Old 01-31-2016, 09:27 PM   #286  

S/C/G: 323/342/200

Height: 5'6''

Good Sunday evening to everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

I agree with everyone else, whoever is wasting their time being a pest is very aggravating. I'm glad it hasn't stopped the challenge.

I've been having family issues this week, which has stressed me out, so I have not been super great with working out. However, I did loose again this week. I am two pounds over my own January goal weight, but I am happy that I continue to go down every week lately.

Good luck this week to everyone!
I can't believe it is already February!
MinervaMoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 05:35 AM   #287  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

It's a pain that someone is deliberately messing with the chart, how odd. On the other hand, I'd started to worry that I'd somehow accidentally deleted something; I'm pretty sure I couldn't accidentally draw penises or write abusive comments. Thankyou for making it as prat-proof as possible.

I've had a sugar-binge for several days, hoping to beat it into submission this next few days with some paleo-ish eating.
My mood's way off at the moment, don't know if it's because of the sugar, or if the sugar is because of the mood.... Must try harder.....
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 11:14 AM   #288  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Just a quick request - please have patience with me. More often than not I'll be getting up for the day on Monday later than some of you because of time differences, so the next weeks column might not be unlocked for a few more hours after you come in on Monday morning to input your weight. Please check back in later on Monday to input your weight, if some of you weigh in on Sunday and wish to input your weight for the next week then that's fine - please post in the thread that you'd like to enter Week __'s weight as ___ lbs.

Also, as written in the rules that I hope you've all read by now, weigh in's are due ANY DAY between Monday - Sunday NOT the date specified in the spreadsheet. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Last edited by Riestrella; 02-01-2016 at 11:15 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 11:28 AM   #289  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 4 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

Chicks up for a Challenge Chart:

Charts are top 15 biggest losers! If you want to join the challenge, please go to the first post of the thread and read the rules before joining. If you were already in the challenge and your information is gone from the spreadsheet, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks so you've been moved to Standby. Simply tell me you want back in and I'll move you back into the spreadsheet.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:53 AM   #290  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Ok, finally I'm going to sit down and write a personal post since I haven't done so in a while. This sabotage came at a bad time since I've been having a bad week, so if I sound all drill-sergeanty about the new rules then keep that in mind. It's more tedious than anything to have to lock certain things. For YEARS I've been running these challenges and never had such an annoying problem before. I'm hoping the next challenge will be able to run with a public spreadsheet and not draw the attention of such arse gnomes.

Not much to report on truly, I went on a run on Monday, did a dance class on Tuesday, car went in for a "check up" on Wednesday (transmission is failing), Thursday I did an Insanity workout, then Friday - Sunday I didn't do much of anything. Yesterday was a huge fail day, SO MUCH SUGAR! I hadn't been drinking water so when I went to bed and closed my eyes I got that room spinning sensation. I felt so ashamed of myself, how can I treat my body this way? I need to respect it.

February 1st today, I need to sit and really reflect on myself and my ambitions in all areas of life and do what I can to move forward and achieve them. My friend sent me a quote "I'm starting 2016 in February, this month was a trial month". It's supposed to be funny, but I read it as "it's ok to fail, there's always another chance to start over".

As much as we all hype ourselves up for the start of a new year - JANUARY ALWAYS SUCKS. Once we can get over that I think we'll all be better people for it!
Old 02-01-2016, 01:21 PM   #291  

S/C/G: 260/216.0/155

Height: 5"5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
Just a quick request - please have patience with me. More often than not I'll be getting up for the day on Monday later than some of you because of time differences, so the next weeks column might not be unlocked for a few more hours after you come in on Monday morning to input your weight. Please check back in later on Monday to input your weight, if some of you weigh in on Sunday and wish to input your weight for the next week then that's fine - please post in the thread that you'd like to enter Week __'s weight as ___ lbs.

