Old 09-27-2007, 10:33 PM   #421  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I'm back. My son came by...I was shocked! Since he has been married he has never come by on a work day, unless it was planned. He had a haircut appointment near me. A nice surprise. I was able to talk with him without my nephew (still at school) getting all in his face...he just loves his older cousin but he doesn't shut down when Ryan is here.

Talked to my sister and mom did not have a good day. She is hoping it is just the new medicines.

ROSEBUD ~Sounds like good exercise! Glad the car is up and running too! Angie always wants to play board games...we just never seem to find the time.

MARGIE ~Prayers for Levi ~ that is tough...real tough!

LAURIE ~ Thank you for the prayers and great job on getting the WATP dvd and putting it to use!

RENNIE ~ Nice to see you around uplifting us!

KIM ~ Glad to hear you are having good night sleep with your DH!

KAREN ~ Awesome NO EXCUSE! Continued prayers for your concerns!

AUNT SUE ~What? No camping? You sure sound busy! A cabin on the lake...for work...hummm...sounds like a good job to me! Bet "our" niece is growing like a weed!

CHEESY ~ One day on the "binge" is no big deal! You have a lifetime now to finish the work on your new choices! good luck to your boy if they play friday.

CAROL ~ 10 pounds! Awesome

LOSINIT ~ HI!

LORI ~Homework? Bet those boys are up to no good!

SUSAN ~What's new in Canada?

I think I am caught up!

have a great friday ladies!!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:44 PM   #422  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

ezmoney
Glad you had a nice chat with your son. I am sure if mine ever moves out, heck why should he free food free rent free maid lol, I will miss him very much.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Just haven't felt well and I tend to be crabby when I don't feel well. Hate to take it out on everyone else. My daughter said mother you look terrible, I said thanks I love you too lol. My son said mom you aren't feeling well why don't you sit down and rest. I said I will when you and your sister learn where the trash can and hamper are. They had me make a list and did everything on the list that needed done. RIGHT the first time. I am afraid very afraid, the shoe has to drop sometime soon lol.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:09 AM   #423  
Walking Off The Pounds

Smile Update for a Friday . . .

Thank you all for your prayers and concerns thus far on Levi's behalf. I did get another email from his dad stating it is called "Ewing Sarcoma", tests on Monday, port going in and then starting chemo later next week.

This thread has become so busy I don't know if I'll ever get caught up and learn everyone's names. . .but I guess that's a good thing right???

Wilma - know you're on holiday - prayers that you're having a wonderful time off, relaxing and enjoying what's left of the week.

Shy Moment - do the kids ever realize what all goes on in the day of a mom??? Of course I don't think we understood either when we were their age. . . maybe with them asking for a list things will start to turn around, - at least some. . .

EZ - you keep dropping these pounds and you're going to waste away to nothing!!! Continued prayers for your Mom, Jim, Jeff, Scott (did read the link, some of the comments on it are unbelieveable!) DD is still on the tennis court, I go Sunday to draws for the State Tournament, she can represent her school as an individual even though we don't have a tennis team. Sectionals are next week, then winners go to state the week after, hoping she'll get seeded in Sunday's draws - that would be so cool!!

Cheesy - Binge, oh my gosh, it's like you just described me. I, unfortunately do that too much and then beat myself up over it. Just try not to be too hard on yourself & try not to go too far overboard!!!!!

Well guys, I gotta run, have to be at the dr's for an outpatient procedure. Will continue to keep all your concerns in my prayers and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Hugs & prayers - Margie
Margie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:28 AM   #424  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Good Morning Gals ~

Hanging around the house today, a lot of things to do for the Viking Festiavl this week-end, Home Depot runs for materials for monday.

The dogs are outside running around in the rain! Boy are they going to stink up my truck when we take knucklehead nephew to school!

RENNIE ~Awesome job by the kids! That's the way it should be

MARGIE ~Continued prayers for Levi. Great news on your daughter's tennis. Not going to waste away, that's for sure! I have been stuck at 177 for 5 days now without moving the scale. Now I am not complaining....but I have been busting my butt on the walks and weights, and eating with very very little alcohol.

SAD NEWS just keeps on coming. A 14 yr. old girl, we don't know, collapsed and died Wednesday during a cross country race for her high school. Two miles in, every one though she was just dehydrated, very common in these races. As I said we don't know her, but it was at a school my son used to race against in invitationals, when he was in high school.

WILMA ~I hope you are having a great time on your trip!

