Old 01-28-2016, 12:06 PM   #256  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

My goodness is sure is quiet around here. Hope everyone is having a great week!

I finally finished the "salty soup" on Tuesday. Just couldn't throw it away, but I added more veggies to it. I'm not likely to meet my mileage goal this week. Too many joints are hurting right now, so I've pulled back for a couple of days. My right hip started bothering me after I kicked the dog's basketball a few days ago. One thing I've learned is to not push it too much when I have problems with joints. I know my knees are always going to hurt (particularly my left), but I don't need to add constant hip pain to the mix. Hopefully, I can pick up the 30 miles a week mileage goal again next week.

Naughty
munchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 09:12 PM   #257  

My day went better than anticipated and I got in over 5 miles. I walked the dog at the park for a nice walk and then got in more mileage from shopping at Sam's Club and then some yard work.

My hip was better than yesterday. I'm just going to take things a day at a time.

Naughty

Last edited by munchey; 01-28-2016 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-30-2016, 02:16 AM   #258  

S/C/G: 380/372/130

Height: 5'9

Went onto the spreadsheet to see how everyone was doing, looks like the kid who was doing this is back again ;-;. This has to be a member doing this.
Damandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 05:02 AM   #259  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Yes, I've just been to the spreadsheet to add my rather oopsy weight this week. I can't see any obscene drawings (didn't last time either) but lots of names seem to be missing.....
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 05:54 AM   #260  

S/C/G: HW 233/SW 230/207/165

Height: 5'3"

Yep, spreadsheet is kind of messed up.
katiam247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 06:43 AM   #261  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I went there (spreadsheet) first, thought it was me. I am among the missing. Ugh. Anywho. Not a bad week. I am under 160 again, so now to get thru those. Getting back to running somewhat consistently. Then I will stretch out my distance. I'm doing another half in late April (locally) & then likely another in June (while on vacation or Lake Placid) and then a full marathon next January (Disney!!). Another 20 pounds or so off would be so kind to my knees (not to mention, I'd like to be happy with my pics from the marathon)

Munchey, I'm going to look for that show, it sounds interesting and may be motivating too.

Wannabehealthy, I love the calculator idea. I think I am going to incorporate that too. Maybe add the $ to my 52 week $ challenge.

Anyhow....what's everybody weekend plans? I've got to pay bills and run errands this morning. Maybe tonight, if all goes well, we can catch a movie. Then running with some friends tomorrow early Grocery shopping after and then tomorrow afternoon so meal prep for the week. Have a great weekend all!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:04 AM   #262  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

This is weird...Just when I was thinking of making it public again. I'll fix it soon, if it happens again then I'll have to start this process all over again but with (unfortunately) strict joining rules.

Last edited by Riestrella; 01-30-2016 at 10:04 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:14 AM   #263  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Spreadsheet has been fixed. If any one of you were responsible for erasing the data accidentally PLEASE PM me and tell me. I won't be mad, I just want to know that this isn't going to be an on-going problem. If someone is mad at ME then just come out and say so instead of ruining a challenge for the community.

Last edited by Riestrella; 01-30-2016 at 10:15 AM.
Old 01-30-2016, 11:53 AM   #264  

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WEIGH-INS!

MOTHERMAVIS:
Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned. Maybe you could pay a few bills for me, lol. If you don't get out to see a show, seems like there are lots of opportunities to binge watch some interesting TV at home.

RIE:
Google Doc's has a feature to protect areas of the spreadsheet, so no one other than you can change it. It can be kind of a pain in the rear, but one option could be to password protect the main sheet (perhaps except for a couple of columns, like goal wt, so it can be adjusted). Then just have a weekly weigh-in sheet that will feed into the master sheet. You could duplicate the master weigh-in sheet each week.

Last edited by munchey; 01-30-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Old 01-30-2016, 12:07 PM   #265  

S/C/G: HW 233/SW 230/207/165

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for fixing the sheet, Rie! Weird how just chunks in the middle were missing. I can't imagine why in the world anyone would be mad at you for anything. I have never seen you say anything negative to anyone! Hopefully it was an honest mistake.
katiam247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 05:26 PM   #266  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Sorry for all the problems we're having, some people need to grow up, maybe she's mentally challenged. Why anyone would be that malicious and nasty is beyond my understanding.

Now on to my weight, lost another pound but it was a fight with food all week. I think I'm about ready to hit a plateau and that can last a week!

You all have a nice Sunday tomorrow and watch your calories!
Bobbolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:37 PM   #267  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

munchey - That's a good idea, I have the last 2 columns password protected anyway since people were entering their pounds lost manually not realizing there was a formula in place. I could always lock in everything but that weeks column just to prevent a mass mess up happening where names are lost.

katiam - Sometimes when I've been using my laptop mouse pad I've scrolled across and it's deleted things, but I'm able to undo the mistakes easily. I'm hoping it was just someone who was unaware of how to fix such a mistake and did it by accident rather than having someone part of the challenge who wanted to sabotage the spreadsheet. If it really is the latter, then what a way to act out! Just come out and be honest.

Bobbo - Well done on the pound lost, you're doing amazing!
Old 01-31-2016, 02:09 AM   #268  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Announcement!

Our saboteur somehow, SOMEHOW found the link to the spreadsheet. I think my idea of sharing the link privately has now been made redundant because I believe they've found it via a google search. Don't ask me how, because I googled it myself and didn't see it, so this person is actively trying to screw with us for reasons. I believe this is what's happened because once I was writing a document and despite not sharing the link with anyone 8 people were viewing it, but the title was something that easily could have been found via a search. That's my theory.

That, or one of you seriously needs a friggin' life. I'm gonna assume non of you would draw a penis and write "lol, fat whales" on the spreadsheet. At least I hope.

To combat this problem I'm gonna try something new. Munchey gave me the idea to protect specific cells so only I can edit them. Any of you who have tried to manually input your lbs lost will know you can't - because I have the last 2 columns locked. Now ALL of the columns will be locked but to make life easier for me, the current week will be available for you to edit and enter your weights. Newcomers to the challenge will have to post their username, starting weight, goal weight and any previous weights in the thread for me to enter manually. If you miss a week or want to weigh in ahead, you can tell me in the thread. This is the only elegant solution I can think of that doesn't require me to make yet another spreadsheet (rearranging all the column sizes is really tedious!)

I hope this fixes the issue, since the imbecile likes to select loads of data and delete information I'm assuming they'll think it's been locked out completely. Fingers crossed, eh?
Old 01-31-2016, 04:06 AM   #269  

S/C/G: 192/171/140

Height: 5ft 4in

Hiya, tried to enter this week's weight loss but it is locked. Is that column meant to be unlocked? The last one? Or will it only be unlocked tomorrow? Sorry - I am a little unclear.

Edited to add.. I get it now.... thanks all

Thanks so much for all your work on this. I can't believe someone would be so juvenile. But as most penis drawings are by adolescent males my money is on a kid.

Last edited by Vehuel; 01-31-2016 at 11:04 AM.
Vehuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 07:58 AM   #270  

S/C/G: 260/216.0/155

Height: 5"5

I tried to post my weight for this week and was unable. It's 207.6. It says for view only.
It would be nice if Google had a log on who goes on the spreadsheet. I too bet on a juvenile teen with her too much time on their hands. Also be careful on where one checks their gmail such as a library ect . If you do not log out anyone can see your activity on any Google apps.
equinechick61 is offline   Reply With Quote