Old 10-06-2009, 11:51 AM   #181  
yoovie

thank you!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 238/238/160

Height: 5' 7 1/2"

Default new and wanting to jump in...

Hello all! Im Kelly and new to 3FC... I would like to join the october weight loss challenge... I am starting at 238 and would like to be 225 by the end of the month!
wnabapinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #183  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

wnabapinup and yoovie ~

jessica ~ I think you are making a sound decision by thinking this whole thing through and simply being patient. So many people lack the ability to just ride the wave..so kudos to you darling and look at you getting compliments. You go girl.

Shrinking ~ I hope your get the Internet up and running at home soon and hey, no sweat...slow and steady wins the race darling. You are doing just fine...

Tummy ~ 150's sound sooooooooooo dang good. I just wish, I could get my groove back, but I'm sure I will. Good to hear Darth Scale finally let up and you saw some movement. Now I need to get find those pics again. I found them unpacking and I'm almost certain I've lost them again...alas, I will find it. At any rate, have a great day darling.

MsP ~ No worries about those cravings...You can ward them off, no problem.

ruth ~ Glad you enjoyed the pizza and I can so relate with the aggravation. I suppose we have to work with what we have and take the losses with a grain of salt...

Sandye ~ Yup, to hubby for getting at it this morning. I know you must be very proud....I hope you reward him promptly Anywho, how are the boys holding up at school? And no sweat on that gain, I mean, I'm sure some of it is water anyways. The important thing is you are back on track and feeling great.

Well as for me ladies, it's been a slow day. This is the first day in which I could actually sit down and just relax..but it's kinda boring doing that. I'm ready to get back into the swing of things again. I started back tracking calories and recording my band again, so thats a step in the right direction. Now I just need to sit down and make out an exercise schedule and stick to it. I did get on the treadmill this morning for a little bit, but now I don't have my other computer in there, so theres nothing to watch while I'm on it..which equates to fail and loads of boredom. So I'll get back to my cardio with Maya tomorrow and hope I can meet my five pound goal for the month.

At any rate, I hope you ladies are having a great day.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:09 PM   #184  
One day at a time.

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/135-120

Height: 5'6"

Hey Ladies,

Unfortunately, I'm feeling day 2 of the worst of this cold. I'm not going to class again, but I will force myself tomorrow. And because of that I haven't tried running with my four legged friend quite yet. I plan on going to bed way early tonight and getting up tomorrow with (hopefully) less of a cold. Last thing I want to do is go to school and end up coughing on everyone and can't hear the professor because my ears are so plugged up!

Yesterday I wasn't OP, but I wasn't completely horrible. Today I've started the day OP and will end the day OP, whether I like it or not. So, I'm going to go and run to the medicine cabinet and take something for this cold and curl up on the couch with a blanket.

We Can Do It Ladies <3
Miss Mallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #185  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Tummy-Do you use that on cereal or in your normal cooking? Just wondering its uses. I took a little taste of the almond butter. I liked it, though it was different. I may try another brand next time, just to compare.

I ordered some books from the library about cooking wheat and dairy free. Maybe I'll get some good ideas. Like I said, I'm not going all out yet since I do cook for my MIL too and she may not appreciate me messing with her food that much. But small, subtle changes are my aim until I find some good "staples" for our diet and then we can eat around 75% wheat/dairy free. Thankfully we don't have food ALLERGIES. That would stink. We just think the food intolerances are messing with DH's seasonal allergies and possibly his cholesterol and our weight loss efforts, though I really can't complain. Part of my brain is thinking, "Why change now? What I'm doing has been working for the last 11 months." But if it helps DH even a little with his medical stuff, it'd be worth trying.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:28 PM   #186  

Height: 6'1

Today I have been really cranky. Saw another drop in the scale which I'm happy about, but as usual didn't really plan out my day like I should be on the South Beach. I had my cottage cheese and tomato breakfast and then had some peanutbutter afterwards. Then around 10, I was starving like no other. I notice that I tend to be in a bad mood when I'm hungry and I figured I would save my coworkers the trouble. I ate my Campbell's tomato soup which was so yummy, but not on plan. It has a lot of sugar and preservatives in it, but I feel a lot better now. I have a chicken and spinach salad for lunch, which I am not looking forward to. I'm getting really tired of meat. Last night we had a yummy dinner of tofu and veggies. It was a nice break and I hope to do that more often.

Last edited by shasha17a; 10-06-2009 at 02:29 PM.
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #187  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

Hello ladies, well yesterday I had a late night out on the road with hubby, hopefully today will not be so late. We are going to get signed up to that gym today yeah can't wait...Since I will be able to go to the gym during the day while kids are in school only on my off days though LOL, on work days I will go at night with the entire family yeah can't wait.
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #188  
I'm his Princess!

S/C/G: 270/236/160

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDream View Post
Cle~ ooh, I'm a big boredom eater too! I'm better now, but before I would just mindlessly munch all day long if I had nothing better to do--which, I usually did, but I munched anyway. I hope that everyone keeps their lips zipped and that your mom doesn't find out about the party!!!
Now if I'm sitting around I make sure I'm doing something or have some snacks around that are OP. I hope they're quiet too, most want to see the surprise on her face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Perception View Post
Cle-Hope mom's party goes off without a hitch. I hear ya on wanting to let out the skinny girl inside. I'd felt that way for years before I actually was willing to change in order to let it happen, ya know? This is your time! I know you'll continue making the good choices to become even more the incredible woman God created you to be!

I think feeling less sluggish this morning may have something to with finally realizing I need to cut back on some foods that we (my family) have intolerances for. I know I can't cut them out entirely (though yesterday I did a pretty good job of it), but if we can cut back and trade out some stuff for better alternatives, that'd be great.
Amen!!!! Skinny me....is coming out!!!
The party will be good! We have now doubled out guest list to 65, so that means more food is in order!
I need to cut out somethings....I've def tried to eat only whole foods and less and less processed...one day at a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tummy Girl View Post
Cle - Ah yes, the boredom eating, I used to eat tired and unhappy alot too, lol.
Finally some movement! About frickin time, gee wheez. So glad to see that, would really like me some 150's sooner than later.

TTFN, talk to you ladies later!
Good for you!!! I hate when I'm stuck for days I think about all the cheat foods I can have and get back op and still be the same weight...ugghhh but clean eating is what will get you to the 150's so hold on! It's coming!
Imdedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:33 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 210/160/140

Height: 5'4

idream- how do you get your hubby on the treadmill!!! My bf is very overweight, and I try to motivate him to get on my treadmill, or go for a walk with me and the baby and he refuses. He also is very resistant to trying anything new, its almost as though he is afraid to try!
perfection- I know what you mean when trying to get your family to eat healthy I am having a challenge myself!!!
Miss mallee- get well soon!!!!
For all who I missed hope your having a good day!
I am having trouble keeping up with the post here! lol, I have a little 7month old crawling around, and in the middle of building a new home, time is nonexistant! but i am on plan, doing well and staying positive! Here in canada thanksgiving is this weekend, so I am going to have to plan for the turkey! To the cape breaton girl: we are neighbours, i am a newfie
jen7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:44 PM   #190  

S/C/G: 278/ticker/175

Height: 5'11"

YIPEE!!! The scale finally gave in!!!!

250.6!!!!! Hurray!!!!! Going to meet up with my spiritual advisor tonight to get then give a massage and have a little healing. That will be great. Hopefully tomorrow will be a new decade for me!!! But first some time with Bob and Kendall.....my 2 workout videos. It is raining here so no c25k today. Gonna join the local gym this week just to have a treadmill for the winter!!!

Jen
jellofer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #191  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

grrrrrrrr On the 3rd I was at 200.4. Then I had a semi day off for our anniversary and also the beginning of TOM. Yesterday was 201.8 and today was 201.6. I know it is TOM and sodium, but still - I was soooo close to onederland, grrrr.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #192  

S/C/G: 278/ticker/175

Height: 5'11"

FitgirlygirlI am looking into my crystal ball and I see Onederland in your future!!!! That TOM guy is a drag though. He has called and said he is on his way to my house in the next couple days. What a downer. My plan when he is around is to maintain and not binge out. Then I kick his butt out the door and usually get a whoosh. Fingers crossed that you do to!!!
jellofer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #193  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

jellofer It is extra annoying for me because I have PCOS and sometimes TOM is 2-3 weeks long (2 1/2 months once).
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:17 AM   #194  

S/C/G: 129/see ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

I'm down 1 lb. YAY!

CW:124
Taurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:29 AM   #195  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

haha! so still journaling (thanks for the encouragement), still went over last week, struggled with getting exercise in (Oh, hello Aunt Flo, is that you in your Big Red Hat?), struggled with getting out of bed early, still LOST officially 1.1 KG (84.7), Auntie Flo arrived this morning and my weight shot up to 85.5!

I just love how the human body works!

I WILL get out of the 85's if I have to chop an arm off to do so!
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote