Old 10-15-2009, 08:52 AM   #316  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Mornin' girls!

*Yawn* ...

Nella~ thanks hun! I've seen a bunch on eBay too for like $3 and free shipping--might be worth the extra $5 to get it from Amazon though . I hear ya on not wanting to get rid of all of those clothes--I remember being young and single and any penny I spent on clothes seemed like a small fortune--and I didn't splurge on name brands, I was just broke!

Tummy~ Mmmm!!! Thanks for posting the recipe hun! I almost made it last night but I just didn't have it in me to bake. I also don't have soy or almond milk so I may just use non-fat milk instead. I don't have any extra room for anything else in my fridge at the moment so buying another container of milk that would only be used for this just isn't going to happen. Soon though it'll get cold enough that I can store stuff in my Greezer (that would be my garage--it gets nice and chilly in there during the wintertime! ). One last thing, is that brown sugar packed or unpacked?

Jellofer
~ sorry you're still sick hun! Colds are the pitts! Mine's still lingering, but it's not knocking me out, just irritating me--I hate blowing my nose and sneezing a million times a day! Hope you're back to feeling well by the weekend!!!

Jessica~ hope you had a great workout yesterday!! We'll chat with you soon!

Helpmelose~ that is so awesome that you get paid time at work to workout! Talk about incentive!! That's cool! Hey listen, so you fell off the wagon, okay so now you're back on! The great thing is, you came here and posted! Just keep checking in and we'll help keep you on track anyway we can k? Give us a shout if you need some motivation or a swift and we'll get ya taken care of! I hear ya on the planning--it's one of my downfalls too!

ShrinkingAmy~ Heya girlie! Hope you have a great day!!

GivTLC~ keeping track of everyone is easy--you just need 5 extra hours in your day to hang out and read everyone's posts! Hahaha! Glad to hear you're doing well!!! Keep up the great work hun!! And give that chili a go--it's yummy!

Molly~ oh you're singin' my song these days girlie! I've been putting things off in a big way the past couple of weeks!! Fortunately it's not in the food & exercise department, but you should see my house! I really need to get back on track! So I'll make a deal with you--you write out a schedule for yourself for your exercise, school and home stuff and I'll write out one for me. I have a million projects that need to be finished and even more that I should start and with Christmas coming up...**shudder** I don't even want to go there yet! Anyway, take some time in the next few days to write up a schedule and I will too and by Monday we need to have them written up and posted somewhere--sound good? I hope so, because boy do I need to do it!

Taurie~ nice to you see you popping in! Sorry to hear you're not seeing any big loss just yet, but I'm sure it's right around the corner. The best part is you're staying OP and you're not having trouble there! I think that's about the best anyone can ask for! I've been meaning to ask you--I can't make out what your avatar is--I see a ferret but is that a vegetable peeler in the background?! It's driving me a little batty trying to figure it out! I need a life huh?

Cle~ Heya girlie!!! Only a couple more days until the Big Party!!! Hope all the planning is going smoothly!!!

Well ladies, I am officially worn out!! I have not slept well all week. I'm talking 5-6 hours of extremely broken sleep. I have girls coming in hourly to wake me up, on night it was more like every 30-40 mins. I am beyond frustrated and fed up! I can't keep going on like this! Would it be wrong of me to lock them in their room? KIDDING!! But seriously, I'm at the point where I feel like I'll never have a good night sleep again.

So needless to say I've been waking up late, not getting all of my workouts in before the troops wake for the day and that means I'm doing one or both workouts while they're up--NOT FUN!!! My days are just a jumbled mess lately!

I need to get my head on straight and focus on getting back to some sort of do'able routine. My house is a mess and I can't take it anymore, yet I'm so tired and grumpy that I just don't have the motivation to do it.

Thankfully my friend who was so instrumental in keeping me accountable with my exercise and eating has fallen off the wagon this past month and needs me to crack the whip on her. I say 'thankfully' because while she's been off the wagon she's gotten her house in order and is nearly finished with all of her organizational projects. That means that while I'm cracking the fitness whip on her, she's going to be cracking the organization whip on me. Wanna join her? I need all the help I can get girls! Where's Delphi man? I need ya girlie!!!

Anyway, sorry for the giant whine-fest. I'm just feeling really overwhelmed with everything and since starting the P90X routine I feel like my whole day revolves around getting my workouts in and it's kinda bugging me. That's why I'm so miffed that I'm not waking up early enough to just knock my exercise out first thing so that I'm not thinking about fitting it in all day.

Sigh...

Okay, well, enough of that!!! I'm not going to get anything done by whining about it right? Right!

You ladies get out there and have a fantastic day okay? And don't forget to...

Drink Your Water!!!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:43 AM   #317  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Morning Ladies,

Sandye - The china study talks about the macro ratios and what research has been done to support the different percentages. But I believe that Sparkpeople has that info too in their nutrition tracker as it follows the american health guidelines recommendations. Might be cheaper than a book too. The brown sugar is packed. It might change the nutritional info slightly, my almond milk is 40 calories a cup so that should make it easier for you alter the info. OMG I have a greezer too, lol, that's too funny I thought we were the only ppl that said that. I think I might concentrate on getting those girls sleeping through the night. I would go frickin crazy pretty soon if that was happening over here. We kind of went commando on her when she was younger and we didn't speak to her after we put her to bed, just pick up and put back until she stayed. But yours must feed off each other too, that's crazy hard. I'm fighting some days to get out of bed and do my stuff and that's with a solid 8-9 hours so this is me shutting up And a healthy mom is more important than a clean bathroom anyday. Oh I checked FB too, Delphi is MIA there as well

Jellofer - Awesome, we'll call it popcorn day instead, and that is a profoundly better choice. Feel better and wtg on that giant drop, those days are brilliant!

Jessicado - Hope you had fun at the gym and got all your working out in, catch up tomorrow

Helpmelose - Now that's a pretty awesome employer, they actually encouraged wellness, wow. Ok so now you get to pick yourself up and go to it I'm all for making the 30's look better than my 20's too so hop to it, you can do this, just check in here more often, you'll feel to guilty eating garbage if you're here all the time, lol.

Amy - Hope you had a good night's sleep and a shorter day today.

GivTLC
- LOL no worries, we are a chatty bunch and just jump in where ever and when ever you can. We all need and want different things to keep on track so whatever suits you is awesome.

Miss Mallee - Hang in there girl, are you getting to bed early enough, need to do the workouts earlier in the day to make sure you get them in? Figure out something and maybe that's even less working out and easing into a new schedule without expecting miracles at the beginning, baby steps. I know school was very challenging for me when I started and that wasn't even with all you're doing.

Taurie - Congrats for staying on the straight and narrow!

Cle - Howdy! Have an awesome day. And holy cow, you're up before 4am in my part of the world, lol.

Off to the shower I go, took pics last night but I had running this morning so I had to head to bed early and didn't have time to post, I'll get on that today sometime but I did lose 7 inches last month, mostly off hips and waist so that was pretty great on its own.

And we have some nice weather for a few days, I ran without mittens today, what a treat and it's supposed to be above 0 for the next five days or so this brings me much joy, lol. Have a great day ladies!
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:03 AM   #318  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Morning! I would love to join this thread!

My challenge for myself this month is to lose 10lbs. I'm already down 5 since I started last week! I also want to be able to complete the entire level 1 of the 30DS without stopping.
justaloozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:23 AM   #319  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Hey Chickies!

Just a drive by post for me as it's end of the quarter and I realllly need to get my grades in!

Looks like I'm down another lb today which is odd and I won't be surprised if I go back up buuuut for now I added it to my signature which is awesome. 3 more lbs until goal! 3 more lbs to onederland. I can't wait!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:24 AM   #320  

S/C/G: 278/ticker/175

Height: 5'11"

so it was official!!!

SW 252.4
CW 248.6
GW 247.4

just over 9 pounds and I am at my october goal!!!! I am really trying to stay on plan, but sick and low carb diet are not always the best combo. Even cold medicines and some supplements have carbs in them. So I am allowing a little extra at this time just to support my immune health. Today so far is the worst day. I sound like I have a frog stuck in my throat. nice. major runny nose. so, no workouts right now. but I am trying to stay moving around the house. I do have acouple of toning exercises that I try to sneak in before I fall asleep. Fluids fluids fluids!!!!

helpmelose you can do it. we are here to support you!!!! Take it one choice at a time and things will come together.

