Old 01-18-2016, 08:28 PM   #196  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Week 2 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

Chicks up for a Challenge Chart:

If you want to join the challenge, please go to the first post of the thread and read the rules before joining. If you were already in the challenge and your information is gone from the spreadsheet, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks so you've been moved to Standby. Simply tell me you want back in and I'll move you back into the spreadsheet.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:30 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 174/169.6/125

Height: 5'6"

Thank you Munchey for updating my info, and thank you Riestrella for the screenshots! Sooo motivating to see my name up there!
wolfchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:31 PM   #198  

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchey View Post
I try to keep some raw almonds and walnuts in a little baggie in my purse. In case I miss a meal or a meal is delayed, I can grab a few and it will put my hunger in check.
This is a great idea. I think I'll put some peanuts in a baggie right now and put those in my purse. Just have to remember to hang up my purse so the dog stays out of it!
Old 01-18-2016, 09:53 PM   #199  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfchan View Post
This is a great idea. I think I'll put some peanuts in a baggie right now and put those in my purse. Just have to remember to hang up my purse so the dog stays out of it!

Just be sure you are aware of the calorie content of the nuts you use. Just a few will do the trick to curb you hunger. You can get yourself into too many calories if you eat a large serving. I learned that the hard way, lol.

Hope the dog doesn't get them. I've got a dog that steels my toothpaste when she is in an ornery mood.

Munchey
munchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:01 PM   #200  

S/C/G: 187/187/155

Height: 5'7"

Hello!

I am a brand new member and really only joined because of the Challenge, but I see I cannot participate for another 20 days and share at least 10 posts. Bummer. I am hoping to get in on the challenge now as it is already about 2 weeks into the challenge.
nattyjwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 11:28 PM   #201  

Quote:

Just be sure you are aware of the calorie content of the nuts you use. Just a few will do the trick to curb you hunger. You can get yourself into too many calories if you eat a large serving. I learned that the hard way, lol.

Hope the dog doesn't get them. I've got a dog that steels my toothpaste when she is in an ornery mood.

Munchey
Yes! I checked the WW points value and labeled the baggie.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:24 AM   #202  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Hi everyone! I'm still struggling with temptation of stress eating, but so far I am doing better at resisting. They are trying to get a weight watcher group started at work, but I have never done it before. I am trying to decide if it is something I should try it. I know they just switched to a plan called SmartPoints.

Sw-263
1/9-266
1/16-265
1/23-
1/30-
2/6-
2/13-
2/20-
2/27-
3/5-
3/12-
Gw-249
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:27 AM   #203  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattyjwalker View Post
Hello!

I am a brand new member and really only joined because of the Challenge, but I see I cannot participate for another 20 days and share at least 10 posts. Bummer. I am hoping to get in on the challenge now as it is already about 2 weeks into the challenge.

NattyjWalker:

Welcome to the challenge! You can join! You just need to post your information to my attention until you can send Riestrella a PM and gain direct access to the spreadsheet. (20 days)

If you post your starting weight and goal weight for March 7, 2016, I will put you on the spreadsheet. After that, just post your weight each Monday and I'll make a spreadsheet entry for you until you can access the spreadsheet yourself.

Munchey
Old 01-19-2016, 10:30 AM   #204  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfchan View Post
That's funny, Wolfchan! I have a friend who always brings a few dog biscuits when she visits. One day she forgot to give them to the dog and we looked over and he had his head buried in her purse!
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:35 AM   #205  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Congratulations to everyone who make the chart! Good job! I intend to stick with it in spite of my very slow loss.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:42 AM   #206  

HEY EVERYONE!
We have a new week with new opportunities! I've set goals, but I basically have to look at everything one week at a time.

I met my goal of losing 2 pounds last week. I'm hoping to duplicate it this week, but if I don't, that's okay. I'm heading in the right direction and I'll get where I need to go.

There is no time better than now! It will never get easier than now!
Let's do this!
Munchey

Old 01-19-2016, 11:54 AM   #207  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey everyone!

I went to see The Revenant yesterday, it was good! Unfortunately some people in the audience were annoying, one guy sat near me had a smokers cough and could barely breathe without making a rattling sound...so distracting. Then there were families there WITH KIDS who kept getting up and down. Who brings their elementary school aged kids to a film like that?! I'm not a prude by all means but that film is brutal.

I did not succumb to cinema food, woohoo! I had a small handful of peanut M&M's that I had from the day before and water. I calorie counted yesterday and I still had 287 calories left over and saw a small drop on the scale today, so I'm happy. I need to keep up this momentum. I weighed in 166.2 lbs yesterday, and I was 166 lbs this morning so hopefully I can keep going this week.

I went to Corepower yoga, man I was sweating and slipping! The instructor kept saying "wider stance!" and I thought I would slide off my mat if I did!
Old 01-19-2016, 12:32 PM   #208  

S/C/G: 200/200/175

Height: 5'2"

Quote:

HEY EVERYONE! HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD WEEK!

RIE:
I like the new picture- looking good! Glad you had a great time in NY!

BOBBI:
Glad you are on a roll with another great week - good job!

I gave myself a little reward for losing 38 pounds since late August. I got teeth whitening trays from my dentist. I started using them last night. One step closer to New Year, New Me. When I reach my goal weight this year, I'll have something more to smile about and it will be nice to have white teeth.

I watched The Biggest Loser TV show on Monday. One observation I made is that there is a noteable difference in how people carry their weight. I'm sure genetics plays into it, how athletic people have been in the past and probably some other factors. It was really noticeable this season, as they have two people side by side on different scales weighing in at the same time. Some of them are very close in weight, but some look like they will snap into shape nicely, while others look like they won't be as lucky. I'd hate to be one of the ladies with the midriff top on or the men without shirts. It appears to be very humbling.
You make such a good point with the Biggest loser observation. My mom and sister, neither who have been very athletic before they gained their weight, both are not a smooth heavy ( if that makes sense) and have had a **** of a time trying to lose it. To the point that they just don't care anymore. Me, I've always had an athletic build, even if I didn't really do a lot of athletics. I have great muscle memory and one I actually start working those muscles, it's like they just come right back. Now this is my challenge this time. This is THE heaviest I've ever been, I started working out using the weights again, and I've seen a small improvement with inches, not so much on the scale, so I'm wondering if this time it'll be as "easy" ( easy being it took 6 +months to lose almost 40 lbs last time lol) as it was last time, once the weight started falling off. I'm definitely a "firm" fat, it's hard to explain, but it's not the wobbly fat, which I think is even more annoying b/c I can't see the problem, as much as I should. I hope this makes sense. Anyway lol, great observation lol.

Sorry for rambling, I've been sick a few days, I think it's just about eaten my brain lol.
Mom2threeACG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 03:23 PM   #209  

S/C/G: 192/171/140

Height: 5ft 4in

Hiya,

Lovely to see my name on the chart but I am a bit confused as I have lost a total of 6.5 lb? 3lb in my first week and 3.5 in my second.

Is the chart a week in arrears or has one of my weeks been missed off?

Just confused and curious - no big drama.
Vehuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 03:48 PM   #210  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vehuel View Post
Hiya,

Lovely to see my name on the chart but I am a bit confused as I have lost a total of 6.5 lb? 3lb in my first week and 3.5 in my second.

Is the chart a week in arrears or has one of my weeks been missed off?

Just confused and curious - no big drama.
Hello! The weeks of the challenge run by specific dates, not by the weeks that you joined. You didn't weigh in during the week 1 period but you did weigh in week 2 at 189 lbs, which is what's showing on the week 2 charts. For the week 3 chart your 6.5 lb drop will be shown .

Last edited by Riestrella; 01-19-2016 at 03:49 PM.