Old 07-03-2003, 09:44 AM   #121  

Aleka- ALRIGHT! WTG! Keep up the good work. Before you know it, you'll be at your goal weight.

LaDean- Congrats on the weightloss! You guys are doing great!

I did have icecream yesterday, I haven't been really focused lately, but hopefully I can curve that today.

Menu 7/2

Breakfast- 2 egg whites, 1/2 cereal, 1c milk
Snack- 2 slice cheese, 2 WASA crackers
Lunch- sweedish meatballs & pasta, diet soda, fruit
Snack- Yogurt
Dinner-mash potato & meat, lemon cake, diet soda.

ate 1c icecream which is not JC food! ARGH!
Kitkat3NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 05:18 PM   #122  

Angry WE ARE DOING SO GREAT~~~~~~~~~

ALTOGETHER I LOST 3 1/4 TODAY... YEHHHHHHHHH Iwas a happy one for sure... Hey the both of you aren't we doing the greatest.. its fun losing together and sharing our menus and all. i like this... THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU....

THURSDAY MENU 7/3
B.. 2 Boiled eggs
L. slice cheese, some beets
D. salmon cakes.
I will add some crackers mixing them but not many.. figured not enough to hurt...)

I will ride my exercise bike tonite for my exercise...
HAVE A GREAT 4TH THE BOTH OF YOU....
FOR ALEKA, KIT AND LADEAN

Last edited by LaDean; 07-03-2003 at 05:28 PM.
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 01:43 PM   #123  

TODAY WILL BE A FREE DAY BY THAT I MEAN ITS THE 4TH AND I WILL HAVE BUN WITH HAMBURGER AT BBQ... BUT I WILL BE GOOD..

B. Sausage egg mcmuffin, milk
L. none
D., hamburger with everything, macronni salad, olives, corn on cob, lemon pie, (small)

aleka i promise to do better tomorrow and nothing that is a no no.. and i will exercise lots today...

YOU BOTH HAVE A NICE 4TH... ENJOY... WE CAN GET BACK ON THE BALL TOMORROW.

I had a good day and ate sensibly. so was so proud of me.. if i had was small slice and amts.. I then rode exercise bike late last nite after our fireworks........ 2 miles....yehhh
I HAD A GREAT 4TH OF JULY WITH FAMILY AND I HOPE ALL MY FRIENDS HAD GREAT DAY ALSO.... Now today its back to business and my plan..... In fact this day after I have gotten on scales and after getting off plan yesterday and they are downnnnnnnn YEHHHHHH.

Last edited by LaDean; 07-05-2003 at 09:19 AM.
Old 07-05-2003, 03:36 PM   #124  

Angry Hi....

I have been baaaaad for two days! I got on the scale this morning and I've gained 2 of the 3 lbs. I lost! I have done Phase 1 for a week, and I know you're not supposed to do this, but I'm going to jump to Phase 2 tomorrow. Phase 1 was ok, but I don't want to start over and have to do it an extra week. I don't think I can stomach bacon & eggs every morning for 2 more weeks

LaDean, way to go on your weight loss! How did you do with your eating over the holiday?

Kathy, hope things are going well for you this long weekend.

Hope you both had a good 4th of July.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Aleka
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2003, 06:28 PM   #125  

Aleka, i did good yesterday. got off bread and had sugar. but today is going good. go ahead I would if i had to start over.. i am with 7th day today so i will take it through. but hey go ahead.. that way like you said you will stick to it better by not starting over... I rode ex bike 5 miles this afternoon.. i plan to do some more but depends on if i do.ha ha I miss my fruit more then anything but you know if i eat alot of it i gain. so i was thinking this might help me as i need to wein off it and get with the raw vegies.. so i got off sugar and chips. now this i can to.. i want to learn through it all that when i get down there i can eat it all sensibly.ha your doing ok. we are only human. now forget the 2 you have gained back and move forward TODAY... I have regained 15 lbs of what i lost last summer. i try to not think about it and just keep moving forward. i am a true believer theres a reason for everything. so i just except it and move on.. You are doing good.. we mess up yes but we are ok... so good luck this week for you... you will do it now.. gooooooo girl... LaDean
Old 07-05-2003, 08:19 PM   #126  

WELL I BLEW IT....... I just had dinner and ate some noodles.. its a no no but sometimes this plan is getting hard.. i hope to last this next week and be extra good. never had to many. but ate what i fixed hubby... to hot to even think about cooking let alone 2or 3 different things. lol so see aleka we are human...ha i figure if i follow a plan close and not blow it everyday. its not something that is going to hurt us anyhows. so all we can do is our best and try. give ourselfves credit for this.. I think i will do ok now the next 7 days and nothing coming up to make me go off.ha i got it out of system now.. good luck on going on phrase 2 . I will know hows its going before i get there. so go for it girl.....

Hey kit, hope all is going still good your way... LaDean for us 3 as we are at least trying..

Last edited by LaDean; 07-06-2003 at 01:16 AM.
Old 07-06-2003, 07:49 AM   #127  

Angry Sunday morning...

LaDean, we both should take your advice, and just brush ourselves off and start fresh. As you said, we are only human. Thank you for your encouraging words. What I am planning on doing is having cereal & fruit every other morning. Next week Lacee & I will be staying at my summer cottage, without DH, along with a cousin who has a cottage right behind me. I will be fixing my own breakfasts, so I'm thinking of doing another week of phase 1 then. I really do like this woe.

Hi Kathy! Hope you're having a good weekend.

Have a great day.
Aleka
Old 07-06-2003, 09:09 AM   #128  

Aleka, sounds good to me. we will do good at it. glad i could help. i know it helps me to think that way..I think if we do not go over board every day. you could have your ceral and fruit like that.. Oh the cottage sounds like so much fun.. i told my hubby i would love to just get a cabin somewhere and go to it. could take tuffy and all. so will see as the retirement goes on.ha this is our first year,was June 1st. so will see what happens. but sounds fun.. I am doing it still to.. so together we will do it.. hey we will do our best at it. ha good for you glad you decided to do it.. I just stayed up this am after tuffy went out. hes bundled all back under his covers here at my feet. he gets cold so easy.. does lacee?? well girl lets go for it.....

Kit, you go to girl.. i am so happy you found a plan that works for you also.. I just have to change different ones. do not get that burnt out on them. but this one is like my prism one..

My 2 friends have a great day..LaDean
Old 07-06-2003, 08:49 PM   #129  

Well blew it some but not to bad. ha ha went somewhere with daughter. so had
b. sausage egg mcmuffin, hash brown
L. blueberry muffin, chips ALL THESE ARE OFF PLAN. BUT!!!!!
D. WILL BE BETTER. I WILL EXERCISE TODAY ALSO...
Old 07-07-2003, 05:47 AM   #130  

Angry

LaDean, we all have those days where we want to eat off plan. Today we can start fresh. My eating yesterday was pretty good. I got right back on the program. Does the fireworks bother Tuffy at all? Lacee wasn't bad last year, but for some reason any bit of outside noise and she's a quivering mass. I don't understand it. So, for the night of the 4th, we ran our a/c, fans, and had the TV on overnight, trying ot drown out the noise. It worked pretty good. So, don't know if we had any fireworks around or not.

Hi Kathy..hope you had a good weekend.

Menu 7/6
B: high fiber cereal, blueberries, skim milk, and coffee
L: salad w/turkey ham, low fat cheese, and regular salad dressing.
S: ice cream bar, 60 cal.
D: Suzanne's lasagna w/egg crepes instead of pasta, iced coffee.

