Old 09-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #61  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Yes Carla, I am in the area that this storm is affecting also. They are predicting 20 inches of rain with this storm here. I did see though that we will be in the 60's by Tuesday so that will definitely will be a change from this 90 degree weather we have been having.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #62  
IP Start Date 9/30/13

S/C/G: 192.4/192.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Hi all! amazing news! my weigh in was this morning and I was at 135! Sometimes I amaze myself. I thought 136 even would be good, but here I am pulling out a pound less!
So That means I only have 15 lbs to go. I did the average on my weight loss per week, (in seven weeks I lost 23.8 lbs) and The average came out to 3.4 lbs/week. Wow. If I can keep that up...I will only have 4-5 weeks left on this diet....and then of course maintain for the rest of my life.
I have never been able to get back into the 120's, no matter how hard I tried and what diet or exercise I went on. I'm a little afraid of the change that I'm going to be going through. It's kinda scary to know I'll be a thin person, though I can't pinpoint why.
Has anyone else noticed some of the puddings are a different texture than others? For example, I hate the strawberry pudding, I mix it up and it always has this nasty foamy film on top, but I LOVE the banana pudding cuz of the pudding consistency it has. I was thinking that depending on the pudding you use, that could effect how the recipes created with the puddings will come out, too. So maybe Jordanna used one of the "not quite right" puddings and so her scones came out horrible? I dunno, But when I made the butterscotch pudding cakes, they were AMAZING, but when I made the dark chocolate pudding cakes exactly the same way, They didn't turn out the same at all. Maybe?
Scofflaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #63  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 261 / see ticker / 155

Height: 5'6

Does anyone in the US know of stores that carry WF mayo?
Krista7382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista7382 View Post
Do any of the stores near you carry WF products at all? if they do you might ask them if they could order some for you. I only have one store here that carries WF products so its limited.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 143/123.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Hello Everyone,

This is my first week on IP and had my first WI today. It turns out I lost about 3 lbs but went up in body fat % . Could T.O.M have anything to do with this? Also, I've heard different things on working out or not...my coach told me not to work out the 1st week but then i heard somewhere else that i should not work out during phase 1 because you gain too much "muscle"?? can someone clarify on this please?

Thank you,
Jessica
jmonreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:36 PM   #66  

Height: 5'7'

Hey, all! I had my WI this morning and I am down another pound. I expected it and was slightly bummed but I asked my coach to do my measurements. My hips, waist and bust are all down 2 1/2-3 inches each from my starting date in mid-July. My thighs are down about 2 inches. How could I be unhappy with any of that? I am down a full clothing size and fit comfortably in my clothes.

I went out to lunch to Cheesecake Factory and got a delious OP lunch - grilled chicken with arugula and aparagus. It was yummy and didn't include me cheating.

Have a great night everyone.
stolaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:37 PM   #67  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmonreal View Post
Hello Everyone,

This is my first week on IP and had my first WI today. It turns out I lost about 3 lbs but went up in body fat % . Could T.O.M have anything to do with this? Also, I've heard different things on working out or not...my coach told me not to work out the 1st week but then i heard somewhere else that i should not work out during phase 1 because you gain too much "muscle"?? can someone clarify on this please?

Thank you,
Jessica
Welcome to the wonderful world of IP and to the boards. TOM can definitely effect your weight loss. 3lbs is still good for a first week, but I am sure your second week will more than likely be better since TOM is messing with you. I will let one of the exercisers comment on the exercises though. I am one of those that do not exercise. There is a thread just on exercise though and it should be on the first or second page of threads, I bumped it for someone yesterday.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #68  
On my last diet

S/C/G: 197.6/163.2/146

Height: 5'

Well here i am in Ottawa and we went to costco. We don't have a costco where I live but for those who do, there were some drinks and bars that were definitely good for alternatives - pretty much the same stats as IP. If I had a bigger suitcase I might have bought the vanilla shake.

So far I have been staying right OP. I had an extra packet yesterday because I was up from 4 a.m. And I'm strggling to get in my water for some reason. But I'm pretty pleased with resisting the temptations. I sat and had a chocolate shake while they were having crackers and CHEESE and salsa and little BROWNIES!!!! VRY PLEASED WITH MYSELF
JackieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:19 PM   #69  

Height: 5'7'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieGee View Post
Well here i am in Ottawa and we went to costco. We don't have a costco where I live but for those who do, there were some drinks and bars that were definitely good for alternatives - pretty much the same stats as IP. If I had a bigger suitcase I might have bought the vanilla shake.

So far I have been staying right OP. I had an extra packet yesterday because I was up from 4 a.m. And I'm strggling to get in my water for some reason. But I'm pretty pleased with resisting the temptations. I sat and had a chocolate shake while they were having crackers and CHEESE and salsa and little BROWNIES!!!! VRY PLEASED WITH MYSELF
Way to go JackieGee! I think it's a much better idea to have an extra packet instead of 'cheat'. I'm sure it won't impact your weight loss.
stolaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieGee View Post

Sometimes on vacation I find it tough to get the water in too - out of routine I suppose. Last time we went, I put six elastic bands around my water bottle, and removed one every time I emptied it. It was a good reminder I still had to pound it back.
Sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #71  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Do any of the stores near you carry WF products at all? if they do you might ask them if they could order some for you. I only have one store here that carries WF products so its limited.
Try netrition dot com. They deliver for a flat fee of $4.95. They have everything WF.
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #72  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 261 / see ticker / 155

Height: 5'6

I know Wal-mart has the ketchup and maybe salad dressings. There are a bunch of stores listed on that site that carry WF products. Will have to try tomorrow. I wanted to pick up the mayo to try the mock potato salad this weekend, hence no delivery
Krista7382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:43 PM   #73  

Height: 5'6"

it's cold and windy and I wanna carb load sooooo bad right now.
DollFaceBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #74  

Just made garlic lime chicken fajitas for dinner, so filling and delicous! I posted the recipe - hope you enjoy!
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:46 PM   #75  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
My Kroeger store does. I would check the WF website and see if they have any list of who offers it. Or, as PXLkitty said, get it from netrition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
it's cold and windy and I wanna carb load sooooo bad right now.
Make up some pudding cake and some faux tatoes or roasted rutabaga when that happens! It kinda works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Just made garlic lime chicken fajitas for dinner, so filling and delicous! I posted the recipe - hope you enjoy!
Sounds very yummy.
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote