Old 01-09-2016, 07:42 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 187/182/130

Height: 5'4''

QUOTE]

I am not sure where in Ontario you are but if you live near Port Dover Nourish Studios sells the ProtiDiet packages. She will even deliver in Canada for a very reaonable fee.[/QUOTE]

Hey Chick...well I live quite up North...but I will go check this out. It is not only the shipping fees but the exchange is making it very hard to purchase for the US...the previous year I made lots of Xmas shopping online from the state but none this year...

Thanks for the info.
Loser13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 07:47 AM   #152  

Chick Just visited the website...I guess I need to call to find out prices and the selection since there is nothing on the website...I just realized that it is in the very south of the province but I will give them a call.

Do you have any favorite ProtiDiet products? I am looking for the restricted also..I love my Quest chips and powders as unrestricted...but restricted...so many carbs...I just want to enjoy them...lol

Thanks again.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:05 PM   #153  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/5/2017 232./204/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser13 View Post
Chick Just visited the website...I guess I need to call to find out prices and the selection since there is nothing on the website...I just realized that it is in the very south of the province but I will give them a call.

Do you have any favorite ProtiDiet products? I am looking for the restricted also..I love my Quest chips and powders as unrestricted...but restricted...so many carbs...I just want to enjoy them...lol

Thanks again.
I find Proti Diet Instant Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal to be an excellent replacement for the allegedly unrestricted IP version... I was using IP's reformulated oatmeal last Spring, almost every day - I feel certain it was too many carbs.

Proti Diet's oatmeal is very low in carbs and calories and can be bought in a canister that has about 18 servings - It is an okay cereal item - nice to have something so carb like, and it's much more affordable, and very good to use in baked items.

Today I made four servings of IP Packet muffins using 1 Wildberry Yogurt, one IP Vanilla Drink Mix along with 2 servings of Quest Multi Purpose Protein Mix - I usually prepare this with the Proti Diet Oatmeal, but I was out and new supply has not been delivered yet. The muffins come out with good flavor from the Yogurt and pretty good texture when I use the oatmeal.
I have used the oatmeal in pancakes, too. I like it a lot and recommend it.
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 05:53 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Hey IPeeps-
Take a look at this bar. I think it might be P1 compliant and a good alternative to the "old" Quest bars. What do you think? OK for P1?
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/no-co...4#.VpGPEjbSmIU

Click on the "supplement facts" tab
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 09:08 PM   #155  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/5/2017 232./204/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Hey IPeeps-
Take a look at this bar. I think it might be P1 compliant and a good alternative to the "old" Quest bars. What do you think? OK for P1?

Click on the "supplement facts" tab
Looks good on the total calories, fat percent and net carbs.... Almost unrestricted.... Wonder how it tastes and if there are other flavors?
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 09:37 PM   #156  

Agree with One!
mamacitaof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:06 AM   #157  

yes, there are a couple of other flavors. I am going to order the peanut butter and I'll let you know how they are!
Old 01-10-2016, 09:37 AM   #158  
Alt. IP since 6/8/15

Height: 5' 10"

I've heard mixed reviews on the No Cow bar. Have you tried the Oh Yeah Victory bars? I've had a couple and they're pretty good. Also Mission 1 bars (at Walmart) are very close to Quest bars in texture and flavor.
HereIStand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 01:40 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 207/165/165

Height: 5.5

Default Vitamin Alternatives

Has anyone found a vitamin at GNC that we can use as an alternative. I have been using one suggested by my natural path in Canada but can't find it here. Thanks for any help.
Largo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:48 PM   #160  
Alt. IP since 6/8/15

Height: 5' 10"

I couldn't find a multi at GNC that came close to the IP vitamin. I ended up with an Equate Multi for Adults 50+, from Walmart.
HereIStand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 04:40 PM   #161  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereIStand View Post
I've heard mixed reviews on the No Cow bar. Have you tried the Oh Yeah Victory bars? I've had a couple and they're pretty good. Also Mission 1 bars (at Walmart) are very close to Quest bars in texture and flavor.
I saw the Oh Yeah bars but ultimately decided to try the No Cow bar. I'll look for the Mission 1 too.
Old 01-10-2016, 06:56 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 207/165/165

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereIStand View Post
I couldn't find a multi at GNC that came close to the IP vitamin. I ended up with an Equate Multi for Adults 50+, from Walmart.
That works for me. I will try those. I was hesitant to go back to the Costco multi as they really upset my stomach. These will do. Thanks.
Largo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 07:27 PM   #163  

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
I find Proti Diet Instant Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal to be an excellent replacement for the allegedly unrestricted IP version... I was using IP's reformulated oatmeal last Spring, almost every day - I feel certain it was too many carbs.

Proti Diet's oatmeal is very low in carbs and calories and can be bought in a canister that has about 18 servings - It is an okay cereal item - nice to have something so carb like, and it's much more affordable, and very good to use in baked items.

Today I made four servings of IP Packet muffins using 1 Wildberry Yogurt, one IP Vanilla Drink Mix along with 2 servings of Quest Multi Purpose Protein Mix - I usually prepare this with the Proti Diet Oatmeal, but I was out and new supply has not been delivered yet. The muffins come out with good flavor from the Yogurt and pretty good texture when I use the oatmeal.
I have used the oatmeal in pancakes, too. I like it a lot and recommend it.
Thanks I will try it out. If I'm going to spend more than 5 grams of carbs (my Quest chips) I want to make sure they are worth it...lol
I have never had any of the IP products (no clinic near me before) so I don't know what I'm missing. A pharmacy in a town about 40 min away is supposed to have started selling the IP products. I have note been yet.

I LOVE oatmeal and have been missing it. I used to have steel cut oatmeal every morning with pecans...sooo good and filling.

Thanks.
Old 01-10-2016, 07:29 PM   #164  

Ok I just posted a message and have tried to put a smiley face next to my thank you but it went up beside the message title...excuse my incompetence but how to I put a symbol with my message?

I know I asked this question before...Lisa had answered it...but my brain won't let me remember...why is there a yolk in my egg? What does the ? signify?
Old 01-10-2016, 07:42 PM   #165  

[QUOTE=jennydoodle;5228621]Hey IPeeps-

Looks good to me. Just found the oh yeah Victory bars on thelowcarbgrocer site (Canadian) ...they are 200 calories...28g of carbs and 20g of fiber and 40$ for 12 bars... Is this similar (I know the price won't be) to what you have in the States?

Could not find the no cow on this website...I will look for Mission 1 at my Walmart but they never had the EAS RTD sooooo...probably not.

Sometimes I wished I lived in the States...so much more variety...or near the states...specially in the south....huge snow storm here today...lol