Old 09-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxigirl View Post
My new WF favorites: Chipotle Ranch dressing and Chipotle Mayo. YUMMY! The mayo is runnier than normal mayo, but is works great for dipping. I really need to convince our local stores to carry more WF products.
I've been using the Chipotle Ranch a lot on my taco salad dinners. There is a StarKist Tuna that is "sweet & spicy" flavored and I think that mayo sounds like it would be perfect to mix with it for a tuna salad spread type thing. I had tuna salad tonight so yummy!
wildflower613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #227  
Started IP July 21, 2011

S/C/G: 168/143.8/140

Height: 5'4.5"

Grrrrrr! I'm feeling ticked off right now! It's been a good labor day weekend full of fun, food, drinking, parades, festival food etc....I didn't take part in ANY of the off protocol food and I didn't have ONE SINGLE alcoholic beverage all weekend!! 100% OP!!! So why oh why oh why hasn't the scale moved this week?? I'm really feeling sorry for myself tonight having smelled all the wonderful food I was around and watched everyone but me enjoying it!!! Thanks for letting me vent. I'm showing a pattern of alternating big and small weight losses every other week but I would have appreciated some reward for my effort this weekend. I don't weigh in until Wednesday so maybe the whoosh fairy will show up between now and Wednesday!!
soccermom9799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #228  

Height: 5'6"

I'm putting myself into boot camp tomorrow. I've been a naughty girl. It's supposed to be a lovely week weather wise and I plan on taking advantage of it. I laid out on my lawn and started reading War and Peace...dreary for some but it's one novel I've always wanted to read plus I'm hoping the extra vit D will help pull my mind out of its over-thinking induced funk of the past week. I get like this from time to time. Usually from being stressed and not letting it out or dealing with it properly. No one is harder on me than me (except maybe my mom). When I'm on a high I can brush off her comments but when I'm already feeling lower than a snakes belly...I take it to heart even though I know I shouldn't. Here's hoping for a week of dancing broccolis...
DollFaceBella is offline   Reply With Quote