Have a great week-end ladies!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:08 AM   #425  

No, I don't think kids have a clue as to all moms do. But that's ok. I don't make cookies but my DD and DH make them and I'm supposed to resist them. I'm getting better. Lots of tragedies in our small community, too. A woman, age 49, died suddenly of an aortic annuerysm. Another the same age was killed in a car accident with a 17 yr old nephew of her SO. So sad. And we are in a very rural area.
carolr3639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:14 PM   #426  
Rennie

ezmoney
I know they are wanting something big lol
Old 10-01-2007, 05:49 PM   #427  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Just a quick fly-by to say hello and check in. Things are going really well this week. Down 2 lbs. and DH is now joining me in my dvd yoga workout every morning. Gotta love a guy that gets up at 5:30 to do yoga just to support his crazy wife

Continuing to keep everyone in prayer! I hope you all have a GREAT week!!!!

Last edited by CountingDown; 10-01-2007 at 05:50 PM.
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:36 PM   #428  
Black Team TBL-WMB

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Height: 5'6'

Hi all I have been very busy had 3 out of town meetings back to back ,leaves very little time thank you for the prayers last week my dd is feelin much better.Glad every one is doing good.Have a good week .Oh yeah I lost another pound it seems to take forever (or so it seems that way) and then just when I'm so frustrated and out the will surprise me with another pound lost God bless
losinitin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:56 PM   #429  

Default Hi there!

Losing it- Prayers that you continue to do well on the diet.
Cheesy- fallin off happens, but you did awesome getting back on the wagon.
Margie- Prayers for Levi and family blessings!
E.Z.- Glad mom was doin better. pray she gets adjusted on her meds.
Rosebud thanks for your encouragement.
Hi to everyone else I missed... I am doing well, we are home from camping at work, I have lodt s couple pounds.
Well really tired so off to bed, prayers for all those ill. Hopefully I can sleep in, in the morning.

Blessings!!!

Last edited by doitforme; 10-02-2007 at 12:00 AM.
doitforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:02 AM   #430  

Default A Poem to share!

HARVEST TIME IS HERE

The chaff is being sorted
The harvest time is here
The end of time is coming
The rapture day is near.

We are heirs to His kingdom
Take time to have a look
The day of His arrival
Is written in God’s book.

The wheat is turning yellow
The Shepherd comes to reap
The grain is being gathered
He comes to claim His sheep.

Stand up and look around you
The signs are everywhere
The day of His arrival
Will spread throughout the air.

The sun is softly setting
Feel the shifting of the breeze
The fields are turning golden
Hear the rustling in the trees.

Look to the skies for Jesus
All things will be made new
Your toil on earth is finished
He’s coming back for you.

Put down that plow and chisel
There is no need to fear
Stand up and look around you
The harvest time is near.

Author/Written By:
Marilyn Ferguson

Last edited by doitforme; 04-01-2008 at 07:04 PM.
doitforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:14 AM   #431  
Rennie

Thought I would stop back in and say hello. 12:13 here and I just can't sleep. Checking out new posts. What a thing to be doing at 12:14 am lol
Old 10-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #432  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Shy: I hope that you finally got to sleep! I can relate! When I don't sleep, I end up cruising 3FC until I'm tired enough to go to bed. I'm a little behind, but what a sweet thing for your kids to do while you were feeling bleh!

doitforme: What a beautiful poem. This is definitely my favorite time of year. Congrats on the pounds lost!!

losinit: Congrats on the lb lost! I hope your life has slowed down a little and that you've been able to relax.

CountingDown: That's really neat that you and DH work out together. The thought of my DH doing yoga has me laughing out loud at my desk! (The office already thinks I'm crazy, so it's okay! ) I think it's so wonderful that you can experience working out with him

Carol: That is very sad information. Will be praying for the families of those affected. I hope you're doing well!

Gary: It sounds like you have a wonderful, close-knit family! Woohoo that the treadmill is working out for you! Sounds like you're a champ on that thing!

Margie: Sending up prayers for Levi and his family and friends. Hope you're doing well!

Justwanttobehealthy: PTL for answered prayers!

Me: Had my PCOS blood work come back Monday and there were definitely good things to report. Testosterone dropped from 138 to 102 (normal female levels are around 50), metabolic, kidney and liver functions are normal and BP and cholesterol are normal. PTL for that! Their scale also showed that I had lost 12 lbs, which concerned them, so she said to get in another 100 - 200 cals per day. It's really going to be tough!
Kim_Star060404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:05 PM   #433  
Rennie

Kim
It was almost 5 am before I got to sleep
Old 10-03-2007, 12:17 PM   #434  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Shy: Oh, you poor thing! I hope you can catch up on your sleep today/tonight!
Kim_Star060404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:25 PM   #435  
Rennie

Kim
I go thru this sometimes. Can last for weeks and weeks. I did sleep in till 10 so that was nice. Sometimes can be 3 to 5 hours for weeks at a time. Thank heavens I don't work outside the home and I don't have little kids.