Old 05-27-2003, 06:11 AM   #61  

Angry

Hope you both had a great holiday weekend.

LaDean, congratulations on the 1 lb. weight loss! My eating was not very good these past few days. It's been raining here since Friday. I haven't been able to do any walking. Body for Life is a good plan, but I think you have to do a lot of weight training along with the meal plan. There is a thread on this website about BFL. Maybe you could check it out to see what it's all about. I've been into it, and the recipes sound really good.

Kathy, how are you doing with Jenny Craig? Hope you had a good OP weekend.

Have a good day.
Aleka
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 11:52 AM   #62  

Angry yes for sure

Hi, yes there is alot of body things with it. i have decided to just exercise and do my thing. with portions alot.. i get to trying so many things and blow it. ha ha today scales are down another lb i am so happy. so got to be a good girl. cause each day can be diffferent.ha Hey we all have days not good. but one good thing is we hop right on the trail again. get with our plans and watching it. I know what you mean by rain. has been real warm here. today a hot one. i just got in from walk. if the heat comes up i will have to head out earlier. just cannot take the heat.. had a sunstroke on year and ever since i have not taken to it. it zaps me of all energy... I hope this day is a good one for you. glad your memorial weekend was nice. ours to. kids called and so spent sunday with them and grandbabies. course now i loved every minute of that. then yesterday we got some flowers planted and all. i love flowers...

Kit, hope your week was a good one... your plan sounds like the one for you good luck and have a good week

THANKS SO MUCH ALEKA.... i am going for 3rd loss in row this week. if i set these small goals it helps me. If you cannot walk outdoors turn that radio on and i love to do that.. just do my own thing..
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 02:59 PM   #63  

points for the week,, doing good
5/23 21 pts
5/24 15 pts
5/25 30 pts
5/26 25 pts
so far good scales down another lb today... pt average daily is 26-31 so trying to keep it lower end...
Hope the both of you are having a good eating week. I am trying to get my exercise back in to swing... so today is a beginning...
4 mile walk.
150 on cardio glider/////
I will add to during the day...... good luck to both of you this week. LaDean
Old 05-29-2003, 07:55 AM   #64  

Hi LaDean & Kathy!

LaDean, congratulations on your weight loss! How did your weight in go at TOPS? You really are getting a lot of exercise. I haven't been doing much in the exercise dept. because it's been raining just about every day..not to mention the bugs from all the moisture we've been having and I've been on the go since the holiday. I haven't posted on the dietalk site in a few days.

Kathy, how much weight have you lost with Jenny Craig? Whatcha been up to?

Take care and have a good day.
Aleka
Old 05-29-2003, 11:17 AM   #65  

Hi I weigh tomorrow am.. Just got in from my walk. had a good one. its been real nice here. wish i could send some of it to you... but when it is nice you can be out and about... glad your doing good. I am hoping for a 3rd loss in row tomorrow. scales look good today are down.. but that is the thing cannot tell from day to day.ha I noticed on another board KIT is doing good... i am happy for you Kit... Keep losing... I have still been doing ww points... i take turns with them and calories.. do not get burnt out on them that way... i have been eating more earlier in day to and this helps me alot... HAVE A GOOD DAY ALEKA AND KIT.... WOOF LECEE YOU TO... LaDean
Old 06-01-2003, 07:47 PM   #66  

Angry hi

I turtled this week. was glad cause my 3rd week and no gain. so of course I love that.. i am doing pretty good with my points... keeping it in my area which is 26-31 so been doing ok... one day over but average out as i go lower another day..
So hows it going with the Jennie craig program KIT???? good i hope. i see on another board where you lost.. good for you Keep it up the LOSING...

ALEKA,,, hows it going your way???? hope good. Have you decided on any program or just doing your thing still. i am more less doing that... just have to keep a diary for tops so is why i am doing pts really. then get bored with it and go to calories.., i find no sugar and watching portions helps me alot. less potatoes and bread. but have some... well you both have a GREAT DAY.... LaDean
Old 06-02-2003, 09:16 AM   #67  

Hi guys,

Sorry i've been MIA. Things got really busy at work this past week. I love, love, love JC. It's the perfect program for me. In the past 4wks I have lost 10#. I lost 6# the week before I went to JC.

LaDean- Congrats on the weightloss! Are you still doing WW? Just curious, what other board did you see me on?

Aleka- What's up? Anything new? So the no-diet approach isn't working for you? What plans intersts you?

Kathy
Kitkat3NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2003, 04:22 PM   #68  

Angry hi you 2

KIT,, It was on the june exercise on this series... i saw where you are doing so good. i added mine monthly goal on it to.. I am so happy the JC PLAN is working so good for you.. CONGRATULATIONS..... KEEP LOSING......Yes i am still keeping pts... i started strict today...i had a great walk. will do other ex later.
ALEKA,,,, HEY HOWS IT GOING/????? Good i hope... Hope your weekend was a good one. tuffy was sick last nite. we felt sorry for him so gave him a bit of spaggatti for dinner he loves it... well have not done this for sometime... since stroke. so a bad thing on our part. sure not again... its just to much for his belly. hes doing ok today. somedays he just does not get along as well. but hes with us and frisky still at times... so thankful for that. Hope Lacee is ok. he says wooof...

MEAL TIME REPORT::
BREAKFAST.... 2 oranges
snack..... handful of shell peanuts

LUNCH:
1/2 cup lettuce, 2 mini carrots, i small piece of cheese.. dressing
Orange, 1/2 cup of cottage, 1/2 peach
Now today i started my portions and i am measuring and making sure... i got to get with it. i was doing so good last summer then come holidays i blew it and gained some back and i am proud to say just SOME as i am back with it to lose that and even MOREEEEEE.... so come on we will do this together... have a great day the both of you..... :LaDean
Old 06-03-2003, 08:20 AM   #69  

Angry Hi!

I've been really busy and haven't had the chance to post lately.

LaDean, how is Tuffy? I hope he's feeling better. Lacee is doing fine. Yesterday DH & I took her into Petco with us to buy some dog food and cookies for her. She surprised us and was very good. Lacee says WOOF! That's good you stayed the same at your weigh in. That is just as important!

Kathy, congratulations on your weight loss! That is wonderful that you like JC so well and that it's really working for you. There really is no diet plan I am interested in doing. I did lose those 2 lbs. that I had gained. I am just watching portion sizes. I made some 0 point vegetable soup the other day and I've been having that occasionally whenever I've had a higher calorie meal. I did buy a CURVES book at BJ's the other day. They have instructions for "at home" exercises, so I think I'll give that a shot. I still have to read it through.

Take care. Have a great day.
Aleka
Old 06-03-2003, 12:53 PM   #70  

Angry hi

ALEKA, Tuffy is lots better today. seems to have his days. he went for a walk around both lots and that is aways. so he was getting around lots better. i was so glad... hes like 12 1/2 years old .. he sleeps so sound now to... i am glad lacee is ok... he is frisky and playful still to...

I am glad your doing good just watching portions... down 2 that is so great for you. i am losing some i gained back to.. but hey we are back to losing right. that is what its all about to move on in right direction and do not look back. this is what i am trying to remember... I have still been keeping pts but i do portions and i mean i am measuring things. ha i was up this week and today the same as last friday... went to store and got some fruit. its starting to taste good now... i do not mind spending money for it if i can eat it. lol I hate the word diet also so i use eating plan here ...

KIT, so proud of you also.. glad you have your plan now.. for you also... lets keep working at this it will be good.....

YESTERDAY DINNER..... Salad, peaches and cottage cheese

TODAYS....
BREAKFAST..... Eggs, toast , oranges, milk
LUNCH: orange, canalope and cottage cheese
Dinner: orange and cottage cheese
HAVE A GREAT DAY THE BOTH OF YOU.... LaDean

Last edited by LaDean; 06-04-2003 at 12:42 PM.
Old 06-04-2003, 12:44 PM   #71  

GOOD MORNING...
BREAKFAST: orange, milk, toast with jam and marj..,scramble egg with peppers in it..
LUNCH::. Tuna sandwitch, handful of freitos. 1/2 pepsie, orange
AS OF TODAY ITS COUNTING CALORIES FOR ME AGAIN... HAVE A GOOD DAY THE BOTH OF YOU... I AM WATCHING PORTIONS AND EATING MORE FRUIT AND VEGIES.. NEED TO EAT MORE VEGIES THOUGH.... LaDean

Last edited by LaDean; 06-04-2003 at 08:12 PM.
Old 06-05-2003, 10:15 AM   #72  

Hi,

I have good new, i'm officially down 11# in 4weeks. 3wks on JC and 1wk I did great on my own! I have 6# more to go for my first small goal!

LaDean- You've been holding up the fort here.lol I'm glad your doing well on WW. I'm thankful for Semo's monthly exercise challenges, it keeps me on my toes w/ excerise. Seems like we both are getting off to a good start exercise wise.

Aleka- How are ya? What have you been up to?

Menu 6/4
Breakfast- 1/2 SF grapefruit juice, 1c cereal, 1c milk, 2 eggs whites
Snack- 2 WASA crackers, 2 slice kraft 2% cheese
Lunch- chilli w/ green beans, apple, diet soda
Snack- yogurt
Dinner-Island style chicken w/ rice & green beans
Dessert-Lemon cake

Kathy
Kitkat3NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 03:56 PM   #73  

Smile CONGRATULATIONS TO KIT

HEY YOUR MOVING RIGHT ALONG WITH THE LOSSES... THAT IS GREAT. SO HAPPY FOR YOU... KEEP IT UP GOOD LUCK...
I love hearing losing news like this . yes your exercise is great to. i love to exercise. I started yesterday counting calories again.. giving the pt thing a rest. i change off and on often.. it helps me not get so tired of one thing...

Aleka, Hey where you been. saw you on diettalk... hope all is going ok... sound like it is.. good luck...

Breakfast: ceral, milk, toast

Lunch: polish sasuage and bun.. milk...

rode ex bike 5 miles today... its HOT and HOT here. wish i could send this heat elsewhere i hate it. ha ha
Have a great day the both of you.... LaDean
Old 06-05-2003, 06:23 PM   #74  

Angry Hi!

LaDean, it's good that you've decided to count calories instead of points. That way you don't get bored doing the same thing. Please do send some of your heat this way. All we seem to be getting is rain with one or two days of sun inbetween. It's only in the 50's here today.

Kathy, congratulations on losing 11 lb. That is really fantastic!!! I don't seem to be in a dieting frame of mind at the moment. Hopefully things will change.

Have a good evening.
Aleka
Old 06-06-2003, 02:13 AM   #75  

Aleka, i am to .. i think i can lose more watching the calories. my friend and i are both doing it now.. It helped me the last few days to do it.. I have just forgot i cannot have this and i can have this. i am just eating what i want. leaving sugar alone. but if i want something have a serving and quit.. as i know i cannot just live with out it forever and do not want to.ha ha We all need a rest i have taken them before. then when you come back with a program or what ever it is you decided on then you willl do good on it.. so good luck to you....
Hey Kit keep losing maybe some of the luck will rub off on me.ha got tops in the am. scales down tonite so that is a good sign. but they varie daily. so i just wait and see... i am taking a rest on exercise. just giving these feet a rest. that way by next week i will be ready to walk again... LaDean