Old 10-24-2009, 06:43 AM   #451  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Well ladies..... it's official.... 199.2!!! I made it! I made it to onederland!

Honestly, I can hardly believe it. It's been so long since I've seen a 1 as the first number of my weight.... absolutely unbelievable! I wish I could post personals and of course go on and on about how I couldn't have done this without you guys (and I really don't think I would have) but I have the busiest weekend ever.

Oh! I do want to say that the birthday party went fine last night. I had a tiny piece of cake that both my sisters rolled their eyes at but I was glad I didn't take more... it wasn't the best cake... too much sugar or something, I dunno.

Have a great weekend, I will try to check in later but not sure if I'll have time!

Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart for helping me to get this far!
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:31 AM   #452  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

SG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so proud of you!!! Now, you're going to see the numbers start to plummet fast!! It seems like every time one of these girls hits Onederland, the next thing we know they're in the 180's, then the 170's, 150's...it just goes by crazy fast! You should be very, very, very proud of yourself hun!!! Yee haw!!!!

Well ladies, I also have a very busy weekend planned so I don't have time for any more personals either right now. I need to get my Kenpo in and then eat, shower and start the day. I committed to setting out stuff for Am Vets (a charity goodwill type company) on Monday so I need to gather up all the stuff that I've been meaning to take to Goodwill and get it out of here!!!!!!!

Have a fantastic day everyone!!! I'll check back in with you later! Oh, lastly, up a full pound back to my happy place--must have been a fluke pound or maybe I didn't drink enough water...I dunno.

Lastly, don't forget to...

Drink Your Water!!!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #453  
Giovanna

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

SG ~

Last edited by Late to the game; 10-24-2009 at 10:15 AM. Reason: error
Late to the game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:31 AM   #454  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

SG -Oh what a feeling, so bananas? Lettuce? It sure tastes better than cake! Way to go, savour the moment chickie, you earned every pound cuz goodness knows they don't come cheap.

Last edited by Tummy Girl; 10-24-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:23 AM   #455  

S/C/G: 210/160/140

Height: 5'4

Hey Ladies! I have not completely fallen off the wagon, my weight this morning was 163.2lbs, so down another 2, for a total of 7 so far this month!
I have been doing well with eating, but I have not had time to exercise as well as I should have! I have had bad news with my grandma, she had a series of mini strokes, and is not doing so well, along with all my regular daily stress (baby and new house lol!), I have not had a second to log on and chat, but I will try to catch up!
jen7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:45 PM   #456  
I'm his Princess!

S/C/G: 270/236/160

Height: 5'7

Hey peeps!

I've been very busy...ugh...anyways....congrats on all the losses!!! I hope you all have a great weekend!
Imdedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:37 PM   #457  

S/C/G: 142/ticker/122

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies,
another fly-by just to say that this morning I got on the scale and it read 130.4! I'm sooo happy! Not far now to the 120's!!! However I ended up eating some junk today so I hope I didn't mess myself up.

Way to go SG! Congrats!
ShrinkingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:37 PM   #458  
Sensewear and WW

S/C/G: 230/195.2/164

Height: 5'9"

SG - I have been keeping an eye out knowing you would see Onderland soon. Congratulations!!
nellonello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:16 PM   #459  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

SG- YEHAW!!! Way to go on ONEDERLAND! I'm SO happy for ya chickie! Hope the rest of your weekend goes well!

Like everyone else, no time for personals this weekend. Time has flown by and I actually got a little scrapbooking done. I gotta do a bit more tonight before I put it away. Anyway, hope everyone is OP and having a fantastic weekend. Enjoy the weather if it's good! If not, I'm sure there's lots of stuff to do inside as well. Keep up the good work ladies!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:47 AM   #460  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Thank you so much to everyone who has congratulated me. I wish I could do personals but I'm out the door until Monday!
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #461  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning ladies!!!

Well, yet again another fast post, hubby ran out to go get either paint for the shutters or new shutters--not sure which.

I told him if he doesn't help me with the basement that he'd be in biiiiiig trouble and gave him my world famous LOOK to drive my point home.

Last night was nice, we laughed at acted goofy and boy did I need it! It lifted my uber bad mood that I've been in a big way. I did go overboard after dinner was through though...not sure what on earth makes me lose all common sense when hubby and I go out on a date! But, I'm only up a pound and still under goal so I'm okay with it. I'm thinking that if I go overboard and splurge on a yummy dessert once a month that it won't kill me, so long as I stay on plan the rest of the time--right? Well, at least that's what I'm hoping--we'll see...

Okay girls, well, I need to get the girls dressed and get ready to head to Michaels to buy some craft stuff for my boys--they're jonesin' for a project--and then I need to get my butt downstairs to haul up the stuff going to charity!!!

Have a fantastic day ladies! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!! And don't forget to...

Drink Your Water!!!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #462  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

hey ladies glad to see everyone doing well, just a quick checkin today. Still not feeling great but I am feeling a bit better today. I am still feeling week and light headed so I am not sure if I will get the workout in today. I am hoping to back to a 100% in the next few days. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

IDream hope things go well with the basement. we just got some new lighting for our basement and finally got rid of some of the clutter LOL

Last edited by mystical; 10-25-2009 at 12:42 PM.
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:03 PM   #463  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

SG - Congrats!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. My scale is my friend today since I have now lost 50.2 pounds, woohoo!
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #464  

S/C/G: 178/162.4/130

Height: 5'6

Hi girls!!

My goal was to lose 2 lbs by oct 31st. But I lost 7lbs

I started at 178 and I am at 171 right now. I cannot tell you HOw excited I am.

Since oct isnt over yet I am going to increase m challenge. I want to be in 160s by oct 31st. I dont care if its 169.9 I just want to feel it.

SO I still have 2lbs more to go.
sweettooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #465  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Just got back in from taking Pullo on his first walk beyond the apartment complex. It went rather well. WI was today and I'm down 4.4 lbs! Don't ask me how I did that, I don't know! One more week till Halloween, I would need to lose 4.8 lbs to make my goal but that is next to impossible. If I lose another 2 lbs, I'll be elated cause that's the closest I've been to reaching a challenge goal in ......forever! I need to study for my test tomorrow, please send good thoughts my way so I can catch on to this new job quickly! It's the end of the month so I need to start making goals for November. They will include a gym schedule since I'm only working one job again.

SG ~ WTG!

Peace.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote