3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL: Friends and Losers - December 2005 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/69474-lawl-friends-losers-december-2005-a.html)

deetsmom 12-02-2005 08:24 PM

OH-MY-GOSH...here I sit, the binge, over. The calm after the storm. B-A-D....I havent had a "no holds barred, eat your cravings foods and be done with it" eating spree in about 8 months. I am OP to a fault, ridiculously so...remember I am the one who took the food scale to Thanksgiving, LOL!

Anyway, with SO many people advising a cheat (friends, other clients at my center, people here on the board indirectly), I decided to stop wishing for certain things and get it all out of my system.

I havent felt this way (the aftermath) in SO long, I forgot what its like to feel SO full (Im usually starving to death at this time of night) and UNCOMFORTABLE, LOL!!! With LAWL, by pants are never tight.

I took the 3 kids to the mall to see Santa...DH was working late for about the 9th day in a row and so I like to treat them extra special when hes not coming home. They were so excited (heck, being out at night with the holiday lights was enough to get them all jazzed up!) and had a great time!

I ate SO much, we're talking a cookie chiller drink at the mall (after I threw out a starbucks frap light, it ended up being GROSS), 1/3 of a small Mc D's fries, a McD's little cheeseburger, a half a Lindt truffle, a slice of pizza, some Mallowmars, some teddy grahams and an extra Carmel Lite to top it off- OINK!!! My kids were a little confused seeing me stop at so many places to grab something to eat, they are used to me being very disciplined.

I usually WI at home every morning, I guess I should tomorrow anyway- right? I was also thinking to leave out my starches tomorrow (specially cos my binges were major sugar/carb items)- would that be silly or should I just be on my regular program? Im going to write in my book "life happened"...I like that one, LOL!!!

mrsbeanie 12-02-2005 08:26 PM

Okay reminder for those of you who may have forgot. I had lost 34 lbs total two weeks ago I weighed in and gained 1.4 lbs.
Didn't weigh in last week. Did take off yesterday and Wednesday with my wonderful, supportive TO buddy Chklit and today I
went to weigh in and ......

deetsmom 12-02-2005 08:27 PM

Ahhhh!!!! What?!!!!

emmysmom 12-02-2005 08:29 PM

You're killing me...and what???

mrsbeanie 12-02-2005 08:32 PM

I've lost 6.4 lbs!!!!!!!!!:carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

deetsmom 12-02-2005 08:32 PM

What?!!! Oh My Goodness, That Is Huge!!!!!

deetsmom 12-02-2005 08:33 PM

Holy Cow!!!!!!!

emmysmom 12-02-2005 08:34 PM

AMAZING...WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!11:carrot: :carrot: :cb: :cb: :dancer: :woo: :high: :bravo: :cp: :hug:

mrsbeanie 12-02-2005 08:34 PM

I can't believe it..... mind you it is a two week loss....but I thought I totally bombed on thanksgiving but I must have done better than I thought.

mrsbeanie 12-02-2005 08:35 PM

Thanks guys...November was a rough month....!

emmysmom 12-02-2005 08:36 PM

Well, you're starting off December with a bang!!!!!!!!!

LadyIzzy 12-02-2005 08:51 PM

I was going to shutdown the computer down and saw mrsbeanie's post. YOU GO GIRL, CONGRATS, YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE That's what I'm talking about. You are my shero.

Good night to all the losers, gainers, and maintainers. Have a good peaceful sleep.

mrsbeanie 12-02-2005 08:52 PM

Thanks Bre! You have a good one!

Louie 12-02-2005 09:00 PM

Beanie - WOW :cp: congratulations !!

Deets - sounds like you and the kids had a great and filling evening :D Your stats are great and hopefully this will give you that last push towards your goal.

My weight loss has been stalled this week. I have been studying for an exam all week and haven't been eating as regularly or as much as I should be. I think I am going to do TO next week to get me jump started again.

Have a great evening :carrot:

mrsbeanie 12-02-2005 09:03 PM

Deets- sounds like you really enjoyed your day. I bet that it kick starts your weight loss again. They say you need to shake things up every once in a while so your body doesn't get used to things! You have worked hard and deserved the break!!!