Old 09-23-2007, 06:45 PM   #391  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Lol - Shy and Lori - I SO relate! I got out the "Oldies" tape last week and did the same thing. I TOTALLY forgot that they were an hour long - I had been doing routines on Exercise TV that were 20 minutes - so when Richard said, ok, now let's do 30 minutes of Cardio, and my tongue was already on the floor - well - let's say - it wasn't pretty. But I DID get through it and I was proud of myself.

Mozart (our sheltie/golden cross) has fat deposits in his groin area too. Vet said to leave them at his age - 10. Must be a pretty common thing.

Thanks again to everyone that recommended the WATP videos. I was telling my mom about them today - her walking partner is ill, so she hasn't been walking much. She was so excited, that I ordered the senior and faith ones for her tonight.

I will continue to keep everyone in my prayers! I hope you have/had a blessed Sabbath day!
Laurie
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:54 PM   #392  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

HI GALS ~

We are having a beautiful day here for the first day of fall. It is in the low 70's outside right now at 3:30. Angie and i just finished working on the yard a little bit, she was doing something to her roses for their last bloom of the year and I was watering some ares on the bank that needed extra attention. Had the dogs out there with us, so they got a good brushing!

We went to late service, 10:30, today because Angie had to play bells. I don't really like to go that late, we both prefer our 8:00 service. It did give us a chance to take the dogs on a short 1 1/2 mile walk, still taking it easy on Reba ~ we took them 3.5 miles to Starbucks yesterday. After we got back Angie went and ran 3+ miles and I did some treadmlill and weights.

I talked to my mom today, she says she is doing better and that she may get to come home on Monday or Tuesday. She has diabetis now from the steroids for her breathing, my sis said. Not sure how that worked or if she got it right, doesn't matter really, the how. It will be very hard on her as her days wind down. Again thank you all for prayers of comfort for her.

I talked to my son, he said his father in law is back in the hospital because of his "rage" outbursts and he has a bladder infection from the catheter. That will be an onging battle over there.

LORI ~ Precious! Warm-up..... Thanks a lot kid!

KAREN ~way to get some WATP's work in! Sorry about the fleas! Our groomer said Reba had some on her last time, they are Frontline but a week late, Angie wanted to wait until their baths. They are fine now.

RENNIE ~thank you for your prayers and encouragement.

BARGOO ~Thank you. Feel free to join us here!

SUSAN ~Glad you are having nice weather. Did you get out of your PJ's over the week-end?

COUNTING DOWN ~Thank-you. Glad the dinner with the boss went well.

HELLO TO EVERYONE!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:04 AM   #393  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

HELLO EVERYONE ~ just checkin' in; been very busy of late; finally got our car back; more parts and repairs done; sure hope this is the last of them for this year; as it sure hits the pocket book hard; thank GOD, I am frugal and put a wee bit by for a rainy day ...

We are just glad to have wheels again; but, when you live way out in the country, you must have a reliable vehicle! We are feeling better too; the flu seems to be on the run; had a lovely sunny day; felt good enuff to go to church today as well ...

WILMA ~ HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!
SUE ~ glad you are doin' so well; prayers for JIM continue ...
GARY ~ You and Angela are lookin' fine; glad Reba is well; poor JEFF must feel so frustrated with his condition; will send up special prayers for peace of mind for him; will also pray for comfort and serenity for your MOM ...

HELLO TO EVERYONE ELSE ~ CONGRATS on all the WL successes; glad everyone is doin' so well; there are so many newbies, it's hard to keep track. Take good care all ~ your fellow encourager ROSEBUD ^ PRAYERS ^ continue to flow ^ for everyone!
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:10 AM   #394  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

For those interested, here is the story on the prayer vigil for Scotty.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007..._399_23_07.txt
Old 09-24-2007, 11:35 AM   #395  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Hey everyone, just a quick fly-by as I'm having some inner-struggles right now. Long story short, DH is gone again and I didn't want to stay with his boss' wife. Just loneliness sinking in, I guess. Hope you're all having a great day!
Kim_Star060404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:44 AM   #396  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Good morning!
Harumph at that Gary ... of course I changed out of my pyjamas. I walked, we shopped for floor tile, we ripped more wallboard off, we had a lovely dinner with three other Christian couples, church ... Now I have some pretty snazzy flannel jammies but not that nice.

Prayers for sure ... let HIM make you strong folks.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:40 PM   #397  

S/C/G: 160/156/140

Height: 5ft 7 inches

Default playing catch up

I last read and posted Thursday of last week! I just sat down to catch up!! Boy alot has happened with everyone.

Friday,I worked a 12 hour shift at the hospital and managed to make good choices- then went to a cocktail party with some food well worth every calorie!! I did not freak and think "let's blow the whole weekend" Also looked up the calories for Pick up stix and changed my order to a "better" choice with brown rice on Saturday. did not count calories this weekend but am back on track today. THIS IS MONUMENTAL for me! Sunday,I was planning a cheat for today and "something" stopped me- AMEN.

*Susan- I am also "working on my house" getting new carpet in the bedrooms as we speak. My family and living room look like SAnford and Son with everything moved out! This is a good mental and physical workout

*Gary- Sorry to hear about your mother. BTW, we much prefer 8am service. We went to Sat eve at 5pm- so we could take out our boat, some last watersking of the season.

* Kim- make sure you don't comfort yourself with food! Go shopping- get out of the house. CAll or text hubby and tell him you miss him.

* Lori & Karen-have you tried Diet Mountain Dew? It's my new fav! Also 100 calorie pack chocolate animal crackers! But I do love WW cookie dough dessert. A little pricey, but a splurge when I deserve it.

I am going thru and praying for all your requests. Bless you all!

Cheesy
Thank you for your prayers and comments
cheesewhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:55 PM   #398  
Black Team TBL-WMB

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Height: 5'6'

Hi all would it be possible for all you prayers to pray for my 19 year old daughter she just called she is 5 months pregnant and she is having real bad cramps that are not letting up . I'm on my way to pick her up and take to ER. Will update in the morning . Thanks and God bless ps this is her first child.
losinitin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:27 PM   #399  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Prayers are on their way!
Old 09-24-2007, 09:31 PM   #400  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

losinit
Lots of prayers for you and called my prayer group also.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:56 PM   #401  

S/C/G: 322/255/175

Height: 5'6"

Hi Losin,
DEFINITELY praying! Please keep us posted.
Lori
mom2fivesweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:34 PM   #402  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hi Losin, I have added you and yours to my Prayers. Please keep us posted and know our thoughts are with you.
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:14 AM   #403  
Black Team TBL-WMB

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Height: 5'6'

Thanks all well it looks like a stomach virus is making its way around town and they think she caught it she is 4 and a half months along we felt kinda silly but the doc says she could became dehydrated if she is not careful as you moms know cramps can be serious at any stage of .Again thank you for the prayers .

God is good all the time all the time God is good! God bless you all
losinitin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:57 AM   #404  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

NO EXCUSE SUNDAY

To make it possible for everyone to attend church this Sunday, we are going to have a special 'no excuse Sunday '

Cots will be placed in the narthex for those who say, 'Sunday is my only day to sleep in.'

There will be a special section with lounge chairs for those who feel that our pews are too hard.

Eye drops will be available for those with tired eyes from watching TV late Saturday night.

We will have steel helmets for those who say, "the roof would cave in if I ever came to church.”

Blankets will be furnished for those who think the church is too cold, and fans for those who say it is too hot.

Scorecards will be available for those who wish to list the hypocites present.

Relatives and friends will be in attendance for those who can't go to church and cook dinner, too.

We will distribute "Stamp Out Stewardship" buttons for that feel the church is always asking for money.

One section will be devoted to trees and grass for those who like to seek God in nature.

Doctors and nurses will be in attendance for those who plan to be sick on Sunday.

The sanctuary will be decorated with both Christmas poinsettias and Easter lilies for those who have never seen the church without them.

We will provide hearing aids for those who can't hear the preacher and cotton balls for those who think he's too loud.

Hope to see you there!
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:47 AM   #405  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

losin
So glad to hear that is all it was.

Karen
You are to funny. You forgot the wide screen tv to watch the choir. There are people that don't know how to pay attention to anything but tv.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote