Old 07-09-2003, 09:58 AM   #136  

Smile LaDeans day

ALEKA AND KIT... GOOD MORNING TO YOU... I got on scales and they look good. so that starts my day out so good. then i have already hopped on my exercise bike and rode it my 5 miles. no walk. got things to do. my eating plan has had a few NO NO S in it this week. but hey thats life the way i figure it. if i am doing good and feel good then doing my best.ha I hope yours is going good Aleka. and also Kit hope yours is going good to..
I wish you both a GREAT DAY TO STICK TO OUR PLANS... TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME NOW.. LaDean

breakfast... broke down and had some ceral (so tired of eggs. but i got 5 days to go and i will stick to it. )

Lunch.. 2 sliced turkey, cabbage, carrots, radishes
Dinner... salmon cakes, cabbage, radishes, carrots, green beans

just rode ex bike 2 more miles... i got to get this weight off so tired of it.

Last edited by LaDean; 07-09-2003 at 07:53 PM.
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 01:07 PM   #137  

THURSDAY MORNING HI TO BOTH OF YOU.

b/fast//// egg. toast(no no just need it )
Lunch....
dinner//
I have just started day so no exercise yet..

aleka. are you still eating your ceral ever other day?? hows it going?? i just had to have that toast today.ha
Old 07-10-2003, 04:22 PM   #138  

Angry Hi...

Our internet service was down these past couple of days. We just got service back a little while ago.

LaDean, it looks like you are really doing well. I'm eating cereal & fruit every morning. I was starting to get awful heartburn eating bacon & eggs. Now that I've decided to jump to Phase 2, I'm going to start having a piece of toast with my eggs. I did not do well yesterday. I went out for lunch with a friend and I ended up eating a sandwich. Today it's gone pretty well. I'm glad that the scales were good to you. I've started walking again. Hopefully I'll keep it up.

Hi Kathy...hope things are going well with you.

Take care and have a good evening.

Aleka
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 12:02 AM   #139  

I had wondered if something had happen missed you. glad that was all it was. I know but hey i figured if we do our best and most of the time that is best. then we do not just blow the whole thing completly you know. I have 4 days to go so guess i will go through it.. but oh the fruit. ha i finally got diet orange pop to make it seem like i was having fruit. the taste and all. lol no i got off to. this am i had eggs. but yesterday i had ceral. i am not a egg eater with just that. ha so had toast this am. but hanging in there. hope in the am the scales are good to me. they varie so never know. i just take it as it comes daily and do not get stressed out. my blood pressure was sky high yesterday i have to really keep an eye on that. its the heat i think. will go down and have it taken tomorrow. i do it at our fire station. figure its accurate. I am glad your walking again. my foot is acting up again. it hurts some. so trying to just let it heal some. but with this darn psorasis its weird. when i ride the ex bike it does not bend my foot so is ok. so been doing that lately.. well your day was good and i am glad.

Kit hope all is going good your way..

have a good tomorrow you 2 and i will to.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:29 PM   #140  

LOST 2 LBS THIS WEEK. YEHHHHHHHHH in 10 days i lost total of 5 1/4 so that i am happy with. today is my 11 day so now 3 more days and i can have fruit.. we had our potluck this morning after tops meeting so had a variety of things. to many to mention..ha so later today will be lighter and exercise.

Aleka and Kit hope your day is going good. mine is.. to warm so just being lazy.ha
Old 07-11-2003, 04:37 PM   #141  

Angry Hi...

LaDean, WAY TO GO!!!! Congratulations!!! You are really doing fantastic!!! How was your blood pressure when you had it taken at the fire station?

Hi Kathy, how are you doing?

Sunday, Lacee & I are going down to our summer cabin to spend 2 weeks with my cousin who is coming up for her 2 week vacation, DH is staying home. It's just us girls. She has a summer cabin right behind me where she stays. We do this every year and we both have a really good time. My summer home is a hop..skip..and a jump from where I live, so I will be checking in occasionally to see how you both are doing.

Have a great evening and a fantastic weekend.
Aleka
Old 07-11-2003, 04:58 PM   #142  

Aleka, how fun.. wish i was going with you. tuffy to.. we would love it. i have talked to hubby about getting a cabin somewhere so hopefully some time. thanks so much for your encouragement.
I decided today that i had gone with out fruit for this is 10 days. so today is my 11th day. i just had to break down here at lunch and have peaches. never had any at the potluck this morning at tops. but these i brought home and oh they looked so good.
SO TODAY 7/11 I AM STARTING PHRASE 2. just wanted you to know. oh glad you will be checking in. that way i will not miss you and your help. Oh lacee will love it. i know tuffy sure would. before at least. do not know now. hes doing great as he knows his way around here and all. so thankful hes still playful and we have him.. I will take a picture sometime and have my kids put it on here for me. they all seem to look alike. ha
Kit, hope all is going good with you also..

THE BOTH OF YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.. LaDean
Old 07-14-2003, 11:37 AM   #143  

MONDAY MORNING HI TO ALEKA AND KIT, Hey hope your weekend was good. mine was. never exercised but scales were up just a hafe this morning so that to me was a good weekend. ha

7/14 5 miles on exercise bike
2 mile walk
gee got my day on a good start...
breakfast//// toast, milk
Lunch/// 1/2 tuna sandwitch, crackers (saltines)
Dinner//// chicken vegie soup, crackers , 1/2 bologna sandwitch,
cabbage
Hope the both of your day was good one. Hope your having fun ALeka and lacee..

Last edited by LaDean; 07-14-2003 at 08:14 PM.
Old 07-16-2003, 08:38 AM   #144  

Angry

Having a great time with my cousin. Just popped home for a bit.

LaDean, you are doing great. I'm doing just ok. These two weeks I'm just trying to be careful. My cousin & I are taking Lacee for walks each evening.

Menu 7/15
B: cereal, blueberries, skim milk, coffee
L: chicken salad in a small pita bread, low fat cheese, iced coffee
D: Somersize lasagna, diet soda
Snack: low fat ice cream made with Splenda

Have a good day.
Aleka
Old 07-16-2003, 11:20 AM   #145  

Default glad to see you

ALEKA, I am so glad you dropped in. Gee wish tuffy and i were with you. but then it would not be the girls. ha oh well its so good your having so much fun. sounds like with your menu and walking that your doing great.....My week has been a ok one.
just got in from my 2 mile walk. and may ride ex bike pretty soon. i find it keeps the blood pressure good.
Have not had breakfast yet. so will add my menu later. yours sounds so yummy.. i love blue berries. there out here now so i want to get out and get some. Hubby says in a week if it stays as hot as it has been we will be getting some tomatoes in garden. i surly hope so. i am so hungry for them. we have lots of green ones and cukes also. i lost my wt last summer eating them. so going for it this one and get it off. gained some so getting that off then going for the rest. I am glad you dropped in.. missed you.

KIT, hey been busy have you. i have missed you to. hope all is going good your way also.. LaDean to the 3 of us

breakfast.... scramble eggs, peaches

Lunch..... tuna sandwitch

dinner..... steak, cabbage and a vegie

Last edited by LaDean; 07-16-2003 at 06:23 PM.
Old 07-17-2003, 09:54 PM   #146  

Angry starting over

Aleka, i decided today i am starting this program over. i feel like my first phrase of it was all ucky and messed up. as the 4th was here and i blew so many days and forgot when i actually started. so today starting it over tomorrow really. I have 2 weeks till our Oregon Jamboree we have so i want to lose for it.. so going for it. Allen Jackson is going to be the star. so is going to be exciting. other stars also. so i wish you luck on yours. i will catch up.. i know your having a blast with your cousin. my sister in law and i are going to reno end of september for 3 day.s we always have a blast. I have had a good day

breakfast.... none
lunch.... peaches
dinner. bologna sandwitch and peaches.
snacks.... peanuts...
figured i would have some bread and fruit today. ha I weigh in the morning. scales are down some today so working hard for a loss. will be 4th in a row.

KIT, hey i have missed you. hope all is going good.
LaDean
Old 07-18-2003, 06:22 AM   #147  

LaDean, that's good you are determined to start over and stick to the SB diet. Good luck. Let us know how you are doing. I will start again, only with Phase 2 when I get back home. I am not being all that good. But, we are walking 2 miles every evening after dinner.

Kathy, haven't heard from you in a while. Hope things are going well for you.

Enjoy the rest of the week and have a great weekend. Will check in again in a few days.

Aleka
Old 07-18-2003, 09:17 AM   #148  

thanks aleka. so good to hear from you. i am so glad your having fun. walking gee that is great good for you.. i have weigh in this morning. so hoping for that 4th week loss in row. they look good this early.ha but tops scales are different sometimes. Yes do start it again when you get home. Yes this is like the one i was on the prism. so its so similiar figured stick to it. found out some more neat things on it from prevention site. and alot of gals have started it on diettalk so that makes it neat to. you will have to go in there when you get back and check there boards. well hey hope lacee is having fun to. woof says tuffy. have a great and fun day and i know your doing ok. but if i were on a vacation i sure would be having fun and not have a plan on mind to worry about. ha

Kit.... come around missing you. hope your doing ok.. LaDean
Old 07-19-2003, 01:56 PM   #149  

saturday.... hi i am having a good day. walked 1 mile this morning and rode exercise bike 5 miles. eating right and have lost 5 inches in 2 weeks. so scales are down this morning. so all in all its going great for me... I hope its going as good for the both of you.. have a good day. LaDean
Breakfast/// eggs. ham
Dinner.... got off my plan... hamburger and fries..
dinner,,, 1/2 slice ham. bread, cheese
even though i got off its ok as i have a bad day once a week.

Last edited by LaDean; 07-19-2003 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-20-2003, 05:24 PM   #150  

sunday.... having a good day so far. breakfast and lunch had what i should on program. but ate a banana earlier. no more though... i forget and its done. lol hope your still having fun you girls. i know you are. i have just been staying cool and tuffy to. have a good week.

KIT, oh where oh where has KIT gone????? hope your ok and doing good.