Old 06-01-2009, 02:25 PM   #121  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Mel ~ I read your blog. I get you... I am you in sooo many ways. Good for you for conscientiously deciding to turn over a new mindset. Sometimes we get so caught in that poison of negativity that it consumes us. Be ready for the challenges... you know it will resurface just to test you. You are strong, beautiful, and bigger than any wimpy ole negative thought that floats through your universe.

One of my favorite sayings is "Don't let it rent space in your head! That's prime property and worth way more than you are selling for!" It's works applied to all things... fight with people you love, lost jobs, the cake you ate. We just have to start fresh every now and again. What a great gift to give yourself on your birthday. Something tells me it will bless you 10 fold!

Happy Birthday BTW
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:46 PM   #122  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

melissa--- happy birthday. good luck with what you have decided to do at this point in your life.

so far so good for me today on the eating i still have to figure out the exercising or at least when i am going to do that. and i am not counting the countless trips up and down the stairs with boxes of clothes that do not fit my son or the boxes of toys that he does not play with and i am not done with that i only have 2 hours in the morning while he is at school to do it. so i will be at it again tomorrow.

Last edited by mrsaugie; 06-01-2009 at 04:57 PM.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #123  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
Nope - the beach challenge is on your own to get the 1400 miles done to get to the beach. The teams are just added fun - challenges, support and stickers.
I thought it was minutes not miles...confused again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
Don't worry I'm quite annoying about it really. I post reminders all the time in here... for example..

REMEMBER WEEK #1 WEIGH INS ARE DUE TO MY BY FRIDAY!!!! THAT'S 4 DAYS AWAY!!! IF I DON'T GET THEM BY 11:59pm est THEN YOURS WON'T COUNT!!!!!

That's funny!!! Made me laugh out loud!!!
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:17 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Jacque - I'm really good at confusing you huh? Mins=miles for the exercise challenges. (UNLESS Melissa posts otherwise) In"real life" you'd have to travel to get to the beach - hence the miles... in "3FC life" we count our exercise in minutes.

Oh - so I went for another ultrasound today - and Imagine.. i was right all along, and the baby is actually 28 weeks, NOT 26! I TOLD MY OB SINCE THE BEGINNING!! but no dumb doctors. So I lost 2 weeks today - which is good and bad... I have only 12 weeks left now, but on the other hand I ONLY HAVE 12 WEEKS LEFT NOW!!!

Ok off to watch a movie w/ the hubby. I'll check in La Manana. (can't get the cool ~ over the N - but y'all get the point. )
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:32 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixmom View Post
Mel ~ I read your blog. I get you... I am you in sooo many ways. Good for you for conscientiously deciding to turn over a new mindset. Sometimes we get so caught in that poison of negativity that it consumes us. Be ready for the challenges... you know it will resurface just to test you. You are strong, beautiful, and bigger than any wimpy ole negative thought that floats through your universe.

One of my favorite sayings is "Don't let it rent space in your head! That's prime property and worth way more than you are selling for!" It's works applied to all things... fight with people you love, lost jobs, the cake you ate. We just have to start fresh every now and again. What a great gift to give yourself on your birthday. Something tells me it will bless you 10 fold!

Happy Birthday BTW
thank you so much for the kind words...and I love that saying! Thanks for reading my blog! It helps me alot to get things down. Sometimes when I just think about things its like I can't focus or I jump from one thing to another and can't finish a thought...LOL...so I find that blogging helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque9999 View Post
I thought it was minutes not miles...confused again
I think Eny has it right....no matter where you are your 1400 miles away from the beach and to get to the beach you gotta work it and for each minute of exercise you get 1 mile closer to the beach and the P-A-R-T-Y!!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:33 AM   #126  

hi just a little updat im trying to be on plan so far its good and im enjoying it hope to see some realistic results soon
strawberryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:27 PM   #127  

Hey everyone....WOW...this thread is moving awful slow for it to be pretty close to the beginning of the challenge. Lets get it in gear people!

Everyone get up and dance like a crazy person and shake off those off plan days and start over RIGHT...wait for it......NOW!

Okay...so its official...as of right now we are ALL ON PLAN! WHEWWW... Go us!

So anywho...I am just logging on real quick to post some exercise minutes. I just finished an hour of a strength/cardio circuit. I am 200 miles into my journey to the beach....only a little over a month to make it to the beach...hope to see you all there!!!!!

I'm off to go to the pool!
Old 06-02-2009, 03:33 PM   #128  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post
Hey everyone....WOW...this thread is moving awful slow for it to be pretty close to the beginning of the challenge. Lets get it in gear people!

Everyone get up and dance like a crazy person and shake off those off plan days and start over RIGHT...wait for it......NOW!

Okay...so its official...as of right now we are ALL ON PLAN! WHEWWW... Go us!

So anywho...I am just logging on real quick to post some exercise minutes. I just finished an hour of a strength/cardio circuit. I am 200 miles into my journey to the beach....only a little over a month to make it to the beach...hope to see you all there!!!!!

I'm off to go to the pool!

You are doing great as is everyone else!!!! Have fun at the pool...wish I had one, or at least one that I belonged to...
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #129  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

well i am tired spent most of the afternoon tackling those pescky stumps again and digging out plants for my mom. just come in from doing that too about 3 hours at that.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:37 PM   #130  
Fighting to be Fit

Height: 5'3.5" Age: 22

Wink

So.. I kind of missed the activities I had planned for Sunday and Monday. Mainly because I woke up really late both days, and partially because yesterday was my GF's Birthday and I didn't want to devote time to anything else. Well I'm making up for it today! I'm going to do everything I had planned, and thought it's late, at least I still will have gotten it done! ^_^;
UrthWurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Mel - I thought things were moving slowly for the beginning of the challenge too. WHERE ARE MY GIRLS?????

Remember that WEIGH INS ARE DUE ON FRIDAY!!!! DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR STICKERS!!!!!

I spent the day at my grandma's wrapping china that had gotten wet from a flood in her basement. The WHOLE thing is torn apart and 45 years worth of stuff has to be gone through. I got to sit in a chair and wrap stuff because my mom REFUSES to let me lift ANYTHING... I won't tell her that I still carry my #43 7-year old to bed every night. Hey - The Dr. said that anything that your body's used to before hand it can handle during just not to push it... some nights (more frequently) she walks herself.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:22 PM   #132  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

well ladies i am back from vacation and ready to jump in this challenge it looks like i am a rebel!!! def fits!

my plan for the week starting tomorrow is

*fat smash phase 1
*60 - 90 minutes of Cardio Daily
*go to bed at a decent hour (before 11)

miami was awesome so i cant wait to get to eny and mel's beach party
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:30 AM   #133  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

OMG today has been.....one hassle after another. It comes in threes, ya know? First, my phone is totally kaput so I'm without a cellphone. Then, after I TOLD HER that I would be picking up the check, the old realtor secretary put my deposit check in the freakin mail. Finally, I had to reinstall my whole Windows operating system. Which wouldn't have been so bad if the damn Dell people had just told me in the first place that was what I needed to do instead of dragging it on for over two weeks!

So sorry I haven't been around. Hopefully, this is the end of the computer (brandfreakinnew!) drama.

It's always something with me, isn't it?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:22 AM   #134  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Hey all,

Still here and plugging away. Work is the same. Home is always the same. Need some excitement to stir up my spunk! Oh... maybe I'll go log my exercise from last night!

Hope you all have a great day.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #135  

Mornin' ladies!

Just checkin' in real quick before I go have me some breakfast. My weight is down a little this morning. Yesterday was a good and very active day for me. I was proud! I had a slight craving for some potato chips yesterday, so since I had some extra activity in for the day I went and bought one of the small bags and split it with my daughter....well I probably had most of it. Then I had a craving for a Big Mac and fries later on that night...but I didn't give in to it!

So anywho....hope you are all well...and on plan. I'm gonna log my exercise minutes from yesterday and hopefully blog quickly after breakfast. I have to get this house clean TODAY!

Happy Hump Day everyone!