Old 10-31-2009, 09:33 PM   #556  

S/C/G: 142/ticker/122

Height: 5'7"

Well... I weighed in this morning at 131.6... again... I've been weighing that for THREE WEEKS NOW!!! So for the month of October, I lost a whopping 1.4lbs... But my 1200+ minutes of exercise has done a lot of good for my shape, if not for my weight so I'm still happy I worked so hard. Next month will be tough since I'll be in Grand Cayman from the 4th through the 9th... yikes! Hopefully we'll do lots of walking... I'm taking workout outfits and plan to hit the gym at least twice, maybe three times - I don't want to fall behind on my C25K!
ShrinkingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:29 AM   #557  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

I didn't reach my goal. Well, I did get into the 83's, but for only like 2 days. It's ridiculous and I'm behaving badly again. Back at 85KG.

I'm working up a plan for November because I really do NOT want to enter next year in the 80's.

sorry I let you chicks down again
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:23 AM   #558  

Ruth and bigmid, congrats on reaching your goals girls :c arrot: and congrats to all of you in all of your successess and progress in so many ways and also for keeping at it. We start our new month today! Speaking of the candy chicks, I'm making hubby take it alllll to work tomorrow! lol. You would not beleive what he came home with this year! More on that later. Hope you all had an awesome weekend and enjoy the day. See you over in our new thread later
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:24 AM   #559  

Ocotber Weight Loss Challenge Members

Ladies please inform me if I miss someone or something is incorrect in our list, just give me a holler! Also, we have a sister thread titled "October Exercise Challenge" for those of you who wish to join in there as well.
Note: We keep a members list with our goals and if/when those goals are met, we put red print and goal met next to our goals. You can take a peek at the end of last months thread to see what it looks like. Please don't feel bad if/when you may not reach a specific number, goal, etc. Always remember that making positive changes along the way (the journey) are wonderful accomplishments in and of themselves .

FullSteamAhead: focus on getting back on schedule
TummyGirl: Lose 10 lbs--MET GOAL!!
nellonello: My goal for October is to hit 191 which will pull me out of the Obese category and into Overweight. 10/1- revised goal to 185 (lost 4 lbs.
mystical: Lose 6 lbs.
velveteen: Goal is to reach the 83 KG range. Today's w/i was 85.8.
ButterflyDiva: To be anywhere between 120 and 125lbs , eat healthy and post my menu everyday + drink 8 glasses of water a day.
Shrinking Girl: hit onederland, get to 199--MET GOAL!! : ) wtg!
ruth135: Lose 4 lbs--MET GOAL!!
MsPerception: Reach 139 pounds (that's my 30% mark and puts me a couple pounds into the healthy BMI range!)--MET GOAL!! 2. Plan meals--MWT GOAL!! 3. Drink my water and take my vitamin!--MET GOAL!! 4. At least 4 Fruits/Veggies EVERY day--MET GOAL!!
jessicado22: Get to 234 lbs.
iDream: Avoid all Halloween Candy like the plague--just figured I should say it out loud , Continue with trying new veggies/fruits/foods/recipes, Plan my meals more, Up my fruit/veggie intake (really need more fruit!), maintain, maintain, maintain!!
dcapulet: 1200 min exercise, hit 249, run 5k!!!.
econ nerd: lose 10 lbs.
Shrinking Amy: My goal is to hit 125 (lose 8 lbs). I started taking a multi-vitamin today and I've started writing everything I eat and my workouts down on paper - I'm going to try to do this all through October!
helpmelose: Drink 94oz of water everyday!, Plan my meals!, Lose 9 pounds!!
Imdedicated: Lose 12 lbs--MET GOAL!!
inthemidst: My goal to see 171 and not let school freak me out.
Bigmid: Lose 7 lbs--MET GOAL!!KimL1214: Lose 15 lbs. I want to comfortably fit into a size 20--MET GOAL!! and attend WW meetings EVERY week.
VickieLou: My Goal is to lose 15 LBS. , Drink 8- 8 oz glasses of water daily, + walk 30 minutes a day.
jellofer2: get to 239 lbs.
Nella: ~ Get to 170 or lower (first mini-goal) ~ Drink my water.
shasha17a: Lose 11 lbs. to get to 240.
canadianangel: to lose 10 pounds..tking me out of the 200s..and into the 100s..and get into the size 12 pants!
momto3kittiess: 1.) No bad snacks!!. 2.) Gym 6 days a week. 3.) Start running after dinner. 4.) Want to loose 15 lbs. by the end of October.
Late to the game: goal of 7-10 pounds, trying a couple of new exercise videos, attempt to plan my meals ahead of time, and to continue DRINKING MY WATER.
Metal Chick: Lose 15 lbs.
AmyHK: Lose 10 lbs.
Meow Mix: shoot for 161.5 and lose 8 pounds again.
lynnyloo: Lose 10 lbs.
Taurie: Lose 5 lbs.
jen7: Lose 6 lbs.
juliastl27: to lose 4.5 lb this month which would put me at 171.
HeyHeyGabby: My goal is to control myself while out with friends!
anni57: My goal is to lose 5 lbs and get consistent with my exercise.
Hamoco350: My goal is to reach at least 279 , to be in the 270's.
Miss Mallee: Get to 205's, Begin a running routine, Plan out/measure out my meals and snacks, And I think I might have to add stay away from the sweets. I'll allow myself maybe a mini candy bar (like the fun size) after dinner if I had an OP day.
JasonsLea: Lose 8 lbs.
rachiru: Lose 15 lbs.
susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs.
Beck1Beck: Lose 5 lbs.
sotypical: Lose 4 lbs.
princess jen: my goal is to hit 242.
Delphi: Lose 5 lbs.
Jen5366: Lose 10 lbs.
Brook506: Lose 10-15 lbs.
Fitgirlygirl: goal for October is 8 pounds, from 201.8 to 193.8--MET GOAL!!Cape Bretton Chick:
Krista: Lose 8 lbs.
dcapulet: My plan is to continue 3x a week until the race (5k on 10/18) and then SLOWLY build up to the 10k in December.
NewShinyme: get back on track
yoovie: make back to ONEderland THIS HALLOWEEN! so- 10 pounds this month.
wnabapinup: Lose 13 lbs.
Gekster: Lose 5 lbs--MET GOAL!!
SkinnyLinnie: goals: Weight Loss: 7.4 lbs. (1 pound less than September),
Exercise: 4 times per week. Points: Stay within WW points, now adjusted to not include nursing points. Community/Accountability: Make friends along the way.
GivTLC: 1. I'd like to lose 5 lbs.--MET GOAL!! 2. Try a new healthy recipe each week(did 3) 3. Continue my walks each day (accom. every day except for when sick) and add more weights.
justaloozer: Lose 10 lbs.
natamars: Lose 6 lbs(down 3 so far), Exercise 5X/week(so far so good), Increase water to 12 glasses/day(still working on this one).
takarixvx: In the next two weeks I want to lose 3 pounds or more, Drink a lot more water and stop drinking too much juice, Work out everyday or at least 4 times a day, Stop eating bread and potatoes which are my weaknes.
LaurenA: My goal for this month is to reach my mini goal of 199lbs.
sweettooth: Lose 2 lbs--MET GOAL!! (lost 7 lbs.) 10/25-new goal, get to 160's.

Last edited by FullSteamAhead; 11-01-2009 at 10:27 AM.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:42 AM   #560  
Giovanna

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Aw, FitGirlyGirl, what a nice NSV! I would love to know what he said to her!
Late to the game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:09 AM   #561  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

So, the final tally for October is - 170.6!!!!! My goal was 170 or less, and since the scale has a 1, 7, and a 0. I'm taking it!!! That .6 can kiss my butt! And I've been a water hound so that goal was met too!

Congrats to all you ladies for another great month!! On to November...
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:29 PM   #562  
Rawr!

S/C/G: 210/122.2/130

Height: 5'2"-5'3"

So I'm short of my goal by a half a pound. Booo But I'm still happy to be 7.5 pounds lighter so it's all good!

Congrats to everyone on your goals!

Last edited by MeowMix; 11-02-2009 at 01:14 AM.
MeowMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #563  
A New Woman

S/C/G: 330/ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

I did fabulous all month until Halloween. So, unfortunately i failed . BUT! i still made progress and am proud of myself.
HeyHeyGabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #564  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

My goal was to lose 4 - I lost 3.6. I am pretty happy with that.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote