Old 07-21-2003, 03:24 PM   #151  

Monday is a good one so far.
breakfast...... eggs and ham
lunch..........ham, cheese, cabbage

dinner......sausage, cabbage, green beans
had a good day i thought. sticking to the plan pretty good. I had one NO NO a apple. small and green. got it off tree and forgot i cannot have it. as always eat alot of fruit and fill up on it. ha so on 5th day so is getting closer there. Hey aleka alot on diettalk are on it adn also on phrase 2. she has it all in a outline and all. is neat. good luck and keep having fun.

Kit.... have missed you.. hope your doing good.
LaDean

Last edited by LaDean; 07-22-2003 at 06:12 PM.
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 06:13 PM   #152  

tuesday 2 miles on exercise bike this morning. to warm to do anything. may do some if it cools off. was hot this morning at 5 when i got up..

breakfast.... eggs , ham
lunch... cheese and ham in middle, cabbage
dinner. pork steak and vegie.
Old 07-23-2003, 12:13 PM   #153  

ALEKA, My day is going good. i have had my breakfast and stayed within plan. rode ex bike 5 miles and dressed. its still early. so this is going to be a good day. to top it all off the scales are down 2 lbs yehhhhhhhhh i have 2 days to go before tops weigh in. I hope your still having alot of fun.. woof says tuffy. its been so hot here. we just try to stay cool. so that is why i exerise early of am. feet are sore so no walking..

KIT, are you lost...Ha hope all is going good for you. have missed you both... HAVE A GREAT DAY TO THE BOTH OF YOU. LaDean
Old 07-24-2003, 05:48 AM   #154  

Default Hi!

LaDean, just popped home for a bit and saw your posts. Congratulations on your weight loss! You are doing fantastic! Are you still doing the SB diet? How is Tuffy? Lacee is doing ok with me at the lake. I come home each morning to take a shower and I leave her home with DH, then when he comes down to dinner he brings her with him and she spends the night with me. She's not very happy being down there.

Hi Kathy

Have a great day!
Aleka
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 10:04 AM   #155  

oh shes not. well how long are you going to be there now. that is tuffy he likes it home. we do not take him to much.. hes ok. this week hes been laying out with me in the shade. so has been awhile. makes me so happy. like his old self. he likes staying cool. is nice you can go home each day and drop him off and all.

THANKS SO MUCH TO YOU.. yes i been on it today is 8th day. have blew it some but like once a day. so jsut move on with it. its fruit mostly. have it eaten before i remember. as so use to eating that and making sure i get some. ha ha My scales are wayyyyy down this week. so that keeps me going. alot on diettalk are on it. we started same time so is fun. then on here they have a site and its fun to go into.. Have not heard from Kit hope shes ok. so glad you popped in. have missed you. and also missed kit. when you get back it will be time for me to go into phrase 2.ha well hey just rode my ex bike 5 miles. so got that done before it gets hot. i got windows in this room open and a nice breeze turn on the music and have my head phones on.ha so all in all yes its going great with me. no gains now in this will be 6th week. Hope your day is a good one. LaDean
Old 07-25-2003, 05:58 PM   #156  

I did it i lost
4 lbs this week total of 7 1/2 for the month. i was so very happy. i just feel so good. this is my 8th day on the SBD . its getting easier. but oh for a slice of i mean whole watermellon. lol lol but in time.ha i got me some orange diet pop and so it helps me with the fruit.. Hope all is going good for you 2. have not seen Kit. so see she reported exercise so sounds like its going good for her. have a good day. LaDean
Old 07-27-2003, 09:57 AM   #157  

Angry

LaDean, congratulations on your 4 lb. weight loss!!!
My cousin left yesterday afternoon, I am back home now, so I will be checking in more often.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Aleka
Old 07-27-2003, 10:25 AM   #158  

Angry THANKS

ALEKA, i am so glad your home. but so happy you had a great fun time with your cousin. that is so neat to do that together. but will be glad your on here more.ha I am doing ok. scales even look good today. had a birthday party yesterday for a neice. so i had some cake and all. but never hurt me. just a no no. but today its my 10 day now. i got to stick with it..ha You have a great day. glad to see you back today... have not heard from Kit. but guess shes ok saw her on the exercise board. have a good day. woof from tuffy.. LaDean
Old 07-28-2003, 12:59 PM   #159  

MONDAY HI.. so far so good. rode ex bike 2 miles this am. taking it slow. having some kind of pain in my leg and butt. might be a pinched nerve or vein broken. so just taking it easy. today its good. it hurt so bad last nite had tears. so maybe its taken care of itself. sure hope so. scales are up a lb from weekend. but got rest of week to get it off and some to. usually its worse after a weekend. trying to stick to the plan. but did have some bread this morning. but figure this is my 12 th day so what. ha ha Hope your day is starting off good. and yours to KIt. I see your exercise is going good kit so figure rest is to.. good luck to both of you and have a great day. LaDean
Old 07-28-2003, 03:13 PM   #160  

Angry

Hi,

LaDean, I'm sorry about your leg. What did you mean a vein might have broken? Take it easy. Don't worry about the lb. it's only water. Usually if you weigh yourself every day you will see small changes in weight. I got on the scale this morning and I gained 3 MORE lbs. I've started exercising again and I have come to the conclusion that I just can't get in the diet mode. So, I've decided to concentrate on exercising and eating healthy. Lacee is very happy to be back home. It's nice to be back into my daily routine. Please be very careful of your leg.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Aleka
Old 07-29-2003, 12:43 AM   #161  

Aleka, its a blood vein maybe in my leg or hip. but some one said its could be a siactic nerve. i sure hope not. it just comes and goes. someone said to lose wt it will help. so i am. Hey do not blame you. i am keeping calories myself.. 1200 daily... its a friends friend plan.ha breakfast 300, lunch 400 and dinner 500 she has lost good on it. if she has calories lefted over from one meal uses them for snacks or another meal. so we are doing it. but then to this is my 12 day on the SBD so i am sticking it through. i had some no no like bread today. but hey doing good so do not care. just really tired of being told what to eat and what not to eat. so i think its just better to do like i did last summer just watch portions and eat right and exercise. so go for it girl. you can do it. that is not a bad gain for a vacation. glad you went. i am ready to go.ha our tomatoes will be coming on and i have cukes now. so this helps. glad your back and all. just do your best that is all we can do. we just cannot worry so about it. what is meant to be is. so good luck. glad lacee is home. tuffy is so content at home. LaDean
Old 07-29-2003, 11:24 AM   #162  

TUESDAY 7/29
5 MILES EXERCISE BIKE..... I did it early this morning with window open and alittle breeze. its suppose to hit 100 today or close to. so i got it all opened up then will close up and turn air on in little while. so figured better get with it my exercise. to warm for me even now to walk. i had good day yesterday. never hurt till little bit last nite. then went to bed. so far today its good. so many just be something i have pulled hope so.. anyhow i am ok. This is my 13th day on the SBD then i am going to start just watching calories and portions. as that is what phrase 2 is really. i have learned which fruits to not eat as much of. so this is good. it will be good to add them again. as apples are getting ready and fruit is starting to taste like fruit in the stores even. i hope after this hot weather these days i will get a tomatoe. chased 2 big buck deer out of garden last nite. right in middle of cukes. hubby did. nite before to. in fact they are getting there fill. this year has been bad with them . used to just come in once or twice a week. now every nite . oh well life. ha I plan to stick to my 12 00 calories today. so good luck to you . have a great day.

wonder where KIt is??? well hope she is doing good. i see she checks in with exercise so sounds like she is... LaDean
Old 07-30-2003, 10:23 AM   #163  

Angry Hi LaDean,

You are doing really great with your dieting and exercising. Our weather was kind of like fall yesterday with the steam rising off the lake in the early morning, and fog in the valleys. We are having the most fantastic weather so far this week. DH & I went for a ride yesterday just to the Canadian border. There is a stretch of road that is called Moose Alley where the moose are very active. We saw 2 on the side of the road eating. I was able to get a picture of one of them before it went into the woods. They both were young moose. Lacee slept the whole time.
Our tomatoes are still green hopefully they'll ripen soon. We think our NH corn is out already. We're going to a local farmstand to find out within the next few days. Our apples won't be out until Sept. Can't wait for that!

Take care and have a good day.
Aleka
Old 07-31-2003, 03:51 PM   #164  

Hi, yes i just decided had to keep this body healthy. so had to get with losing again. phrase 2 starts today. so sending hubby down and get me a watermellon. eating it sensibly as its the high one. but i love it and going to have some of it.ha I have not exercised today yet. i cleaned house all morning. having company this weekend. oh your ride sound so nice. to bad lacee slept.ha tuffy sleeps alot now. but he playes some still. so cute to watch. well hey have a good day... Hope kit is doing ok... LaDean
Old 08-02-2003, 06:46 AM   #165  

Angry Hey LaDean,

How is Phase 2 going for you so far? Good luck with it. I didn't get as many workouts this past week as I had hoped. But, there is always next week. DH has decided that he needs to lose a few lbs. so we'll be doing something together. Misery loves company He said he'll do whatever WOE I want to do. We really don't eat all that bad, so we both have come to the conclusion that we just need to exercise more. Have a great time with your company this weekend.

Aleka