Idream I am trying not to let it get me down, but it is tough. so I just try to keep busy and move the big muscles. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to breath easier.

Tummy I thought popcorn was a better choice than a =Big Mac and it was awful tasty. Thanks for all of your support. I look forward to it everytime I log on.
jellofer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:55 AM   #321  

S/C/G: 129/see ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

Thanks ladies!

Sandye, it is a ferret. When I got her (over 10 years ago) she was the size of a hotdog so I put her in a hotdog bun over a plate of ketchup. She had the cutest face in the world and a very fun personality. The thing in the background is a gallon size bottle of bleach.

I've been meaning to change my avatar, but haven't found one I love enough to put up.
Taurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:30 PM   #322  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Taurie-That's so funny...explaining your avatar. I hadn't even noticed, then when Sandye mentioned it I was like, "What IS that?" LOL Cute, though.

jellofer-Feel better and YES, drink those fluids. Take good care and congrats on your great loss this month so far. You are really doing well!

SG-Yay! on being so close to Onederland!! Maybe that pound lost was from the massage like jellofer(?) said. I need a massage then! I seriously should go get one, but need to get a recommendation from someone on where to go around here. Anyway, kudos and look forward to you getting the 'net running properly tomorrow or so!!

justaloozer-Welcome! It's a busy board here, but just jump in and let us know how you're doing. We LOVE to support each other!

Tummy-I know the kind of head-wear you're talking about. I saw them and the bank robber looking ski masks. I wasn't sure if that was comfortable to wear while running and if it kept the face warm. Thanks for the info though. BTW, DH and went to Wallyworld last night and bought me a head lamp/light (on a headband). I tried out this morning but it was hard to get a good feel for it since it was snowing pretty hard and the light was reflecting off the falling snow a lot. I think I will defeintely appreciate having it though. I REALLY dislike running in the dark!

Sandye-Glad to know I'm in good company! My room is nothing short of a disaster. The kids' room is okay, but our mess has spread to the living room now and it's probably really annoying for my MIL, but she hasn't said anything YET. I'm gonna get to work on it today because I really hate to have a messy house, but it's just gotten away from me. So much going on and the house is like on the bottom of the priority list. Well, no more. A couple hours today and a couple hours tomorrow and it should be MUCH better so I don't go nuts looking at it!

Well, time to go start making lunch and then it's work time. I'm starting with the laundry...anyone want to come over and fold clothes with me? It'll take a while! Then it's putting clothes away while sorting and boxing summer clothes, clothes that don't fit me or the kids anymore, and then putting those boxes somewhere other than my room! Good times...
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:49 PM   #323  
One day at a time.

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/135-120

Hey Ladies,

Tummy; Well, lately I've been getting in bed around 10, and falling asleep around 11:00-11:30. I try to get into bed around 8, but lately I've been procrastinating. -.- I hate that bad habit. I think today I'll have to get back to getting in bed around 8. I love to come home and immediately take a shower and then it's pj time. I'm thinking that these next few days I'll have to make it so I sleep at least 8 hrs. Lol, you're making me really think about this. So if I'm rambling, that's why. Thank you.

Sandye; Deal! That's exactly what I needed to read after my irritating morning. My yellow lab was horrible on his walk. -.- Then I read your post and it perked me up. It also made me realize something, other than needing to get my act together (lol), I'm thinking that I need to clean and organize everything. I did do the dishes this morning and cleaned up the kitchen a bit, which helped. But as I sit here at the computer, this office is a MESS. we have empty boxes stacked in front of the window, which is what I see when I look away from the computer. Also, my "study area" in my room (I have the ex-attic which as little hide away "closets") is a complete mess. I think I need to clean and reorganize some things when I get home. That might help me think clearly. We even have boxes of canned jars in the kitchen. We canned 60 something jars of pickles, a lot of green pickle relish, pears, and some spaghetti sauce jars. It's taking up space. -.- I'm a clean freak, or at least organizational freak. Perhaps my OCD is effecting me in adverse ways. Haha. Anyways, I will clean, write down my weekly routine schedule and post it on Monday. Is this where we put our hands into our huddle and yell something as we raise our hands and "break"?

Other than my doggie walk dilemma, I'm OP so far. So, nothing to report until tonight when I've reorganized the entire house.

Much <3,
We Can Do It Ladies.
Miss Mallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:04 PM   #324  

Afternoon ladies!!! Just a little check in before I dive back into my to do list...

Tummy
~ Hmm, wonder what's up with Delphi? Hopefully she and boys are just knee deep in having fun this week and she's too busy to post. Thanks for the info on the brown sugar--it does make a big difference in the cals--like 200+ cals if you can believe it. I didn't know the almond milk was so low in cals! Hmm...Hee hee, glad someone else understands the 'greezer' situation! The girls not sleeping through the night has been a problem forever. I don't engage them when I put them back to bed, but still they get up and get me. Ab's thing is, she stays up talking to herself and cracking herself up--it's cute and all, but before you know it, she's been up for 3 hours!! Part of her problem this week (I think) is that her white noise is gone. She's always slept with white noise and the cd portion of her portable cd/radio quit working , so I think that's what's going on with her. Em, well, she needs a bigger bed. She thrashes everywhere and ends up without blankets or on the floor...maybe I should make her a bed on the floor? She probably wouldn't go for that. The bummer is, they both sleep great until about midnight and then it's crazyville from there on. I am in bed by 10:00 so that gives me 2 good hours...sigh...

Justaloozer~ welcome aboard! This is a great group! You're well on your way to your goal, keep up the great work!!

SG~ Woo hoo on the loss girlie!! I can't wait until you get your internet fixed!! That's sometime today right? RIGHT?!?! Have a great day hun!

jellofer~ Look at you go chickie!!! Wow you're doing awesome!! Sorry to hear you're still so sick--I'd suggest tea with a little honey, but that's not very low carb friendly now is it? I hear ya on the meds have carbs in 'em--funny how they sneak sugar into everything huh? Feel better soon hun!

Taurie~ aha! Okay, now I see the bleach bottle! I knew it was a ferret and I could see that it was in something but I just couldn't quite figure it out! My friend had a ferret and omgoodness what he ever CUTE!!! Back then there were considered 'illegal' to own in CA so that made him all the more cool Now they're legal I think (it was mainly due to how fast they can reproduce I think as to why they were outlawed--like bunnies aren't crazy fast at makin' more bunnies?!?!). Thanks for explaining it to me, I can now rest a little easier knowing what your avatar is all about!

MsP~ I'd come over and fold laundry with you, but I'm waist deep in my own over here! How about you and I just fold together in spirit? I hate when I let the house slide like this! And after a while I just start going crazy looking at everything that needs to be done and then I kind of 'snap' and start cleaning like a wild woman! I just wish I could do it all the time, then maybe it wouldn't get like this!!!

Well, I've folded some laundry, got nearly the entire kitchen clean, and there's more laundry in various stages of 'done-ness' I also got in my P90X Yoga so that's crossed off the list. I really, really need to do that when I'm alone--I'm pretty sure the idea of yoga relaxation not stress--and with my girls interrupting me or running circles/wrestling around me, well, yoga is not the zen experience I think they're going for.

Okay girls, well, I'm finished with my lunch (leftover butternut squash lasagna--YUM!) so it's back to work I go (hi-ho, hi-ho...). Hope everyone is having a great day!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 02:07 PM   #325  

Molly~ Yay!!! Glad to have someone to be accountable to on my organization mission! I'm OCD about things too, but like I posted above, I'll start to let things go and only after it snowballs do I go bananas! I totally think that if my house was more organized and I had a set schedule for housework/etc. that things would run a whole lot more smoothly! And when you have 4 kids, you need as smooth as you can get! Here's to a clean, organized, scheduled house!! And heck ya, hands together, throw 'em up--BREAK!!!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #326  

S/C/G: 278/ticker/175

Height: 5'11"

I agree with MsMallee and Idream Hands in on 3, 1,2,3 BREAK!!!!!

I am trying to make some sense and order in my house also. I find that if I write things down like to do lists it does help. Then I focus on one thing at a time and try to cross off as many things as I can.

