Old 09-30-2003, 09:21 AM   #226  

hi., tuffy seems to be better. he has days his back end bothers him worse. weather alot i think to. just like us. lol your drive sound nice. i love to go up here in hills when the colors start to change. my favorite time of year. i bet is really pretty there . I had a ok day. scales were good so figured i had better stay with it. yesterday was good also. Have not read the book yet. plan to get into it today though. i started to last nite and so tired i just went to sleep. i watched him on tv and plan to today also. been keeping up with my journals on his site to. he makes alot of sense. well have a great day. guess Kit has forgotten us. Hope shes doing ok. LaDean
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 11:36 AM   #227  

gained 1/2 lb friday. but not discouraged as it was a over a vacation 3 days and week so i felt good about it. i am back to working hard at it. so i just give myself credit for trying. i have done so i am looking at that right now. hope your week was a good one. your not far from goal. i need to plan my meals more so maybe i will now its getting cooler and not just grabbing what is handy and all. i have been adding a few calories to. checking that out. if i start gaining will go back to lower. have a great day.. LaDean woof from tuffy hes doing good. hope lacee is also. LaDean
Old 10-06-2003, 08:01 AM   #228  

Default Hi LaDean,

That's not bad only gaining 1/2 lb. That sounds more like water weight. I have gained a little, as my eating has been horrible. I think I'll have to pick up Dr. Phil's book at start reading it again to see why I am doing this to myself. Hopefully today I will start making better choices. Now that it's getting cooler I've been wanting to make soups in my slow cooker. I'll be making a sausage-corn chowder later on this week. Lacee is off her meds and back to eating her dogfood. We still are watching her closely. Glad that Tuffy is doing ok.

Have a good day!
Aleka
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 09:06 AM   #229  

Aleka, yes i like his book. we just have to take our eating one day at a time. i know i been off my plan to. as gaining just a bit here and there. but i am going to get with it better this week. your soup sounds real good. we love soups and eat alot when its cooler and all. glad lacee is ok and all. have a good day to you also. LaDean
Old 10-10-2003, 08:01 AM   #230  

Default Hi LaDean,

How did your weigh in go this week? There will be a lot of people around this holiday weekend closing up their summer cottages. Also there is a popular fair this weekend that a lot of people go to. It's too crowded, so we don't go. We won't be venturing very far and will be getting important errands done today. Do you have any special plans? Have a good long holiday weekend.
Aleka
Old 10-10-2003, 03:14 PM   #231  

Hi, no special plans here either. we stay home alot. I gained .25 lb this morning. was not discouraged really. just one of those things. i have 3 weeks to get it off. i am not happy with a gain but looking at my wt different now. being happy with what i have done. what is meant to be is i am a believer of. i am hoping this week for a loss though. glad your ok and all. have a nice enjoyable restful holiday. i plan to also. woof to lacee
Old 07-16-2004, 01:54 PM   #232  

Question somersize & soy milk

Hi,

I'm new to somersizing & have a question.

Does anyone know if I can drink unsweetened soy milk?

thanks

Michele
in-a-nutchele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 02:01 PM   #233  

Question somersize & soy milk

Hi,

I'm new to somersizing & have a question.

Does anyone know if I can drink unsweetened soy milk?

thanks

Michele
in-a-nutchele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 05:13 PM   #234  

Hi Michele,

I don't really know about the unsweetened soy milk. Suzanne does have a website, www.suzannesomers.com where they may be able to answer your question, or you could go into her FAQ to see if someone else asked that question. Sorry I can't be more help to you. I haven't followed her WOE for quite sometime.

Aleka
Old 04-26-2009, 06:45 PM   #235  

Is this the correct thread for people following the Somersize plan??

I was confused because I was looking at some of the menus that people posted and they do not follow the plan at all.

Was looking for a thread for people who follow the plan as written.

TIA!!
Homeyde3 is offline   Reply With Quote