Old 09-10-2003, 09:09 PM   #211  

Aleka thanks so much i know got to just do my best and if i have a gain this week then it be. i got to stick to this attitude. so thanks for being here for me. it means alot. how are you doing. your so close to goal still i know it must be harder. but we can hang in there together and we will do it. glad lacee had a walk. yes tuffy gets tired now as he has to drag his little lefted leg . so i just let him take his time and just on the lots. hes doing ok though so thankful for that. i am anxious for my reno trip but i know he just looks for me now. but the hubby and daughter are here and that is good. he sticks to hubby to when i am not here. so at least he will be home all day with him and not working as before. so my mind is at ease more. i decided to just stick to this exchange program eat so many of each thing each day. this diary sheet has little squares out and it helps to just put check in. can see what i have eaten and what i have not. well hey have a good evening. thanks for coming in each day and chatting. LaDean woof lacee I got dinner on and waiting for daughter here she is. tuffy smells it so cute. byeeeee
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 03:59 PM   #212  

ALEKA, WELL I BLEW IT GAINED 1 1/2 LBS LAST WEEK, i just added to much bread eating those bacon and tomatoe sandwitches. got them out of system now so that is good. to bad i had to blew my 12th week no gain though. but its life done and over. so out of mind. this is new day and i am doing it again. so come join me and do it to. have a great day. LaDean
Old 09-12-2003, 06:37 PM   #213  

Angry Hey LaDean,

I hope you're not too discouraged about your weigh gain. I remember my Dr. telling me that it will happen. Just hang in there. Took Lacee for another walk this morning. She is just horrible on a leash. I think my left arm is 6" longer than my right from her pulling on her leash.

Have a great weekend.
Aleka
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 12:15 AM   #214  

I never got to hurt. just figured hey i have done so good to let this put me in a ucky mood and blow what i have done. so thanks but i took it ok. i know this is a new day so did it as a new one. i will just go for it again. yes tuffy is not a leash dog. he hates them. i know shes so cute. they love to walk. but with the leash law i just take him here on the lots and all. got his nails trimmed today so makes him feel better. does lacees grow fast.? does she let you do them/?? tuffy will not. well hope you have a good weekend. LaDean.... thanks for coming in here friend it helps me alot.
Old 09-18-2003, 07:38 AM   #215  

Angry Hi LaDean,

How is your dieting coming along? I just got Dr. Phil's book and hopefully it will give me an insight to why I can't seem to stick to anything and change some things. I am also watching his weight loss shows. Hope things are going well for you. Lacee doesn't like to have her toenails cut, but she will let me do it. Our other Boston was awful about having her nails clipped. She would never let me do it, so everytime we went to the Vet I had him do her nails. I was at the mall yesterday with a friend and I saw the cutest Boston Terrier puppy in the window sound asleep. I would never get another puppy while we have Lacee because she's used to being "The Queen" Lacee says "WOOF"

Have a good day.
Aleka
Old 09-18-2003, 09:10 AM   #216  

Aleka, oh neat i am following the dr. phil plan now to. i have not gotten book. but weekly a gal on www.diettalk.com is doing a thing in chat room she has on it. so neat she copied things from it and all. is neat. so i am going by that and also i went to his web page and signed up on it and going through it on there. is free for online people. if you register on his site then your on Oprah one. so i was already on hers. so got on his. has daily diarys you can do on it and i love that. glad you got the book. i believe like he said its not all about food intake. so i know you will do it. Oh how cute a pup i would love to see a puppy there kind. never have. no we would never get another one either. when tuffy is gone i won't get another dog even. i am so thankful we have him. hes doing ok and all . he stayes right with me. he does not mind the gal doing his nails. has to have them done pretty often. now the back leg he drags it keeps them off pretty good. woof to lacee Have a good day.
Old 09-19-2003, 01:08 PM   #217  

Angry

Hi LaDean,

Glad that you're reading Dr. Phil's book too. I just started reading it yesterday and what he says makes a lot of sense. Hopefully this is the inspiration I need. Good luck to you.
Boston Terrier puppies are so adorable, as well as other kinds of puppies. I wish they could remain as puppies as long as possible.

Have a great weekend.
Aleka
Old 09-19-2003, 06:49 PM   #218  

Hi, i have not gotten the book yet. as i have so many. i am just using info online. www.diettalk.com she is doing it weekly from his book in the chat room. so its interesting. i will miss it monday nite. Yes i think he makes alot of sense. i went on his site and printed off alot of info. i like him very much. glad your liking the book to and that its going to work for you. I turtled at tops this morning. so not a gain. i hope i am back to my losing now till end of year and on and on. lol yes the puppies are cute. but i do not want to train any. ha ha have a good weekend now. LaDean
Old 09-21-2003, 09:25 PM   #219  

Aleka, My scales were down this morning a lb. wish it was friday tops day. lol i hope your week is a good one. go to www.diettalk on monday evening 9 your time. and monicapink is having a special on dr. phil. go to chat. the 100+ one but anyone goes in to it. its neat and learn alot. you got the book and shes usuing it. go to her message board and she has some neat things to. thought i would share this with you. i will see you thursday again. i plan to do extra good. and enjoy also. so have a good one. LaDean woof says tuffy hes gonna miss his mama but he loves to say with my hubby and daughter to.
Old 09-22-2003, 08:15 AM   #220  

Angry Hi LaDean,

Hope you see this before you leave. Have a good time on your trip. Thank you for the info on that chat in diet talk. Have a safe trip. Congratulations on losing a lb. Keep it up.
Take care. Aleka
Old 09-22-2003, 09:07 AM   #221  

Aleka, yes seen your message as i am up early and in here. thanks so much. i am ready for some fun. and going to have it and be a good girl with plan also. tuffy already senses something that i am going i know. but hes good with hubby and daughter. glad we are retired and hes home with him all day to. that makes me feel better. Yes scales are looking good this morning to so that makes me real happy. you have a good week. LaDean
Old 09-26-2003, 09:35 AM   #222  

Aleka, i am back. tuffy sure looked for me while i was gone i guess. i just do not plan to leave him again. now hes blind i think it bothered him more. i had a great trip. was fun. but good to be back home. scales are up some. but i will get it off. we never ate all that much. but i ate when i ate. lol hope your week has been a good one. i got the dr. phil book down there. was cheaper then up here so had a chance to get one. have not read any of it yet. but anxious to . hope your day is a good one. later LaDean woof lacee
Old 09-26-2003, 11:51 AM   #223  

Angry WELCOME BACK!!!

Glad that you had a good time. It's nice to get away, but it's always nicer to come home. I know how it is leaving your dog behind especially when you are the "special person". Had to take Lacee to the Vet on Mon. She has some sort of intestinal disorder, which the Vet said he has seen a lot of it this year for some reason. She's on a special bland diet of boiled chicken and rice, which she loves, and she's on an antibiotic until sometime next week. She feels fine and she's her old self. I feel so bad for her because we can't feed her anything from the table, and she doesn't understand what's going on.

Don't worry about the weight gain. To me that's a sign that you really enjoyed yourself.

Have a good weekend.
Aleka
Old 09-26-2003, 09:23 PM   #224  

Aleka, yes that is the way i look at it. i will work hard this week and get it off. i had a ball. that is my yearly vacation. hate to hear about lacee. tuffy was same way after his stroke. she said he had something like that. so get him off our food. so i buy his canned and mix it with rice and he loves it. i even put green beans in it some. he loves it. so she will get use to it. tuffy ate what we did to and messed him up so bad. so its no more now. hes lots better to . hes having a bad day today keeping his back part up . keep sitting down. some days are like this. he did not do good when i was gone. so i just will be here for him. is sad but i am so thankful each day i still have him. glad lacee is doing better to. hope your day has been a good one. i never went to tops and i started being a good girl today. yes i look at it like that to a fun time. have a good evening. woof stay well tuffy says to lacee. LaDean
Old 09-30-2003, 07:39 AM   #225  

Default Hi LaDean,

Yesterday DH & I went for a ride to Maine and we were gone all day. We were (Lacee included) awfully tired last night when we got home. It was a pretty ride, but not much color yet.

Did Tuffy get over his bad day? Hope he's doing better now. Lacee is doing ok. I have 3 more antibiotic pills left to give her and she loves her chicken & rice. I only hope she'll go back to eating her dog food when this is all over with.

How did your eating go over the weekend? I'm not doing very well in that department. Have you been reading Dr. Phil's book? I've read some of it, but haven't read it in a few days. Hope to get back to it soon.

Have a good day.
Aleka