Right now, I am cleaning out a closet, studying for school and painting. FUn huh!!!! Have a great day ladies!!!
jellofer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #327  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

jessicado22~ Sorry you’re feeling pissy… try upping your calories a little, it might help. How was the gym yesterday?

mystical
~ How was the gym?

Tummy Girl
~ Congrats on hitting 159!!! 7 inches is AWESOME!

Ms Perception
~ Congrats on getting back down to your lowest weight! Did you have fun folding laundry?

iDream~ Everyone who enters the competition pays $3 at the beginning of the month and the winner at the end of the month gets the money. I know how you feel as far as lack of sleep goes… my roommates trying to kennel train her dog and it will randomly wake up barking all throughout the night. Any particular reason why your girls keep waking you up so much?

Nella~ You will find lots of NEW favorite things!!!

Shrinking Girl~ You’re so close!!! You’ll break into onederland in no time!

shasha17a
~ Congrats on size 14!!!

jellofer2~ I hope you feel better!!!

helpmelose~ Try posting your plan on here to keep you more accountable, it might help.

GivTLC~ I like to check out the WW recipe forum whenever I’m looking for recipe ideas also.

Miss Mallee~ Try sitting down and figuring out when you have free time, and then making a workout schedule from there.

justaloozer~ WELCOME!

Taurie~ Haha, now I see it. I was also wondering what that was…

So I got in trouble earlier today for going on here during work. My boss even tried to tell me that I can’t go on here after school, which turned into an interesting conversation. We’re not supposed to use the computers during the school day for personal stuff, but before and after school, as long as it’s appropriate, we can use it for our own stuff. So I told her I wouldn’t go on during the day, and if it really bothered her, I would go to one of the computer labs rather then use one of the computers in our classrooms. I really feel like she is picking on me for some reason, as she is always criticizing stuff I do while many of my coworkers do the same things. Maybe I’m paranoid… I don’t know.
One thing I am for sure is overtired which is having a really sour influence on my eating and exercise plans as I’ve been reaching for whatever is easiest over the past couple days. Hopefully my roomies dog can keep his trap shut so I can get a reasonable amount of sleep…
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:50 PM   #328  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Hiya ladies. Just got in from work but figured I'd stop in and try to get personals done today as I am going to be gone this weekend and probably won't get a chance to get on much. Well after my big ole hissy fit that the scale had gone up a few days ago and I was apparently never going to lose any weight...the scale has been going down like crazy the past two days so now I feel like a big doof for complaining, lol. I even got on the scale twice today to double check, but both times it said 243.5!

Yesterday ran another 20 minutes, and upped the treadmill to 4.6 this time...but still only got a little over 1 1/2 miles in. Pretty positive I am not going to get a whole freakin 2 1/2 miles in 25 minutes by the end of the month! Maybe I should change my new exercise goal to 2 miles in 25 minutes....but anywho I'm still sticking with it! I'm actually going to get my third day of running in for C25K in today, which I know isn't good and your supposed to skip days, but I won't have a chance tomorrow or Sat--so I'd rather cram the running together than skip a day. Tomorrow I am going to try playing racquetball for the first time for my workout. The ex and a friend are coming down for the evening and ex is taking DD swimming, and his friend and I are going to go play while they go swimming....he told me I should get a big sweat going and my cardio/ST in one, so we'll see. Anything to mix up working out works for me!

Then Saturday I have to head to my parents for my mom's bday where I am positive I will be totally not on plan as I will be making her an applesauce cake with cream cheese frosting that I am going to have a piece of. Then Sunday DD and I are heading up to the ex's and going to spend some time sorting through stuff that is still there, and then it is technically our 4 yr anniversary, so we are going out for the first time together since everything happened back in July. Well actually it will be our first time out alone since DD was born, lol. We haven't been on a date in over 2 years and his counselor thinks that is part of the reason why we became so distant. His P.O. and counselor actually want him to attempt to court me even though they know I have no intentions of getting back together anytime soon. It is going to be weird, but I agreed to go out so we could at least actually sit down and talk without DD. If nothing else, I am hoping we can at least be friends through all of this. I think we are going out to eat and then a movie, so I am sure I will be cheating that night too, lol. I might want to do my weigh in for the week on Friday before all the damage is done, lmao. The good news though is I have had two sexy date dresses in my closet that have been waiting to be worn forever....and now one is too big (which unfortunately was my favorite one and is sooooo cute and now I never even wore it!) and the other one fits! I am going to go all out and even wear fishnets and high heels, lol. Might as well dress up since it is the first time I have been out since DD was born and I am sad and pathetic.

