Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 03:54 PM   #301  
Started IP 4/22/10

S/C/G: 242/219.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicyn View Post
I had my first WI today. Although I have only been on plan 4 days, I am setting a routine for Thursday mornings. I was down 6lbs, but better than that 5 inches. The even better part of the day was that I knew I had to buy a dress today for a event tomorrow (put it off as long as I could!) I have been a 18/20 for 2 years with no budge. I grabbed several and 18's and they were TOO BIG! I grabbed a 16 it was perfect! For the first time in my life, I enjoyed my shopping experience! I also bought something that had shape as opposed to the sacks I usually buy to hide in!

This is the motivation everyone needs and will keep me going. I have finally gotten passed the headaches and hunger. I have taken several recipe suggestions and that has really helped! Thank you all and I look forward to the support!

This really does work!
That is GREAT! Great work! I don't know you but I'm proud of you! I'm only on my first day so this gives me something to look forward too.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:58 PM   #302  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Sunnygrl2: My coach says it is completely normal to go back up to maintenance at phase 3. He even said some people go up in weight above what they want, then drop again, and some keep losing in maintenance.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:06 PM   #303  

S/C/G: 199/184.6/145

Height: 5'8

Default Walden Farms question

Hi there-
I am new to the site and on day 2 of IP, and have been reading about some of the Walden Farms products. Does anyone know of a good website that carries them? I found several after searching, but did not know if there were any "favorites"?

Thanks!!
Old 04-22-2010, 04:11 PM   #304  
Started IP 4/22/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlee View Post
Hi there-
I am new to the site and on day 2 of IP, and have been reading about some of the Walden Farms products. Does anyone know of a good website that carries them? I found several after searching, but did not know if there were any "favorites"?

Thanks!!
I don't know much about them but looked at them earlier when I saw people talking about them. They sell them at our local grocery store but I did see that you can buy them online.

ww.waldenfarms.com/products/dressings.html
Old 04-22-2010, 04:24 PM   #305  
New To Ideal Protein

S/C/G: 230/211.8/165

Height: 5 ft 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
hooray CK!! that's a great feeling isn't it!! I was ecstatic after I weighed less than my husband! I make him get on the scale every now and again just to be sure he's still heavier than me lol. He's a patient man
Hello Jordanna!! Where in Alberta are you? I live in a small town in BC called Williams Lake. Question?? Does this Lindora deliver to canada? I sent them a question but no reply yet. There prices are half the price so thought it was worth looking at. You progress is amazing!! good for you! You look amazing.
I am just trying to get thru my first week. LOL!!
Old 04-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #306  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
too late and I will be darn upset if she made a mistake...she shouldn't have given it to me!
A lot of people on this forum, including me, have been allowed restricted items from day 1.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #307  

S/C/G: 232/168/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbrochu View Post
Ugghh!! My first week is almost to a close on Saturday and I am on my own scale and I was down 5lbs and now I am up 2, I dont get it.
I have not cheated, 2 days I did have 4packets and not 3. I was taking in alittle more oil, but now premeasuring everything. It was that TOM so maybe that was the problem. have 2 days till my weigh in an I don't want it to seem like I have cheated.
Please hang in there! My first week I lost 24 pounds, yea for me right? Week two, I gained 12 back. No changes and no cheating. I think it was my body just freaking out from the huge change I was making. I think you're in the right place to get the encouragement you need. Hang in there!
Old 04-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #308  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Hi there-

Thanks!!
I get them at my local grocery, but they don't carry every item. The last items I bought were from www.netrition.com. They have excellent prices and a flat $4.95 shipping and handling fee no matter how much you order.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:37 PM   #309  

S/C/G: 176/145/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Hi there-

Thanks!!
Check out the different grocery stores in your area. I've found them in our Fred Meyers (West Coast chain)... and look in the diabetic foods section...

Good Luck.

-Teresa
Old 04-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #310  

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbrochu View Post
Ugghh!! My first week is almost to a close on Saturday and I am on my own scale and I was down 5lbs and now I am up 2, I dont get it.
I have not cheated, 2 days I did have 4packets and not 3. I was taking in alittle more oil, but now premeasuring everything. It was that TOM so maybe that was the problem. have 2 days till my weigh in an I don't want it to seem like I have cheated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckanable View Post
Weighed myself yesterday and today and I officially weigh less than my hubby!!! This has been a huge confidence booster as I basically stopped looking at my weight or telling my husband my weight after I started weighing more than him. I rewarded myself with pedicure (yay for red toes) and a new pair of skinny jeans (size 10!!) for my trip to Seattle this weekend I also weigh 155 - which means I am halfway to my goal weight of 130
I am sooooo happy for you!!!!! Weighing less than the hubby is going to be great! I have never in all our married years weighed less than him, the closest I have ever come is within 10 pounds (on our wedding day.)
Old 04-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #311  
Started IP 4/22/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevS View Post
A lot of people on this forum, including me, have been allowed restricted items from day 1.
My coach said there is an Alternative phase 1 plan for some people. She said it is very common if you are a diabetic for them to put you on the alternative plan which would allow for more of the restricted items.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #312  

Stacerp:
Hi there, thanks for welcoming me! I live in Central Montana right now, and grew up in South Central Montana! Here's to the Montana girls!
Old 04-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #313  
Started IP 4/22/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateusernames View Post
I am sooooo happy for you!!!!! Weighing less than the hubby is going to be great! I have never in all our married years weighed less than him, the closest I have ever come is within 10 pounds (on our wedding day.)
I'm not sure when I'll weigh less than my future hubby, but I know I'll never be as thin as him. He is 6'1" and weighs about 160 pounds and he eats EVERYTHING all the time. Quite honestly it often makes me want to punch him in the face.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:51 PM   #314  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Pitakitten-I was allowed restricteds from the beginning of the diet by my doctor BUT I was allowed only one per day.
I quickly learned that they would slow my weight loss so I tried to avoid them. Had the bars when I was traveling but otherwise haven't had many at all. But I am impatient and was trying to maximize weight loss.

Last edited by HopefulTricia; 04-22-2010 at 06:27 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:57 PM   #315  
New To Ideal Protein

S/C/G: 230/211.8/165

Height: 5 ft 5

Quote:
So question? So you follow the restricted plan, but do you add in a bar or something else once a day? Just wondering how that works or do you replace one of the packets with a restricted protein food. Thanks let me know!!
Closed Thread