Also, as written in the rules that I hope you've all read by now, weigh in's are due ANY DAY between Monday - Sunday NOT the date specified in the spreadsheet. I hope this clears up any confusion.
I honestly thought that was the deadline for the weigh in. Thank you for clarifying.
equinechick61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 03:35 PM   #292  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Riestrella, I have a tendency to read fast. When you said that your car went in for a check-up, I thought it said "went in for a check-up" meaning you, and then when I saw "transmission is failing" I wondered how YOUR transmission was failing. Had to go back and read again. LOL

Also, I was very interested when I read that when you go to bed and close your eyes the room would spin. I get that often but I never connected it to dehydration. I'm so glad you mentioned it, because since I have heart disease I always think it's something to do with my heart. I'm so glad it's not, and will start drinking more water like I know I should.

Read the bottom quote in my siggy regarding getting a new start.

We can do this, and we WILL!!

Last edited by Wannabehealthy; 02-01-2016 at 03:36 PM.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 03:47 PM   #293  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Wannabehealthy - Haha, that is pretty funny! Yeah, I only know spinning means dehydration because that's what I got all the time when I used to drink! Alcohol just dehydrates the crap out of you so if you're feeling that spinning sensation then it's probably because you need to drink more water! How much are you drinking now?
Old 02-02-2016, 10:23 AM   #294  

S/C/G: 174/169.6/125

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for all you've done to keep the sheet tamper-free. It's a shame to have to go to such lengths, but it is appreciated!
wolfchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 10:59 AM   #295  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Rie, I don't drink much water at all, unless I think about it. I have bottled water in the fridge, but with the cold temps I don't like to drink it. I drink a few cups of coffee in the AM, and sometimes a few cups of hot decaf tea in the PM. If I think of the water, I will set a bottle out on the counter and let it get to room temperature so I can drink it. I also keep a bottle of water on my night stand and if I wake up during the night I will take a swig. I use a Cpap and that has a tendency to dry out your nose and mouth. I didn't drink a lot of water yesterday, but I didn't have the dizziness either. It's a few nights a week. On a good day, I drink 2-3 bottles of water a day, which would be 4-6 cups, and also a few more cups when I take my meds 3 times a day.

I understand your rant about having to get going with things you want to accomplish, but with you it's more than your weight, I know it also applies to your life in general, your career. I too need to get that determination and quit kitty-footing around, but with my weight and fitness. I have been at this weight for 8 years. Enough already! I can live out whatever is left of my life fat and unfit, or I can change that and have a better quality of life. I'm lucky that I haven't gained, but that's probably because I'm always trying to lose, just not trying hard enough. I never did well at challenges before but decided to start, as it might help open my eyes to what I really have to do!!
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 02:29 PM   #296  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

wannabehealthy - A while ago I did a challenge that was based on goals, for my first goal I said that I wanted to drink the recommended amount of water per day. I think I lost 2 lbs alone just doing this - it makes a huge difference. Right now I'm using this water bottle which has been a HUGE help in keeping me on track. I know I'm not doing well so far today since I'm only at the 10am mark, so I need to chug!
I completely understand you, I've been at this weight for a couple of years now and I just need to push forward to lose more. Eating less is a huge challenge for me, especially since I work from home. Also eating out/the weekend is a huge challenge for me too. It's all about fine tuning your life rather than changing it completely.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:35 PM   #297  

S/C/G: 183/177.6/140

Height: 5'8"

can I still join??
UberGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 03:07 PM   #298  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberGinger View Post
can I still join??
Please go to the first post of the thread and read all the rules .
Old 02-02-2016, 03:20 PM   #299  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Have a G-mail account and want to have access to the entire sheet without waiting? Then PM me your g-mail email address and I will invite you to the spreadsheet so you have complete access. Please note I will only invite members who have been on 3FC for a while or who I can see post regularly.

Last edited by Riestrella; 02-02-2016 at 03:20 PM.
Old 02-02-2016, 03:42 PM   #300  

S/C/G: 183/177.6/140

Height: 5'8"

OK - sorry. I read it all but didn't know (maybe I missed that?) that I couldn't join unless I have been on a while. I understand.
UberGinger is offline   Reply With Quote