General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 06:24 PM   #256  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydegirl View Post
Yikes I'm sorry, didn't think that the west coast people hadn't seen it yet.
NO PROBLEM CLYDEGIRL! That was not a smart remark! I was serious! Last year the east coast gals would put a warning up for those that may not want to see the results because of time differences or tivo/dvr...I think we all just assume it now. You post whenever you want!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margie B. View Post
Gary - What are you doing over here bothering these poor people with your Kellie Pickler and short skirt attitudes???

Just yankin' your chain buddy. . .
-Margie B.
OH sure MARGIE ~ You were one of my favorites until you up and left us for what...your new job! Shame on you for "hunting me down" to pick on ~ HEY WHERE IS MY PIZZA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melekalikimaka View Post
I felt bad for Chris Sligh because overall, he has a much stronger voice than Hayley.

Maybe ~ maybe not NOELLE...but come on now...I didn't see him in shorts but no way his legs look as good as HALEY'S

I know Melinda and Lakisha will knock it out of the park if they make the right song selections.
Anything these two sing will be fine!
Old 03-29-2007, 06:30 PM   #257  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I am keeping a total of HALEY'S votes. So far I have 2...my vote yesterday and my vote today.

Keep 'em coming gals! With your help I just know we can preserve AMERICAN IDOL~NESS!

Please PM me for any personal donations you would like to make towards the SAVING HALEY CAUSE

Last edited by EZMONEY; 08-03-2007 at 10:01 PM.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:31 PM   #258  
Ilene the Bean

I didn't watch the show last night, so Chris was voted off ...

Oh, that'll be really pretty when Sanjaya sings a Tony Bennett song with a mohawk or whatever style he'll chose next week ...
Old 04-01-2007, 04:28 PM   #259  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Nah, I think Chris was sent home because he kept butchering his songs! He couldn't stay in time with the music to save his life.

My favorite used to be Lakisha, but I don't know... she seems to be kind of slipping lately. And as for Melinda-- do you really think she's as humble as she seems? With that voice, how could she still be so flabbergasted when she gets praise?!
Old 04-03-2007, 10:15 PM   #260  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Remember and vote everyone for your favourites.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:38 PM   #261  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

I'm a big Blake fan.... but I think Gina might be in danger tonight.. oh no.. I like her too.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:10 PM   #262  
One pound at a time.

I think Phil and Haley will be in danger.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #263  

No one this year is really great...but I am a total fan of the show.

Chris went home because he sucked not because he gave a shout out to Dave....which was meant for David Hasseloff, not vote for the worst.com. Remember his comment, "I want to see David Hassleoff cry"?

I guess my favorite last night was Chris Richardson.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:47 AM   #264  
Addicted to potato salad!

I guess it's just me, but I can't stand that Phil. He looks like a VW bug with the doors left open. And I'm still mad at him for missing the birth of his daughter to go to auditions...like, he couldn't have waited till next year?

We have to face it, though...Mowgli (Sanjaya...I still think he looks like the boy from the Jungle Book) will be around for a while unless the hype that is keeping him there subsides and he gets forgotten about.

My favorite, as usual, was Blake. I love Tony Bennett, though, and I think most of the contestants did well...except Mowgli...who really would be mediocre in a high school musical. I still can't believe he got past Hollywood.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:24 AM   #265  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

I've never been a fan of Phil, either. I think some people look good bald, but he is NOT one of them. That, and he seems a bit too confident for his lack of exceptional talent. He's not horrible, but certainly not on par with some of the others.

As much as I liked Chris Sligh for his fun hair, jolly tummy, and sense of humor, I don't think it was much of a travesty for him to get voted off in a singing competition.

I agree that Sanjaya will be safe (obviously not because of talent...). I loved Simon's comment, though--"Let's try a new strategy. That was incredible!"
Old 04-04-2007, 11:50 AM   #266  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I agree, Phil and Haley are in trouble. Well, and Sanjaya (Mowgli--how funny is that?!?!), but that's another story. I hope I'm home in time tonight to watch it. I missed last week's voting decision episode and read about it on the web instead.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:50 AM   #267  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

I don't have one favorite on the show this year. It seems the show is really going down the tubes, what with stupid Sanjaya still there. All the contestants annoy me in some way, and none of them give me goosebumps when they sing like in past years. Melinda annoys the crap out of me with her stupid *oh my gosh i can't believe you're clapping for me and you really like me!!!* face...ugh, SO annoying. Other than that she's a good singer.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:03 PM   #268  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBonita View Post
Melinda annoys the crap out of me with her stupid *oh my gosh i can't believe you're clapping for me and you really like me!!!* face...ugh, SO annoying. Other than that she's a good singer.
haha, I agree! Last night, she didn't say much, but after each judges comments, I would do my soft girly voice and mock her a bit with things like, "Oh, wow, you really think I'm good?" "Oh, are you clapping for ME?" "Gosh, thank you SO much!"

Not that there's anything wrong with modesty and kindness/sweetness, but when half the free world talks about what a great singer you are all season, you should not be surprised and amazed when you hear the same comments yet again.

But she's still the best singer on the show
Old 04-04-2007, 01:23 PM   #269  
One pound at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
I've never been a fan of Phil, either. I think some people look good bald, but he is NOT one of them. That, and he seems a bit too confident for his lack of exceptional talent. He's not horrible, but certainly not on par with some of the others.

:
I agree about Phil he needs to grow some hair. He just looks wierd.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:11 AM   #270  
Addicted to potato salad!

Well...all you Gina haters should be happy. I'll miss her, myself. I've always thought she was cute and different and was happy for her to have gotten this far. At least the one getting voted off will be on the tour over summer.
Closed Thread