General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 12:48 AM   #361  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

I'm SOOOOOO thankful he's finally gone!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 11:40 PM   #362  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Can I just say I like Jordin more and more each week.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:47 PM   #363  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Clydegirl, I loved Jordan tonite. I voted for her , my first vote this season. Who do you all think will go home tomorrow night. My bet is it will be Lakisha.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:55 PM   #364  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Lakisha and Chris were my bottom 2 tonight.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:00 AM   #365  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Lakisha or Chris.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:19 AM   #366  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

When its all said & done..,the last 2 should be Jordin & Blake.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:45 AM   #367  

S/C/G: 228/228/160

Height: 5'4

I am thinking it is going to be LaKisha...I was not impressed at all. I also was not a big fan of Phil...but I have never been
Old 04-25-2007, 10:18 AM   #368  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

i thought jordin was great! I also haven't been a big fan of phil...but last night i really thought he did great! he actually had some expression in that scary face of his and his voice sounded great.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:32 PM   #369  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorgalstuckinGA View Post
I also haven't been a big fan of phil...but last night i really thought he did great! he actually had some expression in that scary face of his and his voice sounded great.
It's funny you should mention that because I actually commented to my fiance while we were watching Phil last night that he has the most dead, least expressive eyes I have ever seen on a perfomer (and I didn't htink last night was much different). Funny how we all have such different perceptions. I have never liked him much and still don't. Unfortunately, I think he may be safe yet again this week.

I agree it might be Lakesha to go home.

I also agree that Jordin was awesome. I was not a fan of ANY of their song choices last night, but I think she really did a fantastic job with hers (but she has been my favorite for quite some time now, so I suppose I'm slightly biased ).
Old 04-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #370  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

I hope Chris goes home tonight. I had to chuckle at him being described as Justin "Timberfake" on some other websites He sings through his nose and has that trying-to-hard boy-band whine. He is just not in the same league vocally as the others.

Phil Stacey is sort of odd looking, but as for singing, he CAN do it, but is inconsistent--vocally better than Chris Richardson, for me anyway.

Melinda is still my favorite and I don't care if she wins, I'll still go out and buy her music because she has an AWESOME voice.

Jordin is cute as heck and will be so easily marketable, but all that praise she got from the judges last night? Was it just me who heard the almost-shouting delivery at some points? She is only 17 as Randy keeps pointing out, but that just goes to show that she has so much more time and room for improvement.

Lakisha, we know she has the pipes but for me, she keeps making bad song choices. Last week (was it?) she sang that Carrie Underwood song, this week it was the Fantasia song, you just can't help but see and hear the differences between her and the original singers.

I totally missed Blake's performance, but I know what he has done in the past. I would choose him over Chris to stay.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:40 PM   #371  

S/C/G: 265/208.5/137.0

Height: 5'2"

I like Chris but I think there is a big possibility he is going home tonight. I am really pulling for Blake to win this year. LaKisha was my favorite, but it seems she has lost her mojo and can't get it back. She is an awesome singer though no matter if she wins. I didnt get to watch the show last night, but I did see the little things at the end where they showed everyone again. It sounded like Phil sang better than he ever has last night. As for Jordin, I don't know what it is about her, but I just don't think she will win it. Now Melinda, she is good too and I love the change they did to her hair it makes a huge difference in her appearance.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:29 AM   #372  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I missed it tonite. Does anyone know who got sent home?
Old 04-26-2007, 02:57 AM   #373  
STi

I hate that show!
Old 04-26-2007, 03:11 AM   #374  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Lilybelle, no one got sent home. They declared Melinda safe right away and made the others squirm for 2 hours. In the end, Chris and Jordin were left and Ryan declared Chris safe, leaving everyone and Jordin in shock that Jordin was going home...only to say that Jordin was also safe. Next week though, they will combine the total votes from this weeks show with next weeks and both of the bottom two contestants will get sent home. My favorite part of the show was the appearance by Josh Groban and the children's choir.

This show was pretty good, if they re-air it you should try and see it. There was a duet by Celine Dion and Elvis--a skinny, handsome Elvis.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:00 AM   #375  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I have no patience for American Idol this year for some reason. But I did pop it on last night since I heard it was for charity. I only caught a few minutes here and there. I was soooo lucky that the only part I caught in full was Josh Groban. He and the choir were absolutely amazing. I was so moved by it. What a voice, what a song. Simply amazing.

I caught most of the Celine Dion/Elvis thingy too. I didn't like the song very much.
Closed Thread