Old 08-02-2003, 09:48 AM   #166  

Aleka, thanks i am. well so happy you 2 are working at it together. my hubby does not need to lose to much. he just eats what i do normally. as i just eat now what i want and phrase 2 is not all that many restrictions. i am doing great. our jamboree is in town and allen jackson last nite. put on a great show. loved it. so i ate more. but just meals no snacking. had a orange so that taste good. ha its for the next 3 days different stars in. so i will not be on plan to much. but watching my calories now. so is nice. well hey have a good day and find what ever plan that works for you. good luck with it.. LaDean
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 08:51 PM   #167  

Had a good weekend. stuck to plan and got alot of walking in for sure. got to add my fruit so that was good. friday 1315 calories, saturday 1125 calories, sunday 1365 cal. and today 1550 so went over today and couple more. but i will get down on them this week. hope your doing good and you had a good weekend. LaDean
Old 08-05-2003, 06:47 AM   #168  

LaDean, that's good mixing your calories like you did because if you eat a set amount of calories everyday, your body gets used to it so it's good going over your limit for a day. You are doing very well. DH & I have started walking again. If I don't do my exercise in the morning, I don't do it. Last week there were a couple of mornings that I was unable to walk because I had to go somewhere. So, hopefully we'll be able to get in at least 5 days this week, possibly 6. It is so humid here and it will be the rest of the week, that we have to get out walk in before 8:00 am.

Have a good day.
Aleka
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 12:48 PM   #169  

Aleka, yes that is what i thought. just so they average out and all. i had watermellon for breakfast and a peanut butter and jam sandwitch.. got sugar free jam. I am glad your back to walking. i meant to this morning nice cool day. but it was thunder and lightening and some rain. so i do not like to walk in the lightening. so will do one later this evening. i love to walk. it keeps my blood pressure down and when i ride the ex bike it does not for some reason. just not the same. i got alot of walking in over weekend. so scales are up a lb this morning. but i do not mind that. have a great day.. woof tuffy says to lacee. LaDean
Old 08-08-2003, 11:28 AM   #170  

Angry Hi LaDean,

I showed the Oregon Jamboree site to DH. He liked it as much as I did. That is an awesome site. I got on the scale this morning and I've lost 1 lb. just by walking. So far I've gotten in 5 days. I am carrying my umbrella just in case the heavens open up. We're still in the same weather pattern and it looks like it will be the same into next Tues. How are you doing counting calories? Have you lost anymore weight? Don't worry about the lb. your body fluctuates everyday. Lacee says "WOOF" to Tuffy.

Have a good weekend.
Aleka
Old 08-08-2003, 12:50 PM   #171  

ALEKA, WOOF SAYS TUFFY TO LACEE.... I lost 1 /2 lb this morning and was so happy. plus the one i was up. so a good week. trying to stick to the calories and eat what i want. that is the best way to lose for me. and watch portions. exercise and drink my water. so i am done with plans they always go haywire.ha
YEHHHHHHH FOR YOU A LB DOWN THAT IS GREAT.. GLAD YOUR WALKING TO. i am going to get back with it this week. rested my darn foot and saved it for jamboree.ha been on ex bike though. glad you liked the site. i am in the picture but cannot see us. one 2003 on the bridge. I also love the site.. love the jamboree to. well hey have a good day. i just got in from tops and had breakfast.....
polish sausage and slice of bread...
Have another losing week. we will do this our way and together. good luck.. LaDean
Old 08-09-2003, 09:40 AM   #172  

Woof woof tuffy is sharing with Lacee. Its his birthday today hes 11 years old. so we are going to celebrate. we do it special and all. hes our baby.ha

Hope your day is a good one. I am going to wait till Monday and start walking again. going to ride ex bike today.
Old 08-09-2003, 10:01 AM   #173  

Lacee wishes Tuffy a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and she hopes that he gets a lot of treats today.
Old 08-09-2003, 09:00 PM   #174  

WOOF WOOF.. TUFFY SAYS THANKS SO MUCH LACEE AND HER MOM.HA yes he had a great day. had pizza just a small bite cause it was his birthday. son and family were over. have 2 grandkids. grandaughter 5 almost 6 and grandson 4 , so they thought it was something being here for tuffys birthday. they came for our anniv. also. which is tuesday. 42 years. so got a neat gift and all. and pizza. ha but i allowed it in my calories. sure will be slim pickins the rest of day.ha I hope your day is going great. mine is. have a nice evening. you to lacee woof woof. (tuffy)
Old 08-11-2003, 06:17 PM   #175  

Angry Hi!

LaDean, have a HAPPY 42nd ANNIVERSARY tomorrow!! Will you be doing anything special? DH & I have been married 31 yrs. Time really flies! Glad that the whole family was there for Tuffy's birthday and your anniversary celebrations. You have to splurge on special occasions.

Take care and have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Aleka
Old 08-11-2003, 11:26 PM   #176  

Aleka, thanks so very much. we will probably eat out. yes had a fun day with kids and grandbabies. tuffy felt good that day to was glad of that. hes doing real good. just down in his back legs and hips. i have had a good day
calories 1028 so have some lefted.ha ha
walked this morning.. may ride ex bike some. i am tired could go to bed now. ha well glad your day was a good one and thanks so very much for the wish. yes the years creep up on us. does not seem like we have been married that long. :LaDean
Old 08-14-2003, 07:30 AM   #177  

Angry Hi LaDean!

Hope you had a nice anniversary celebration. I went out to lunch yesterday with a friend and had a good time. Both of us are trying to lose weight, but of course we did have dessert. We justified it by saying it was a little celebration because we hadn't gotten together in weeks! Needless to say I did not have dinner last night, and I'm still not hungry this morning.

Have a wonderful day!
Aleka
Old 08-14-2003, 09:56 AM   #178  

ALEKA, so glad you and your friend had a nice lunch together. the way i figured it life is so short i am going to enjoy when i can. ha Yes had a great anniv. daughter took us out to dinner. and oh yes i had dessert to. had sour cream rasin pie. they have the best there. so had to have it. yes something special. then she got her dad some things and gave me some money. towards my Reno trip with my sister in law sept. 22nd. we go yearly. use to go with my sister then she passed away in 1994 so we decided to just con't it as my sister in law does not have a sister. so its a thing every year. staying at there condo. so have a pool and ex room. so that will be fun. My son and family were over weekend before and brought nice gift and hubby treated us to pizza. so had a great one we did. tuffy even enjoyed his birthday that day. i thought we had him 11 years got to checking and had him 10 years. i miss figured. ha My scales have been up couple lbs all week. i think the Jamboree is showing up to. ha so this morning they are just up a lb. so today its cukes and tomatoes from garden most of day.ha weigh tomorrow morning at tops. i been walking every morning so feel lots better. woof says tuffy to lacee. well have a great day ok... I am still just watching calories mostly and portions alot. i had more bread this week and so got to get off it i know . LaDean
Old 08-15-2003, 03:44 PM   #179  

Aleka, yehhhhhh i lost 1.50 today i was so happy. this is 9 weeks in a row no gains. 2 weeks i stayed the same. love it. feel so good. got out and helped hubby dig some potatoes . got 4 rows done. enough for me. not many as deer at all the plants. so will just use them for seedings next year mostly. woof woof tuffy says to lacee. hes in front of his fan. its been cool morning is why i am helping. but getting muggy now. so in i am. I hope your doing good also. i know you are. i am starting today so i do not blow the weekend and be up. as i had 2 lbs to get off plus what i did. so would be nice to count it all. lol well good luck and have a great day . LaDean
Old 08-16-2003, 06:46 AM   #180  

Smile Yay LaDean!!!

Congratulations on your weight loss!!! You must be getting pretty close to your goal. Keep it up! It is awfully hot here, but the humidity has gone. At least we don't have to run the A/C because it's not too unbearable. We do have a lot of fans running. Lacee says "WOOF" back to Tuffy.

Have a great weekend.
Aleka