Have a great day guys!
Aleka
Old 07-07-2003, 08:47 AM   #131  

You did have a good day so happy. now thats the way to go.. Yes tuffy is afraid of the fireworks and noise from them. but this year bless his heart never bothered him much. with his hearing. I just want to cry when he cannot hear or see. but you know he does pretty good around here and inside. knows his way pretty good. so i am so thankful we still have him. hes still fisty and wants to play to. sorry to hear they bothered lacee. good idea.my hubby had tv on to he said. then the fan was on. were out little ways so they like to do firecrackers. not legal but they do.ha
Yesterday i got way off. but today is another day and a good start for me. so glad were doing this together and sharing. On diettalk a gal is explaining it good and so very helpful. she checked out breakfast someone was tired of eggs. so she said that you can eat anything you want for breakfast.. that is just not breakfast foods. so i said well i like to do that anyhow. so if my breakfast start sounding like lunch and dinner you will know why.ha ha i messed up 2 days so this is going to be my 5th day instead of 7th.ha ha

breakfast... sausage egg mcmuffin, 1 hasbrown
Lunch.. blueberry muffin, chips
dinner goolash, milk
snacks.. 2 pops
so alot of NO NO NO... ( I went somewhere with daughter so just enjoyed the day. we do not get out that much together. )

today MONDAY will be lots better.. i am getting on my shoes and go for a walk i feel so good. You know the scales are looking good. so that is what matters to me. lol

Kit, hope your jc plan is still working for you to. My neighbor had her cassetts and program in her garage sale last year. i am going to see if she still has it around. it probably sold. course its the food to on that program. that is what is neat.

well hey i want us all 3 to have a great week. so lets go for a good one.. LaDean
Old 07-07-2003, 09:33 AM   #132  

Hi guys!

I've been a bad, bad girl! I haven't been on my diet since Friday night. I have been having every and anything I wanted. For some reason I just didn't care anymore. Well, i've gained 3# so that's my focus for this week. Getting those pounds off!

Sorry you guys also had a slip up, but hey what can we say...it happens! Like Aleka said, lets just get up and brush ourselves off!

kathy
Old 07-07-2003, 12:21 PM   #133  

KIT, hi well your not alone. i started friday to.ha well today is a FRESH DAY AND A NEW WEEK. so lets go all 3 of us brush ourselves off like you said and HERE WE COME OUR PLANS.LOL
at least we do not let one another do it alone. WE STICK TOGETHER.LOL

MONDAY MENU:
B.scramble egg, sliced cheese, milk (its the low fat)
Now this is a start on right track. even got in a 2 1/2 mile walk this morning early.

Lunch: 3 slices cheeze., with weiner hafed and rolled in it with onion and dill pickle in it. use the cheese as bread. works real good. that way stayed on plan.. milk. SO FAR GOOD DAY....

dinner: peanut butter , honey (just a dab of honey) i had late lunch and just to warm to eat)
I want to get this wt off this summer so i got to get with it.. i am so tired of foolin around. lol so today has been a good day. going to get on bike now and ride..

Last edited by LaDean; 07-07-2003 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-08-2003, 09:32 AM   #134  

Hi all,

I'm back on track! It's so hard, all I want to do is eat chinese food and ice cream. Well i'm hanging in there! So far i've lost 1 of the 3# I gained.

Aleka are you back on track? What are you up to?

LaDean- I'm so glad to see I wasn't the only one to slip (misery loves company and all. lol) Is is hard staying on track since the yummy weekend?

Kathy
Old 07-08-2003, 04:00 PM   #135  

Unhappy miss my fruit

kit, yes i have bo bo's.. in fact jsut had a dab of ice cream.but not much.. craving my fruit. 6 more days.ha i figured hey if we go off once in awhile its ok. we are right back with it.. thats my figuring anyhows..

breakfast.... cheese with weiner rolled in it.. pickle
(i can eat anything does not have to be b/fast things.ha)

Lunch.. ice cream (dab) Pop(NO NO) cheese slices

dinner... steak, green peas (just tsp.)
I am doing ok so if i go off i do not care. i am not stressed off on it so strict. then that effects my blood pressure so got to keep it down.. but i am doing good.

aleka. hope things are going good your way..

exercise 5 miles on ex bike this morning..
HAVE A GOOD DAY THE BOTH OF YOU~~~~~

evening.... i sure miss my fruit. almost broke down but proud of me i never. i got to get some raw vegies to take the place of them. i do gain when i eat fruit.. so its good i am getting broke from eating so much of it. lol... Hope your day was good aleka.

Last edited by LaDean; 07-08-2003 at 11:10 PM.