Ok, well I ended up blabbing on about me and I need to run to the store before DDs nap, so I will be back later today to do personals....

Last edited by jessicado22; 10-15-2009 at 03:53 PM.
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:51 PM   #329  

Height: 6'1

Hey ladies! Finally have a chance to peek in here for the day. Soooo I have officially met (and exceeded) my October goal. This morning, I was at 239.8. Yay! My original goal was to be 240, but now I think I am going to change that to 235.
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #330  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Alright I'm back...

Just started TOM today, so am very surprised at the weight drop the last few days....guess we'll see what happens now. Kinda dreading what the scale is going to do, but on the other hand I am relieved that TOM did start normally unlike last month that resulted in it's 3 week horrible visit, lol.

Shasha--Congrats! In the 230s...woohoo! I think you have plenty of time to change your goal to 235 too. And congrats on the size 14s! I agree with everyone else that you are officially a size 14 too! I know personally for me that Old Navy is the last pair of pants I can fit into for any size, so if you can fit in Old Navy pants, then you should be able to fit into any other brand of 14s!

Nella--I understand your dilemma about losing weight and getting rid of clothes. I know you have investments in your clothing and I don't know how picky you are, but for me selling my old clothes on eBay has worked out great. Modern and trendy clothing lots as well as classy work style clothing lots seem to sell for alot on ebay. If you take the time to list them well with measurements and take good photographs you should get a pretty penny for name brand stuff. You might also try looking for a clothing lot in your size with the name brands you like and see if you can get any really good deals. I actually buy 99.99% of my clothes at Goodwill so that might be an option if you are trying to save money while getting new wardrobe. I know the quality of thrift stores differs depending on the area you live in, but if you have access to a decent thrift store, you might just make it a point to stop in every few days and see what you can find. The thrift stores where I live now suck, but where I used to live there were a bunch of really good stores that I would drop by and I scored a great find most of the time. I am REALLY picky about my clothes and still would usually find something. And at your size, it should be even easier for you as there are more options! Then you could just go ahead and sell all those clothes in a bit when you get to your goal size and then really invest in your perfect wardrobe at that point. That's my 2 cents at least on changing through wardrobe sizes the thrifty wat, lol. As for those really favorite things, I'd say hang on to them and have them tailored if you can.

SG--sorry to hear about your migraines. Do you take anything for them? I know that alot of people I know who get migraines swear by feverfew tinctures. You are so close to Onederland--look at you go! I am sure you'll make it by the end of October.

Tummy--I think I missed you getting into the 150s----congrats!!!! Man are you inspiring! And your pumpkin pie recipe looks great...just might have to try that when our Thanksgiving rolls around!

Helpmelose--Glad to see you back on here and realizing what you need to do to get in the right direction. That is the biggest step!!!

GivTLC--welcome! I totally understand the generalizing....when I first joined these threads I couldn't keep everyone straight either, lol.

Taurie--Love the hotdog ferret, lol. We used to have 2 ferrets until DD was born and then we got rid of them since they were gentle nibblers and didn't want to risk it. My favorite one would always play hide and seek when I would cook in the kitchen and attack my feet....they're so cute!

Sandye--sorry to hear bout your sleepless night. Man you are not inspiring me as I thought that phase ended when kids quit nursing....that's what I tell myself everynight when DD wakes me up. You are a superwoman for getting what you get done with getting the amount of sleep you do! One of the reasons I decided not to do the p90X right now, (even though I already have it) is because I knew it would be too difficult to fit in with everything else in my life and especially with DD with me 24/7. Kids are great, but they really do make exercising a lot harder, lol. Anyways hope you are able to work everything out and figure out your priorities so you are happy!

Justaloozer--Welcome!

Kim--Sorry to hear about the run in with your boss. I say if it is your work policy to allow you to use the computers for personal use, then do it! Tell your boss I said it is okay.

Last edited by jessicado22; 10-15-2009 at 08:49 PM.
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote