I can. .

Fiona - I knew there was some sort of meal replacement shake - I just couldn't remember what it was -- since my schedule has changed, I'm having trouble getting lunches in, and I'm tremendously hungry when I get home -- I think I'll take a look at them.

Pugsmom - I don't know what people say about stress eating - all I know is what I've sort of noticed about myself -- I tend to binge when I've had it *up to there* (if you know what I mean) with other people - when I'm tired of being the good girl, and just sort of tired of putting other people first. So, I practice putting ME first. About overeating when your DH is home - when I was dating people (back in the olden days it seems to me:( ) -- it wasn't so much stress eating, as it was just habits. I think it's really, really hard to get two people to change their eating habits at the same time. I do know that it's hard to get other people to change if they are not ready to. I think some of the married chicks do two different meals, but others say - if I'm going to cook it, you're going to eat it. (that's sort of putting themselves first, too :cool: ) I also do believe that if you keep on doing what you've been doing, you're going to keep on getting what you've been getting.

Anyway - enough Tuesday Philosophy!

Hugs to all!
Julie

Repo girl 12-27-2005 09:42 AM

Good morning all!

Star- Glad you had a great Christmas. Little kids do really liven things up, don't they?

Pugmom- I used eat like that too, so I decided to enlist the help of DH, and throuroghly explained my plan to him, and asked him to be my Food Slapper. He does it, too. WARNING: This situation does not always work, and can make you really mad at DH on occasion!! It had one really great side effect though, DH has started following my plan in his own way, gave up Pepsi, and has dropped 10 pounds!

Julie- WTG on the great weigh in!

Day one on the TO left me with an astonishing 4 lb loss. I know it was tons of water, and other things. Drank the smooth move tea late in the afternoon, then got really sick and tried to throw up at the grocery store. Hoping that I can drop another 4 lbs today. Yeah, I know, a pipe dream. But hey it is Christmas. Miracles can happen!

deetsmom 12-27-2005 09:44 AM

Pugmom - dont worry:( Im doing TO and so is Shennie...today is day 2 for me. I think I was up about three or four pounds over the weekend...its still up, but Ive got another TO day to go. Jump back on. If you fall on the sidewalk, you wouldnt just lie there- youd get back up and keep going, right?

shennie_97 12-27-2005 10:02 AM

Good morning everyone,

Pugmom~ don’t forget about knudsens if you can get it in your area, way cheaper than lawl juice.

Star~ I thought about stying off until January, but I am doing terrible and I just don’t want to continue this downward spiral. My ticker is soo off, I hope to be near it by Sunday, but December goal is out of the question. Eat enough chocolate for us all :lol:

Katie~ :bravo: to DH great 1 day loss, I lost about 2 pounds, but I did cheat and have a sausage yesterday. (more salt of course)

Plan is to start cleaning and throwing out some of the stud in the house, so I can start packing next month and not take garbage from one house to the other. I have so many things in the basement that I don’t even know why I am keeping

mnpeach00 12-27-2005 10:25 AM

I hit the jackpot at the grocery store yesterday. I found the Pria Complete Nutrition bars for 54 cents!!!! :dancer: They have 170 calories, 6g fat, 5g fiber, 11g protein, 40% calcium and are pretty high in other vitamins and minderals. The chocolate mint crisp ones are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

Good luck to all of you doing the FF/TO!! I hope those extra christmas pounds fly off!

adkpugmom 12-27-2005 10:26 AM

Thank you all so much, you guys are the best EVER ! Day one of Take off.. Lets get back on track girls .... Yeah.. holiday binge is over...

Repo girl 12-27-2005 10:35 AM

Yeah, almost over. We still have a big New Years Eve bash where there will be tons of food and alcohol, but one night won't kill me. I am so excited this morning thinking about being back on plan, jumping another decade soon, and buying new pants.

Shennie- Yeah, my New Years goal is definitely NOT going to happen either!

Mary- I know how you feel. Are you breathing any better this morning?

Star 12-27-2005 11:20 AM

Okay I have a question for you chicks......
There is a company, where you can order prepared diet meals. You place your order and for a certain weekly charge they get your meals ready and you pick them up twice a week. I think they are 1400-1600 calories per day.
Does anyone know the name of this company?
It is not Nutrisystems or Jenny Craig....

textjewel 12-27-2005 11:56 AM

Star - it looks like there's a couple of them - Diet to Go, and Diet to your Door. .

I tried googling Diet to Go and found these two. Is that what you're looking for?

Julie

Star 12-27-2005 12:08 PM

Thanks Julie - But no, that's not the one, I think it's got the word Sterling in it....I'll try and call my friend....
Thanks